/krog/ - Kronos General

Elysium btfo once again

Kronos 2 Guilds:
- Horde (dead)

- Alliance
Whispter any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Previous:

Guys. There is no way that any of these people are as bad as you say.

From what I just heard, Asscobra 'favors' his friends. If you feel that way, why not ask him about it? You aren't going to get anywhere in a discussion talking about him secondhand, especially in this thread.

Some people on the thread don't agree with Cobe's company. Why not ask him? We should resolve this problem like humans, because you better believe when friend of A and friend of B fight about A and B, neither one is going to give ground, because YOU EACH KNOW THE OTHER DIFFERENTLY. You might know A, but you don't know B. You might know B, but you don't know A. Talk in the Discord, these people will likely be more than open to discussion (and there's less room for disruption by random shills).

(Also I didn't notice the change in thread name, my bad, I usually skip the OP after the 1st time)

Posting in real thread

This is our class leader.

Asscobra does favor his friends. It's probably just one or two of them being dramatic because they're bored. ALL of them talk shit about each other behind their backs and then act buddy buddy when they're in the same area. The whole group is cancer.

This is the real thread, reminder to report elysium shills in the op and following posts

what did he mean by this

>mfw up again @ 3am to grind out another 200k honor in AV

think ima gunna skip all my classes and just go in for differential equations tomorrow

god damn chinks and ruskies pushing bracket 3 over 700k honor

>grinding honor all over again
>not waiting for well scripted TBC server with based arena

you're a fucking retard if you skimp on your education for a shitty private server. i'd tell you to kill yourself but you seem like you're gonna do that anyway

>skipping college to play kronos
son...

Honorcapping is making you a shitty person, Samuroo. Have a break, have a Kitkatā„¢

Oh but I am user, I'll switch to gummycraft as soon as he launches it. Sadly, knowing gummy's track record and the slow progress on the website i'm guessing it won't come out this year

Lectures/notes are online and nothing's due within next 2 days that I need to physically go in for, think I'll be fine.

who cares go back to wpsg

This Kaioken times ten

1st person to guess the location gets 20g. None have bested me yet, gl

sm cathedral

Crypt in the Sepulcher

Nice try but no tomatoe

Is it the crypt outside brill?

Nope, not in tirisfal

isn't dead :( we have members I swear

What happend to memester? Still licking boots?

>Come to Kronos general
>See more Yarricks than when i was active on wpsg servers
>it's all whiny faggots who can't deal with getting called out or shit on to their face posting on an anonymous image board.
Reading bitch posts is hilarious, please continue to cry your faggot tears.

Stormwind Catacombs

Nope, but closer

Crypt in duskwood

60 tomorrow brothers

Hmm, should I roll k2 horde or Elysium?

elysium

Crestfall.

I like the guild on Elysium but I feel as though the k2 pop is better for groups. Should I just stick with Elysium until Crestfall?

If you want to play on a dead server until so yes

What level are you in elysium? If you just started leveling go to k2 and then wait for crestfall. Elysium will continue to grow and improve

Crestfall is extremely far away, i don't know why retards actually think it will be soon.
Elysium is dead and has only gotten deader,
Legion will absolutely wreck it and other small servers. Even kronos will take a hit

This post doesn't make sense

>Elysium will continue to grow
What makes you think that?

>server where more and more bugs pile up on a daily basis
>grow

Let's get some shit out of the way. When crestfall or gummycraft launches it'll go in /wpsg/ and we WONT make another thread. You fuckheads already killed /wpsg/ you wont kill it again by making a seperate thread for crestfall or gummycraft ;)

t. influential core /wpsg/ cronie

who will get world first k2 BWL and take their immortal place amongst the greatest video game players of all time?

/krog/ might as well by /wpsg/ at this point given that the only things bumping the thread are people talking about other servers. I guarantee that if the "shills" stopped posting here the thread would 404

I don't know what it is, does Nihilum just have a lot of normies that don't come to Veeky Forums? Or is /wpsg/ kjust that more autistic?

A good chunk of nihilum probably don't browse /krog/ or even Veeky Forums on a regular basis.

Anything but K2 alliance, you will literally want to die.

We still post in /krog/ but don't post 24/7 because we're all PLAYING the fucking game.
Unlike the fucking shills that come to this threa, because none of them are actually ingame whatsoever. They're all just constantly shitposting

Many stopped browsing because of blatant shitposting by FF.

>muh playing the game fallacy

even in /nosg/ and /wpsg/ there was constant shitposting and discussion about the server. kiddo...

Pretty much this. There isn't a ton to talk about ehen it's a 12 year old game as easy as vanilla.

Could someone do me a side by side comparision between Kronos and Elysium? I'm mostly interested about levels of blizzlikeness.

Sapped horde can't say no (to friendship).

What else is there to see besides shitposting and names on an anonymous board
fuck that

Kronos has a few things like donation mounts, legitimate account trading (no individual item buying) 5g respec, and different los than vanilla had.
Elysium is custom tuning their bosses

Elysium is more blizzlike.

