joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

last

dead game

if someone missed the fix

Repostan

I hope we get a cool event with Underlord or Monkey King this year. I felt pretty fucking cheated last year when all we got was a shitty custom game which they haven't updated. I want something like Diretide or Frostivus again.

Also, more comics and lore. Does Valve have a department for lore and stuff? Last 2 comics have been cliffhangers, with the recent one feeling really random.

It just feels like Valve have been focusing on the stuff which is making them money recently, and even a lot of that stuff just feels lazy. They've set too high expectations for themselves.

>pepper on face
>shitty smirk added in ms paint

Were you dropped on your head as a child? How is that even lookable-at to you?

What are people watching?

>also 4th for maga!

Reminder not to be a shy retard and use your mic in game.

Colosseum is pretty epin idk why people dont play it on USE

yeah i do
when playing with 4 friends and steam chat is down

>it's a "lore fag goes autismal" episode

I dont have one

Trump will lose

"Bow to me mortal!" Above you, the demon known as Underlord roars in his triumph over you, while stepping forward, his towering form blocking all light. What was once clean air is overwhelmed by his tainted musk, a heady scent that reminds you of burning wood as it drifts into your mind, clouding your judgement. The head of his cock slaps against your cheek as he grinds his length into you, and as his mast hardens, he roars "From now on, you are a toy for me."
His cock is akin to a horse's, its spongy head widening as he ruts it down over you, his length hardening and growing longer. Soon he's fully erect, rutting his entire length over your abdomen, smearing his musk into you, marking you as his all while pleasuring himself on your body. And as he grows more aroused, his thrusting quickens, soon making his overly large package slap against your head. The flesh of his ballsack is soft as a pillow, but with it so close you can hear it rumbling full of tainted cum, the orbs inside squelching as it packs his sack full of jism.
"This is your life now slave, and soon this cock will find a home inside of you!" With another roar of triumph, he slams his cock down, grinding his enomous length into you with a final rut. His incredibly large package covers your face, forcing you to breathe in his musk at its source, and to feel the throbbing of not just his package pumping out his thick cum, but the shuddering of his huge cock as he grinds down into you. Thump. Thump. Thump. Each burst from his length makes an audible landing when it hits the dirt, his jism even obvious from your trapped state being incredibly thick and packed with protein, perfect for feeding a slut with nothing but dick-juice. Slowly, the sack pressed down firmly onto your face softens, the demon's orgasm dying off, but as that happens he settles down on top of you. And with a yawn, the demonic lord goes to sleep, leaving you trapped under his superbly musky cock, unaware and uncaring about your erection.

>spectating top 1 watched pub match
>20+ something people of all nationalities and levels of understanding of english chatting
>say "what will you guys do when trump wins?"
>everyone starts debating trump vs hillary

i fucking love this game osmetimes

this fucking retard again, no one cares what you have to say in a fucking pub. 99% of mic users are retards anyway

Why?

I rather listen to my music when playing than listen to some autistic kid giving orders through the mic.

>steam chat
that piece of garbage is literally worse than fucking skype in terms of latency and audio quality. just use discord, mumble, vent or something else which isn't legit fucking cancer

God Veeky Forums will go nuclear during the election day.

Like I'm talking 100000% shitposting no matter who wins.

They can either elect a corporate shill or a terrorist

Fucking insane

>just use my botnet that didnt pay me at all to promote them

reminder that shit like discord aka FREE SERVICE WITH NO ADS has to make money somehow, if the software isnt the product they make money from then YOU are the product they make money from

>It's a "angry virgin faggot will complain about people holding a company they like to higher standards" episode

Underlord tomorrow right? Can't wait

Feels good to play on aus servers. English is guaranteed and everyone is either from NZ or Aussie.

that's how valve works
make a decent game
fill it with garbage hats and shit (see TF2)
game goes to shit (see every post TI4 patch with memeback and meme aghanims)
make mad dosh

I called you
>lorefag
>autismal
You called me
>angry
>virgin
>faggot
>complainer

Who's angry here lol :PP

>He uses Steam while complaining other programs sells your information.
>He doesn't know.

