Tell me why I shouldn't Veeky Forums

Tell me why I shouldn't Veeky Forums
Want a performance car that's a bit different over here, and this definitely is and delivers on pop for pound. Will I miss having a manual?

Other urls found in this thread:

carscoops.com/2016/06/this-corvette-has-done-700000-miles-and.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuel consumption, but if you can hack it go for it

As someone who owns one I say do it faggot, you will get mad pussy and attention.
The disadvantages will be the fuel prices and expensive replacement parts but you can find cheaper ones from the continent.
Pic related it's my bitch.

Current car gets 23MPG, how much worse is it than that if I'm not ragging it?

can't compete 2bh

A lot lower. It wouldnt even matter how you drive it

>mad pussy and attention

Kek keep dreaming

So what did the police say to that godly parked truck there

Everything I've read says the average is about 20, but I can't really expect it to compete with a 200hp 2.0 i4

Get a 2004, not a 2005. Yes I know it's a different body style. In fact, get a C5 (1997-2004) Z06.

C6 vettes get 30 plus mpg on the highway.

No one really cares anymore

Yea, GM is pretty shit. Everyone has learned that by now.

Can tell you never silverado.

This, my bolt on c6 (500+hp) averaged about 24 mpg mixed driving and 30+ highway.

That's an amazing price for a yurofag!
do it faggot, best buy performance car bar none.

>£20K

Yeah fuck no. Don't be a stupid fuck. A Corvette is just too big for the UK.
And it's 77000 miles. Thats a lot for a "Sports car"
And it'a an Auto. Where's the fun with that?

Does it have service history? Is it UK registered yet? When was it imported to Japan, and the UK?

>pussy from owning a vet

Yeah sure okay grandpa.

If you want pussy you get a bike or exotic.

>pussy
>bike

Yeah nothing gets them wet like owning a 5,000 dollar bike, like every other nigger....

>77000 miles
>a lot for any ls series engine

corvettes are some of the most reliable sports cars around... 77k is nothing, don't listen to this cuck

these get good gas mileage cuz hi torks

>Corvettes
>Reliable

Pull your head out of your arse for one second. This whole patriotism act is stupid.

77K is a lot for an imported car used in two different countries, with NO mention of servicing history.

are you serious or trolling? i know people with over 200k on their corvettes with no work besides maintenance

Integra?

I assume those people look after thier 'vettes rather well.

But maintenance is the point I'm making, there's no mention of service history on the add.

The OP's is implying he's got money, and ready to drop £20K on a 77,000 mile "Sports car". Whats to say it's been looked after well, or fucking shagged every day?

carscoops.com/2016/06/this-corvette-has-done-700000-miles-and.html

being "shagged on" every day is what these platforms are designed to do. with a bulletproof v8 like an ls2, you would be hard pressed to do serious damage to it besides putting on crazy mods. this one looks stock so its most likely in good condition

2010 Clio RS.
Which had 75k miles on itself and no service since 45k, for those bringing up mileage.

>Too big for the UK

What the fuck does that mean, its smaller than a 3-Series from the same era.

its left hand drive you idiot

Why would you drop 20k on that piece of shit? There's so many cars you can choose from

So what?

keep dreaming bikefag.

nobody finds you attractive in your minimum wage tier vehicle.

get a tvr m8, same power smaller car and manual and you get to not be a race traitor and buy british

If you don't pull the trigger on it, I will. I'll drive it to Germany, sell it for twice that number in Euros and buy myself something nice.