Mobs chase you at proper speeds when you run away and actually hit you (On kronos you can run away and they never hit you)
Health regen is blizzlike on elysium , sped up on kronos
low level dungeons are undertuned on kronos

Kronos also has some "QOL" features such as 5g respec cost, vanity mounts, donation tabards and auction house for characters where you can trade. None of that is blizzlike.

Elysium is blizzlike to the core.

>custom boss tuning
>blizzlike to the core
Hello?
Also having shit pathing worse than even kronos isn't blizzlike

I wonder if this post is biased

made a general for elysium:

Didint know about that.

Pathing on elysium is DEFINATELY better than kronos.

But both are ok so i dont really care.

I know

None of you are playing the game. Being afk or ERP'ing on a bridge doesn't count.

>pets clipping through ceilings
>better
Kronos has dogshit pathing and even theirs is better than elysiums.

>Elyshills are so insecure they just lie about k2 and elysium

We all know kronos aint perfect, but definitely better than that doa funserver.

It really isn't that bad. I'm in Nihilum on K2 Alliance and guild is pretty chill. Have a group of 3-5 people around the same level (low 20s last I checked) that just finished Deadmines. I've got stuff for you guys if you need it. Bombs and shit. Swanky goggles if you're a cloth engi.

Kronos is the only fun server here. Maybe I'll just buy a 60 or a vanity mount :^)

Have you even tried elysium?

I have a lvl 25 on elysium and a 60 that raids MC and ONY on kronos.

And i can safely say that the low level content on elysium is better than on kronos.

>ff btfo
>ff and his (kr)onies/fanboys flock back to /krog/ once again to spread lies and shill

you cant make this up. this is true autism. can't you just except that no one wants to play with you guys on your terrible server?

I have a 60 on k2 alliance. I want to go somewhere else.

Do we play on Kronos or Elysium?
Where do I roll?

Elysium

Majority of players and higher pop is on Kronos 2. Roll up on there, preferably Alliance side, since that's where Nihilum is.

Do not listen to this shill. He is trying to ruin your experience.

You can buy a 60 on any server
Elysium is stock mangos, the server can't break 1k players and gets down to 300 total on line every night.
It's impossible to play vanilla with that few players.
Elysium will never have a full AV game

That's wrong.

Scripcraft used to have 400 avg players and had non stop BG action with 1-2 BGs active all the time.

K1 used to be like that before nost and was just fine.

Elysium is hitting 1000 pop and is growing.

>tfw gms on kronos 2

Script craft was not a traditional 1x server they boosted to 48 or higher i can't remember. They definitely did not have nonstop bg action.
K1 was dead as fuck before their 7x event and nostalrius dying.
Elysium hasn't broken past their launch max of 1200, they get lower and lower every day.
Stop lying to new players.

>alternative hero for stealing things

I think I prefer Kronos GMs

Undeniable proof that you're a backstabbing, avatar fagging nigger. Shame that volcano didn't wipe your shitty nation off the map you worthless subhuman. I really hope you suffer, from the bottom of my heart.

Of course you'd defend Kronos. You're comfy and nested in your little clique whilst Glurf uses your mouth as a fleshlight.

Stop lying you.

K1 still had BG action even when it was dead.

They dont get lower every day, they get higher every day.

Dude whats your problem with jaime?

He's a shitty backstabbing nigger. Why he's still in our guild is beyond me.

>h-he backstabbed me
>everyone should hate him for that
Wipe your tears and play some Elysium, baby.

He didn't do anything to me personally. He back stabbed the whole guild along with his gang of retards because he wishes he could be a tripfag too. People like him belong in gas chambers .

Yes, obviously nothing personal. . .

Welcome to Freewind post elevator aka The dclevator of death

>can't get a higher population than launch day
>getting higher
Im not the one lying about population

You obviously have no conviction regarding what you deem acceptable behaviour.

Gnomes already gassed themselves

Shame Jaime wasn't in there with them

It is getting higher, kronedrone.

help i got the strange water globe from BFD and I want the weapon from the quest but right clicking on it does nothing it won't gimme the quest

Let's listen to what ignorant racist has to say about acceptable behaviour.

Except it hasn't gotten above 1200, or even 1000 since day 1.
Sorry it's dying already, at least you can stop investing time noe and join a real server.

>incredibly nervous man for the third time today

>he uses the word nigger he must racist wahhh

Time to come out of the Liberal cuckshed darling. Jaime is from Iceland and more likely than not white. I'm not using "nigger" as a racist provocation, just a casual insult.

It comes as no surprise to me that a lefty has no morals though.

server down? or is it on my side

>gms already slacking at enforcing english
>join a party and it's moon runes every time
Should i just go to kronos?

Yes it has you fucking shill. It was literally 1150 yesterday.

Fucking kronedrones.

This IS HOW DESPERERATE THEY ARE

look at your pathetic server drama. is this what you get stressed over

>Kronedrones actively get cucked by the nihilum clique and refuse to open their eyes to the truth

>I spew insults without meaning
So you're just an idiot?