What keeps you happy Veeky Forums?

Long drives with my doggo keeps me happy.

Driving.

Girls occasionally make me happy, but they also make me sad. My car only makes me sad if it breaks, and that's because I didn't treat it well enough. Women will fuck your asshole for no reason.

Dogs make me happy too.

I really enjoy just sitting in my car with a burger, fries, and a coke. I live in LA, so there's a lot of diverse places to just sit at during the night. Ramen places tend to close late, and if I'm out later I'll go to a Denny's. Eat slowly, look out the window at my car. Think about how I've basically become just as autistic and mysterious as the Driver, and how it's a lot less socially rewarding than Drive made it seem. Still haven't found a qt that just appreciates me for me.

Anyways, the 540i is an amazing car, you guys should look into it. Pic related.

Good threads.
Not like this one.

Winding roads in the Lincoln are fun.

Driving with no traffic (Montana, for example) makes me happy.

>Anyways, the 540i is an amazing car, you guys should look into it. Pic related.
When it's running right, yes, the 540i is an amazing machine.

Man, that thing is a fucking beauty. Would do things to that car, all kinds of lewd things

fucking your mom

the fact that my family is in good health, long night drives, having a clean car makes me happy cause ocd and it's a basic thing, dogs make me pretty darn happy too

>blacked out grille
>blacked out trim
>blacked out wheels
I think this is one of the most beautiful sedans ever produced but this one's been niggered out.
Driving alone, especially at dawn or at dusk.
Quick peeks at the sunrise/sunset.
Washing my car.
When someone else likes to drive faster than most traffic.

>Driving with no traffic
This.
Also, roadtrips and simply finding out new roads.
Last one isn't that hard to find in..Poland?

Driving.

I still need to get my license because I'm still learning to drive whilst learning to wrench. I'm 22 with no confidence.

Not exactly. There are some but most people drive either the limit or 10 over.

Driving, good music and a good snack/drink makes me feel good.
Listen to Audioslave while i'm on a highway eating a snack and drinking coffe or an red bull makes my day.

you'll get there, and when you do- it'll be the best thing. If you fuck up wrenching, don't be hard on yourself; at least you won't do it again. and usually fuck ups are repairable anyway.

Driving is good stuff, i like to drive to the point where i can only think of the endless tarmac speeding towards me and nothing else.

Rowing through 5 gears to get to 44 mph in muh shitbox.

Hearing those sweet 4 cylinders sing through the hills

That, and rally cross

>not polish
Ok, I laughed out loud.
Based on this picture, Kaliningrad?

nothing

my doggo sometimes goes all cunty in the car

he has anxiety or something

my motorcycles make me the most happy, doggo doesn't mind them either

It's not that unreliable. I've owned several, the cooling system is the first thing I replace now when I buy one, since that's a genuinely unreliable system if it's still factory, but otherwise they're fine, pretty average to maintain.

I think everything on it is fine except for the wheels. I like the blacked out trim and grille a lot. The wheels are too modern looking, I don't like any wheels on an E39 that don't resembled factory BMW styles.

YOU HAVE DOGGO. SHOW ME IT.

Ayy

show us the doggo