>Not using a VPN
>Not using PeerBlocker
>Caring about botnets
I'll just go to whoever is buying this data from botnets and sell my information to them myself. It certainly must be very profitable, since everyone is doing it.

nth for the most canon couple of defence of the ancients (DotA) two (2)

>Use discord.
Haha, this fucking shill. I mean Steam isn't the best, but Discrod is legitimate botnet with great security weaknesses

i know how steam makes money they literally made 100 million selling virtual pixels to retards like you

i dont know how discord and all those shit botnets make money, and they have to make it, so the only conclusion there is that they are using you to make it without your knowledge

>game goes to shit (see every post TI4 patch with memeback and meme aghanims)
Why are you here

Here's a hypothetical situation /d2d/-

You have a pudge on your team. The other team has a rubick. During a fight, rubick steals hook. A bit later, both teams are flexing at each other in some lane/looking for an initation. Rubick proceeds to hook you from fog, enemy team kills you.

Is this pudge's fault for letting rubick steal hook, your fault for getting hooked (you didn't see the rubick until the hook so no alt-pinging him), or a collective team fault for not having vision or the wherewithal to ping rubick last fight?

>Buzzwords
>Emoticons
I'd say it's you, and always was.
Sorry, the company is shit and they're ruining the game. If not just for lore reasons, things like compendium challenges have fucked a significant number of games and the UI is a thousand times more cluttered that it ever needed to be.
>Ursa hat is too silly, remove it
>Okay

>1 year later
>OMG DROW CAT GEAR SOOOOO KAWAII MOSHI MOSHI VALVE DESU

fuck this broken report system
i haven't said shit in like 50 games and suddenly i get 4 lp games while keeping 70% winrate

sometimes i pass by just to see how you guys are doing :)

>He thinks Peerblocker does anything.
>Not buying a whitebox router or something like MikroTik to block connections at router level + Wireshark.

Fucking imbecile pretending to be a know-it-all much?

I didnt even read the text in black I literally dont care

"virgin faggot" youre literally projecting your insecurities onto me because i insulted your love for video gmae hats

Call it buzzwords if you want, just learn no to be an "angry virgin faggot" dude

he has a point, you utterly trashed the face

i am not a reddit baddie i dont look for excuses and scapegoats because i am actually good at the game and i want to get better

it doesnt matter to me whos fault is it, i cannot impact how pudge plays, i can only change the way i play and thats the only thing that matters so i look how i could play that better instead of acting retarded and declaring i am perfect and its always someone elses fault

I legit cry sometimes I lose a Dota 2 game.

Watching my own stream while streaming.

I got 2 followers!

you do get bogans but it could be worse

Then stop playing, jesus fuck

I'm not a virgin or a faggot.
>Projection
Sounds like you're the one projecting to me.
EASY BAIT KID REKT
PeerBlocker actually does protect you from your ISP, though.

Discord doesn't even have basic features Vent/Mumble/TS have had for a decade or so.

It's literally just some very basic voice chat with shitty web 3.0 ui.

DO IT YOURSELVES IF YOU ARE SO FUCKING GREAT!

whats up with degenerate-den and /d2g/

>but Discrod is legitimate botnet with great security weaknesses

What is it with all you tinfoil hat wearing retards?

I bet you think Steam is going to take all your games away some day too.

ok

You don't need protection from your ISP, they're breaking the law if you need (at least in my country). If the police want to check your computer out they can definitely by pass and fool shitty Peerblocker.

Whitebox+server grade router+wireshark is far stronger. If you are insane enough then make a whitelist of connections.

But this is all just 'breathing room', computer privacy is very easy to breach if you really need to today.

Also those toes are literal blocks, just saying.

>unsarcastically comparing multigorillion dollar established business and a bunch of mean silicon valley hipsters and venture capitalists

Just in case any of you had your hopes up, there's no way that the next balance patch is coming with Pit Lord tomorrow.

It'll just be him and the UI update, the balance one will probably come with Monkey King in fall.

sometimes i get so angry playing this game i make fists and punch all over my body when i get super mad i even punch my head

is that normal

Nahaz is that you homie

No. Seek help at once

its only normal if you believe in forced 50

Just had my first actual girl on mic in game.
Went Keeper to counter Timber.
Put 1 point in mana leak until minute 30.

We lost.

