this.

That's MR you retard

Gotta be FR.

>Can't even properly drift
FF should be regulated to econoboxes

A true enthusiast loves all equal

FF

Drifting is for gaylords

A early 90's FR Sedan from the land of criminals, snakes and other deadly shit.

What about RF?

doing anything fwd doesnt look anywhere near as cool as rear. fr all day every day. plus spoilers actually have a purpose.

florida?

MR ;^)

Mid mounted is a dumb connotation.

Post yfw you found out the Tesla Model 3 is RR.

>not taking avantage of snap oversteer for easy engagement of dorifto mode

most Teslas are

Does it even count as an engine?

yeah, it's not fucking black spess juju voodoo magic

Why stop at a layout with the shittist traction? Why not go full retard and build a hovercraft ?

FF

Well this is Veeky Forums so no one actually looks cars

more like just R, where normally you'd have an engine as a big chunk for weight distribution, the battery tray makes it evenly heavy everywhere so the weight distribution is pretty even. the electric motor weighs very little so that isn't going to contribute much at all

No Australia you fucking dumb cunt

DANCE TO THE HEARTBEAT

Look up the difference between them

I hate FF!

Nope.

It's a motor.

It doesn't fucking matter for anyone on this board.

For actual racers on actual tracks, FR.

ARRU ARRU CAN'T BE BEAT!

who /FMR/ here?

Sauce plox

FF pls
I want my comfy, fun, does anything, French daily back.

>taking the bait
Wew

Girls und Panzer Movie.

Thanks cap

It's dead. Move on.

四WD

that car is all wheel drive, not four wheel drive. nice try though

I'm not going to move on, just like with my ex. Not while there's a chance things could work out. Yes, I am a fucking idiot. But I was in a car crash, I have an excuse.

First reply rarely gets it so, so right.

I'd like to mount my driveshaft into here rear, if you know what i mean

This isn't even about cars.

What is even going on in this movie?

RF

MRF

Cute girls, doing cute things in tanks.

Also tanks going full dagumi/war boys

Fmr? So its like 4 wheel drive on a 3 axle truck? Or like a march 2-4-0?

Front
Mid positioned engine
Rear wheel drive

What's in the front though if its MR?

>hurr durr

So 4WD is a vehicle capable of switching to 4WD to 2WD, like a Jimny and AWD is a vehicle that only gives power to all wheels?
the engine
if it's RMR it's Rear mounted Mid postioned engine with Rear wheel drive like an MR2. engine is positon near the middle of the car

RR is rear engine rwd like a 911 or first gen Bug. the engine is positioned near the rear

the engine is infront of the driver, but its still mounted between the axles

summer pls

Arnt all engines mid position except like Porsche 944's where its off to one side?

All ff cars I've seen have the engine in the middle. Allmost all fr cars too, I think the Audi coupe has the engine offset to one side.

That's not mid mount though, its just FR.

Also to answer the question "MR" is just the engine position. Generally most MR described cars are rwd, so "RMR" but fwd FMR exists for some silly reason

FMR vs FR is like AWD vs 4WD on a four wheeled vehicle.

this is FMR

no commonly most engines are positioned over or in front of the axle. Mid positioned engines are mostly common in sports cars for a near 50/50 weight ratio. A supra and 3-series have the engine positioned over the front axles postion where a S2000 and Corvette have the engine positioned behind the front axle.
not really, sorta. I kinda see the point since they have different driving behaviors.

kinda a bad example with the Supra and 3-series being sporty.
Lets change that to a "Cavalier or a XR4Ti"

What car is that? Outside of actual racecars I've never seen an engine that far back. Closest was probably an FD rx7 but that's just cause the engine is so short, even then I think it was still in overlapping with the wheels....

Maybe a caterham or old slingshot style dragster? I've seen modified caterham style vehicles where the rear axle is pretty much in the small of your back so you can bring the engine back but you gotta wonder why don't you just go transverse MR at that point, 5% less drivetrains loss on average.

Yes the 944 have the engine in the front but its not mid mounted I don't think, nor do either or any car made in the last ?50? years have a front axle. Special trucks not counting of course.

Also 50/50 is not a golden weight distribution. Most real sports cars and racecars sit around 30/70

>All ff cars I've seen have the engine in the middle.

Nawwww, "Mid Engined" means near the middle of the chassis not the engine bay. A good example of a FMF car is a Citroen DS

>front axle

my bad "wheel hubs" sound better?

I see, 50/50 is just for a balance of understeer and oversteer

>I don't think, nor do either or any car made in the last ?50? years have a front axle
if something spins, it has an axle
stop being autistic snowflake
axle=axis