champion.gg
lolskill.net

Other urls found in this thread:

champion.gg/champion/Sion/Support
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for don't make early threads dumbass

bronze is impossible to get out of

HEALTHY ENOUGH

Would you over react if I suggested that Gangplank needs buffs?

Udyr buffs when???

Thank you for not letting lissandra get the thread and posting some links

Morgana support is actually really cool, unfortunately I fucked up and went from 5/1 to a 7/5 stat.

What are some more strong supps? I've thought about playing Nautilus, only played him in ARAM but I loved him because even though I went full tank I had a lot of dmg output

How to get out of bronze
Step 1
Buy udyr or Warwick
Step 2
Queue a bunch of ranked games
Step 3
Climb through silver

I bet I could get out with nothing but my left hand playing on a commodore 64.

I miss the early season 6 udyr..

Yes.

Bard

FUCKING PREACH IT user

UDYR BUFFS WHEN?

Plat promos are a clown fiesta~

>player shitpicks
>trolls
>feeds the entire enemy team
>"please report him"
>enemy "no honor him XD"
>he gets to do it again later
but remember not to say mean things in chat okay

why would you think so? Also, yes.

>no Lissandra OP

thank god

>Kassadin Q used to Silence

It feels weird remembering it.

How to get out of bronze
Step 1
Do not go 0-10 in placements
Step 2
Realistically consider your skill and judge whether you are truly ready for ranked
Step 3
Ignore step 2 and place bronze 5

Why are you cucks obsessed with this image it's been posted every thread for the last 5 weeks and it's never relevant even on a cuck level.

righteous glory is fucking crazy

I've never been more scared in my life than when braum suddenly went sanic speed up to my team and got a good ult off

same with talons e.

Kled is fun.
I used to run it on top lane tanks. Righteous Glory+Frozen Mallet on old Darius was a blast.

kled is BUSTED

NO

I never understood this. We have a fucking mute button for a reason.
>call ekko a nigger
>15 game chat restriction

Which champions do you think best appreciate a nice small/flat bust?

I think Jax would.

I'm usually too lazy to sort my reaction folder, so I usually just scroll to the bottom and pick from the bottom row whatever is closest. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one posting it.

Yeah except Talon was never OP. He came close once but Riot took the hatchet to him before he could.

Just think of it as everyone using the mute button on you

Morgana + Tlords, mate. Bitch got me pretty far and is one of my go-to supports these days. Remeber to get Ruby Sightstone so you can spam ghosts and zhonyas all the time.

Other supports that are good are Leona (Good god get Leona), Braum, Nami, Janna.

Sona and Soraka are situational.

I'd say Leona's your next bet since you'll get a lot of people asking you to "tanky supp plz"

Reminder to build Kled tank

Reminder he has three thousand and thirty-five health at level eighteen with no items

What about lb's old q? She was op for a little bit.

Soraka.

Oh yeah that too.

>talon stacking blackcleaver
that was something else

>Talon vs Zed
>Talon plays super aggressive right from the start
>Zed has 7 kills at 10 minutes

People at my elo low elo should not play Talon.

Dicks out

Let's be honest here, pretty much every AD champ was OP in the League of Cleaver meta.

Xth for I am vladfag and this is another episode of "Ranked Annie Players".

>graves top
>ahri top
>karthus top
>quinn top
when will top lane return to its former glory so I can play Kayle

For Taliyah

This pains me.
Taliyah is daughteru material. If she were older...

So i tried fervor triforce tank ekko and fucking love it, how terminal is my cancer?

You could have just said "tank ekko" and I would have told you it was terminal

68% MHP OF NOXIAN HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE

>disney princess has the nose and nobody bats an eye
>league champ has the nose and Veeky Forums goes batshit

Taliyah is perfect.

>disney princess is pretty
>league champs made intentionally ugly by retarded artist

Why do you care what Veeky Forums thinks? We're a bunch of anonymous nobodies on a nip imageboard.

Nothing you read/see here should be taken 100% seriously.

>implying anyone cares about a fucking disney princess

FUCK THIS ASHE
Enemies are gone and what is she doing? Standing still, not even moving and still failing EVERY SINGLE LAST HIT.

How are such people even allowed to play ADC???

>FUCK THIS ASHE
Gladly.

is tf a good pick for low elo? LS always says you shouldnt pick tf in low elo but other lanes constantly lose in my games

tf is a good pick in any elo

he is the most powerful champion riot has ever released

Guys, new legendary Morde skin coming soon.

Why does it bother you so much? Are you hiding something user?

They need to expedite his fuckin VGU.

I'm sick of the pizza feet, the tree-truck legs, and his walk animation making it look like he's walking on the goddamn moon.

Pic related is what his model should look like. Much better proportions, but still a big guy

lulu buffs when

everyone was blaming me and I cry every day

Why is Imaqtpie so fucking reddit?