Dicks out

>crying
>punching oneself

jesus, what else do you guys do?

I am a masochist, I do a lot of painful things to myself.

Girls are crap at this game. And they're always fucking girlfriends. And their boyfriends always fucking treat you like shit.

I'm sorry, I'm all for gender equality. But women need to stay the fuck away from this game unless they're pissed off constantly or a lesbian.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LILY WHAT HAPPEND!?!?!?

LFMAO
F
M
A
O

So i memed this guy in my universites doto group,

now what do I say?

>tfw people think the balance patch will come with underlord
>tfw there isnt much wrong with this one (other than dead meta heroes) and yet people still want a new one
dotards? cmon now quit yer begging and whinning and take what you get when it comes especially if what we got now is okay

>patch tomorrow
>were getting pitlord
>instead of electrician
WHY THO?

i want to suck you off

Oh my god I didnt even realise this guy said he had cancer in his post, I was too busy checking his dotabuff so i could trashtalk his mmr.

Well at least he has a sense of humour if he's using cancer to describe the trench if he's had it and it took the use of his right hand.

tell him "ur gay"

>Using meme arrow outside Veeky Forums.
The cringe.

lol you forgot to cover your name josh butler

>random BH
>enemy picks jungle fucking LC into BH
>proceed to harass LC at the start
>get first blood on their mid
>use the money to block their whole damn jungle
>when they're about to lose, LC tells me that i got reported by him and his 2 stack mates for "tryharding"
>indeed, 3 reports in 1 game from 1 party on the conduct summary

LOL get doxed josh butler 2k scrub
>tfw someone is bullying a disabled cancer survivor on fb and asks d2g for help

But Valve won't do anything about it since they're not retarded to allow mass reports to hold ground.

no
i am gay so i dont use gay as an insult
its a dota university group bro, nothing serious
spend 2 minutes covering it up to miss an obvious one somewhere.
i'm 4.5k

>meme arrows outside Veeky Forums

ur a faggot, josh

can someone post josh butler on reddit so the reddit army destroys his life for cyberbullying retarded people?

thank

I berate and shit-talk myself whenever I make a bad decision.
>Decide to go in/farm in a questionable part of map
>Shit hits the fan
>"Uh oh, what are you doing you stupid nigger"
>"Why did you do that you fucking moron"
>"You KNEW this would happen you god damn idiot"
Really helps in kicking those bad in-game habits.

Dumb mercyposter I want to choke you to death with my dick

I don't know about this guy but his body is fucked up, who the hell designed him? It seems something out of battleborn

i handled it well

Hey guys Brian here!
Me and my girl are on our way to Estonia to discuss with the future president of Estonia about this new explosive team line-up for Team Secret.
Here is the line up:
1.Ritsu
2.Korok
3.funn1k
4.me
5.puppey
coach : nahaz

Wish us good luck for the open qualifiers for the next major!
Brian out!

What's an Adelaide?

>explosive

Sub Korok for loda, nahaz for Slacks and have nahaz as sub #6

>i am gay
Dotards?

guys is funnik ok?

Too many shut up funnek and lack of hugs finally got to him ?

>there isn't much wrong with this one
Except for the fact that mid has been completely dumpstered ever since bounty runes and memebacks were added.
Remember when the mid was the one who fucking ganked? Remember when that was a thing? Fuck me running, they didn't even have to nerf fucking storm spirit. He's one of the easiest mids around to gank, before he gets his ult.

>they didnt have to nerf storm

hey sumail

brisbane?

We're getting a full balance patch this week and not just Pit Lord + a few hats, right?

>balance patch

lmao he doesnt know

pit lord will be on the test realm tomorrow, or maybe next year

Please inform me then.

same here

i would punch something else but everything is so fraile

How do you play dotards when you have a huge cock up your butt?

I play this doto with my wife.

She probably yells at it more than i do.

close, I live in Adelaide, South Australia.

>radiance refresher aghs octarine WK
Holy shit this is so much more fun than playing regular WK.

valve doesnt do shit after TI for like 3 months. Pit lord was probably finished way before TI and they just choose to release it after TI to distract people. we will be on this patch for a while especially since it will be longer until the next major. we MIGHT get 1 or two more small changes with very small targeted nerfs and buff but nothing meta changing