youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNq5Vu-Mz1gVLF8khb2_T27ERXrWuArmpsRQEVBxnlkfXR-g/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=r3_l2zVsF_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I claim this thread in the name of the one true goddess!

>OP is worst girl.

Welp. Off to a GREAT start as usual.

Pick and choose your poison for a future banner in BE!

Group 1
>Cerius
>Gilbert
>Roselia
>Lenna

Group 2
>Duane
>Firion
>Garland
>WoL

Group 3
>Chizuru
>Miyuki
>Vaan
>Xiao

Group 4
>Artemios
>CoD
>Luna
>Medius

Group 5
>Kefka
>Krile
>Shantotto
>Tellah

Only group 2 has the really hard choices to choose from. Group one should be Lenna, Group 3 is easily Chizuru, Group 4 is CoD, and Group 5 is Kefka.

I just want a goddamn trial. Why'd they remove the instagir announcement?

Any of you fags beat the u and u+ fights of Orlandeau event? Any tips?

Which Orlandu Banner is better to pull on?

The first one for sure.

Is his the FIFTH Lightning general and the SIXTH one she was in this month?!
Neat. And we were breaking the trend too.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Group 3 is easily Chizuru,
No you dipshit, it's easily Vaan.

Physical DPS can be replaced easy right now, but Full Break and mage synergy are rare.
And donuts are shit, MILF or otherwise.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNq5Vu-Mz1gVLF8khb2_T27ERXrWuArmpsRQEVBxnlkfXR-g/viewform

RK Char Survey. Rules in the form. More of a popularity contest with some consideration for CM and U+ content viability.

>Group 3
Chizuru reunites with daughter?
Hayate on suicide watch.

If Vaan already had a 6* in JP, I might agree that he'd be better.
I already have both those characters anyway though (and two of Vaan), so I don't care all that much.

Group 2 is pretty clearly WoL. Garland's 6* will be significantly worse for us since he can't just stack the shit out of Doublehand like the nips do.

WoL and Chizuru are probably going to win, I will take that as at least the odds of getting CoD will be better so I will try pulling for her

Vaan will have a 6* eventually, it's pretty inevitable.

Plus with Intangir on the way, we literally NEED a full breaker. Chizuru had a banner, and as a 4* her banner will be shit anyway.

Both Garland and Wol are almost required in the new boss in JP though. Wol has full Break and an immunity to light while Garland can use Darkness because of its weakness to Dark.

6* WoL actually uses Full Break? I figured he'd just ignore that and use his two double Breakdowns.

I would imagine so because those things take a lot of fucking mp.

Maxwell has a STRONG weakness to mages though. A Double Meteor from a 400+MAG Exdeath takes off 100K HP from her which is about a tenth of her HP.

CoD and Tillith are more required for Maxwell due to their anti-light buff.

Using exdeath is suicide though without carbuncle, which neuters him a little.

For Maxwell the only thing "required" is a light resist buff so CoD or Tililith, there are many others units that can be used for debuff or dark damage, hell you can easily clear her using like 3 maxed Exdeaths with double cast meteor

This 250 lapris pull daily is really great.

Got my third Shantotto.

Gonna tm farm for her out?

I have a few other things I want more, but that'll end up happening at some point.
I only have room for one Shantotto in my trust-farming party now though.

Would roll if group 4 wins, kinda want a CoD so I can do double Barrage.

Minor neutering but it's a very good idea to give him Carbuncle anyway for that Light Resist and he's all set to get you that Limit Break requirement on Maxwell since it does magic damage and dark which she is weak to. Even better if you have CoD/Tillith to back him up with Element Veil to give him even more light resist.

Physical units have much more of a problem dealing with her huge DEF.

Any banner with a 3-4* on it is a trap banner that you should never touch.

That's not how it works.

One representative from each, one banner.

That's why WoL and Chizuru are the better options, because they make CoD possible.

Ah, I thought it's per group vote.

>Lenna
>WoL
>Cheese
>CoD
>Kefka?

>Kefka?
Well he's better than Tellah and more likely to get a 6*, and he's better than Krile who is a 3-4* and would ruin the banner odds.

Most likely desu.

Definitely Kefka or Tellah.

Krile and Shantotto would poison it with their 3*->4* rates.

I can't wait for 5* Krile.
At least that banner would give me a decent chance at a good physical character.

Hey, fuck you.
Krile is adorable.

I just realized, why no Exdeath or Bartz? Does this mean FFV Banner after this?

Only room for so many actual decent units.

She is, but I already have six.

And Thundaga isn't exactly a sought after TMR.

Not that guy and I like Krile, but I've pulled like 4 of her in both global and JP. I don't need her getting featured rates.

>BE fags already contaminating the general

we can talk about FF XIV if you want, friend.

Cerius or Roselia should've been Bartz or Exdeath desu, because group 1 selection is seriously shit.

Yeah, looks like Chizuru's going to win, she's got almost double Vaan's likes.

Some unfortunate souls don't have Lenna, user.

It stops being "contamination" when it comprises 85% of the general.

10% is RK, 4% is FFXVcucks, 1% is vayneposter.

Man, I want to make a full party of Krile for fun.

Point I guess, but she needs more competition. As it is Lenna is basically guaranteed.

/v/ is making fun of XV, AGAIN!

Stop feeding him.

>when you're dying of cancer, it's no longer an illness but normal

There's a clear winner in every group, the one in second that's closest to the one in first (Vaan) still only has 1k votes while Chizuru has 1.9k.

If Bartz or Exdeath were in they wouldn't be "competition", they'd probably win outright since they haven't had a banner and they definitely for sure have a 6* even though Bartz sucks desu.