All he does is berate himself and how lazy he is, and he is afraid to actually talk about something that matters because then he would hurt Reddits feelings and lose viewers.

Don't sub to qtpie, don't do anything to give him money. He actually used to talk about things other than how lazy he is back in the day when he played on dig in s3 and streamed with 2k viewers

He's THEIR guy. Not ours.

You do not have the map awareness required to make the most of him. And your laning mechanics probably are not good enough to play his difficult matchup (assassins)

Play someone braindead like viktor or malzahar

most people secretly hate black people user

I just like how chill he is, like he isn't ever salty. Also he has good taste in music. Seems like every other streamer listens to shitty amateur edm or mainstream pop music.

If he played jungle instead of adc he would easily be my favorite streamer.

>I don't like x person so they're reddit!

that nigger has pretty hands

Best part was watching him play random games anyway.

Holy shit, are you me?

Ekko is the definition of overloaded kit

Source?

no that's Yasuo since he was first

I want to fuck that fox.

What do you guys think about Sion support?
I am sitting at a 58% win percentage, though that may just have to do with me being a silver surfer.

Yes. Almost this exact post is seen over 10 times a day, we get it.

Reminder that all overloaded kits are Azir sneakily cosplaying as other champions

What champions does lolgen want to see skins for on the PBE this week?

J4, Karthus, and Swain haven't received new skins in quite a while.

Play as a goddamn support.

I think the walk animation of the 'skeleton king from heroes of the storm would work P good for morde, him being an empty suit of armour and all

support is too difficult for me

Why Sion over any other conventional melee support ?

THis game has taught me how much i hate people
>game 1, Top feeds a pretty bad riven, bot gets fucked by karma cait, lose casue ashe cant aim arrows for a decent engage while we grouped and they were easy picks
>game 2 mid feeds diana, diana fucks everyone leaving scraps for the adc
>game 3 everyone had died at least once before i finish second buff as wukong, even tried to gank before that only to have a super aggressive kass top die to reksai before i reached tribush, somehow its my fault the squishy assasin with no escapes got camped
>game 4 jungle ignored me helped the panth that was already ahead, even while mid and bot were pushed in, then yelled at the adc when it was a constant 3v2 bot lane since i couldnt do anything to xerath being outranged and all
>game 5 is an episode of shaco is literally useless this may as well be a 4v5
>game 6 decent back and forth till karthus top lane proceeds to die a lot ignoring our pings that the enemy jungler is coming and let nasus free farm till he can 2 shot carries
Just carry harder
Look im not saying im some god tier player, especially after rewatching those games and laughing at my stupid mistakes. but there was nothing i could have done to carry any of those games

his slow and knockup are enough to get far early on, especially in my low elo.
also because I was told to stop playing support and play top if i wanted to reach gold v. So I am trying to carry.

How do I go about filtering that EU Lulu faggot

Are you fucking dumb? That user clearly listed why pie is shit nowadays and he's right.

>champion.gg/champion/Sion/Support
It's pretty good.

HoTS has a Skelly King champ? The only one I'm familiar with is pic related.

>had to be changed to shitty wraith king so as not to upset the chinks

that one wasnt really your fault but stop asking for lulu buff when you are so shit at this game

toned, tight, and fertile

You are Lulu. Just poke enemies and shield ADC.

okay, game is over, we lost. Top lane Sion did more dmg than that Ashe, and I did almost as much damage as her playing Morgana support (we both only had 12k).

Why is this allowed? Really? And why do people feed someone playing Katarina with the summoner name "InstaLockKatarina"? It's not fair...

>carrying with Sion
nigga is you sub zerious

Why do low elo players insist on making the win as hard as possible for themselves, even in champion select

If you don't actually care about winning consistently then yeah Sion support probably "works" until mid diamond like any other shitpick

>in low elo
yes, i am

HotS has Leoric from Diablo

just play a real carry dumbass

>that one wasnt really your fault
it really was though, because he was buying he didnt see that his team backed off after sej's "failed" ult
then again
>expecting meripu to make good decisions

stop complaining about other player you probably wont play with them ever again so just focus on what you did wrong

Her face in this splash is legitimately the cutest Ahri I've seen. Even better with the animated log-in screen.

Arcade's got rad as fuck music for their login-screens. I'm actually thinking that they put stuff like this out as a palette cleanser to super edgy PROJECT skins, or if they make an arcade skin that person won't get a PROJECT one.

it's 'palate'

What's the best role for carrying? I know the obvious answer would be ADC but I have undying hatred for bot.

You don't really care about anyone's opinion. You just wanted to brag about your shitty winrate on a memepick in silver. Because whenever someone tells you why it isnt good you say "but everything is good in low elo"

Faggot