So do I just save up all my shit until there`s a good banner event to upgrade one of my units and try to pull them?

Any reason why?
>Bartz sucks desu
DELET THIS

Pretty much.

>Any reason why?
It's got all Orlandu's OP shit in it, and the Agrias relics in there are also great. The Mustadio relic there is a Fuller Break SSB which is great because it stacks with Full Break, and Ovelia has a Dreamstage clone.
It's better overall even though Shout is in the other one. The other banner has a few meh relics, which this one only has one or two depending on how high your bar is.

To be completely honest, I prefer using a Shout RW instead of native Shout most of the time anyway.

>DELET THIS
Never. I love the guy and all, but he's overrated as fuck in BE.

>Taa daa!
>Sepiroth man you did a good job but, why is your mouth open throughout the entire game?
>This is real
>Are you a fucking ass?

What did he mean by this?

>If you want to meme the world, start by memeing yourself.
What did he mean by this?

THIS... STOPS... NOW!

so this... is the power of the ps4!

>Drew on the first banner
Managed to get Agrias SSB, Cleansing Strike and Alma's SSB. Is Agrias with those good enough to replace Minifilia BSB? Is Alma any good?
>overrated in BE
That I can agree with. Managed to draw him and he's pretty meh.

....it really makes you think

did BE somehow get good? it was a steaming pile of shit when I quit after chapter 2 had been out a while.

it was always good

It's Ovelia, not Alma. And she's got two SSBs there, one of which is good. If it's the staff you got the good one (Dreamstage clone), if it's a hat you got the not-so-amazing one (Protectga/Shellga/2000 HP stock).
Agrias' SSB is actually a lot stronger than an EnElement SB usually is and is stronger than Minfilia's (and on a character with much higher ATK and an MC3), but if you don't have a great support SB on a character to replace Minfilia I might hold on to her.

Not really, but content is starting to trickle in.

Well shit. I want to make my team better now lol

>Is Agrias with those good enough to replace Minifilia BSB?
Yes.

It's the hat. I'm fine with not using Alma though because I already have Tyro's BSB and Eiko's. Thanks anons

I assume the relics choice banners won't replace each other and simply all exist at the same time, right?

Meant to say Ovelia's

Are you talking about the RK Keeper's Choice thing? Yeah, this one will be replaced by Vol. 2 if it's anything like JP.

Jewgle's Choice will still be available if you didn't draw on it. Don't draw on it.
Keeper's Choice will (most likely) switch every 2 months like it does in JP.

>Agrias' SSB is actually a lot stronger than an EnElement SB usually is
Huh. I just looked it up and it actually has the highest multiplier in the game among physical EnElement SBs.
Cool.

What's the best way to farm Spellsilk in BE?

I just want to craft some more shit

Phantom Forest I think. The event exploration also pretty good for it.

Phantom Forest exploration, I mean.

ded general, ded fantasy

I've been farming the event almost all weekend. God is Spellsilk ever slow.

I'll try phantom forest, thanks

What's a good place to farm for Demon Tails? I need to craft Steal.

Main voice cast for the English FFXV game is out
youtube.com/watch?v=r3_l2zVsF_0

>still no 6* Zidane and 5* Vivi
Suffering

>Ignis isn't Balthier

You might be surprised to learn that even with all Orlandu's OP shit, Altema doesn't rate him in the god tier with Tyro, Y'shtola, Onion, Alphinaud, and Papalymo.

Pretty odd, in my opinion.

>papalymo
>a black mage in god tier
what the hell happened in JP RK? Mages no longer blow ass?

Well the Chain spells are really nice if you can afford the orb cost, but it's more about his SBs. He's got an insane buff for a mage party as his SSB2 which altema rates as an SS relic, something I'm pretty sure only Wall and Onion's hybrid Shout BSB have now. It's pretty much a more offensive Sheep Song, MAG +30%, Haste, and Quick Magics 3 to the party.

Plus he's got an EnElement BSB, which is always nice. Mages are good now, but I still think an all-physical team is better than an all-magical team.

Shut up IXfag. After the VI event so I can get a 5* Shadow.

6* Lani when?

Why does pic related keep happening? The way to fix it is to clear date but that's a terrible solution and I couldn't find a proper answer googling.

What's the minimum levelwise to be able to clear the event expedition?

Dunno about level seeing all of my main units are already maxed, but as long you have a guy with Full Break (you can use friend) and can into Blizzaga/Blizzara chain, there should be no problems.

sure, if you're okay with not getting the materials for the only worthwhile ability from the event.

just rolled exdeath

Team is lasswell, bartz, vaan, Maria and krile

Who gets replaced?

Maria

Maria, obviously.

He does a decent enough job in game.

Sassy enough, even when you know the guy spoils Noctis sometimes.

I can hardly wait to see what recipe will give us the dessert tried in Tenebrae he likes so much. Since I was into the cooking master bits in Star Ocean 2, I hope we get some good stuff for Iggy there. It's sure gonna be funny as hell for me to grind and have him all of a sudden get cooking inspiration after butchering a million cows.

The Full Break is for Ainsel senpai. As long you can keep Full Break her and heal, you can kill her even without Stonga/Barrage.

Not if your levels are low enough that you have to ask if you're leveled enough to do the event.

It took a few S/Ling, but I finally cleared my first U+. Mastered the whole thing and even did the Cid Mission, and Basch ironically was the only casualty.

There's still phase 4 of Orbfest left to do, and hopefully before it ends I'll have honed Saint Cross to R2 and sufficiently leveled WoL and P.Cecil for the next U+.

I reawakened my team and have them at 25~ mostly with Krile at 38. Is that enough for it?