>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

ronnies.com/micro.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly i go faster round bends than most motorcyclists on my peugeot 206 on summer tires

>Does anyone know of schematic websites like this for non-Honda bikes?

ronnies.com/micro.htm

*IMPORTANT NOTE* this AMERICAN site may not apply to EUROPEANS

well driving a car tends to be more stable and safer than a motorcycle, so that sounds reasonable. thanks for being honest.

am i the only one who finds fast cornering is easier on a motorcycle then. feels way more stable

yes. the only one.

A car should have a higher corner speed, unless you have a proper shit car

seriously though you can feel the rear wants to go and if you lift off it will lift off oversteer, also the steering gets very light whereas on a motorcycle everything feels more stable

>gets out of car with ripped jeans on left knee
>"riding" bike with non ripped jeans

Ikr? Theres this dude of recent memory who even though he was on a liter bike, I got stuck behind at the twisties on my 250. I'd overtake him were it not for that that on the straights he would accelerate just as fast as my 250 can.

Another thing is that the #06 pugs do handle well, even if they're built with kleenex

if youre dragging knee you can beat almost any car unless proper race spec

better webm version

what bike you got

I drive a shitbox camry with all season tires and a dual sport with proper dual sport tires. Cornering feels way easier on the bike. On corners where 60mph seems to be pushing it with the car, I can cruise through at 60mph on the bike with plenty of room for error

>stunt
>sitting with arms apart
Have a participation trophy girl.

Another thing
>high heels
>"driving" a car

ive got an aprilia rs 125 and a peugeot 206. i literally live in the touge and i hit it daily. i drag knee. icompare speeds and although im not much slower on the peugeot when pushing it it feels much more unstable and youve got to keep it in control way more than i do with the aprilia. what i wonder now is what would corner faster in the wet although you cant test that very safely in the streets. i run metzeler m7rrs on the aprilia and toyo proxes cf2s on the pug

>the ole I overtake 600ccs on my 250 meme

especially high speed turns. there's this turn i take at 130 with the aprilia i tried once with the pug and i almost crashed and died. i can safely take it at 110

lol haha

I'm not saying I was fast. I wasn't fast. My mom wouldn't be scared riding around the corners at the speed this guy was limiting me to. He literally had a week's supply of chicken strips and leaned maybe ten degrees tops.
I'm just mythed that someone buy a liter gixxer if they can't even shake off a two fifty

#cornerking #passontheoutside #trackdays #kneedrag #ridingslowbikesfast #cornerspeed #nochickenstripshere #skillvspower

thats a liter though.

Easier?

nope.

20x more fulfilling?

yep.

Cars are honestly just fucking garbage to take down a twisty road next to a bike, maybe if you have a super nice car, and don't lean much on the bike you could be equal in satisfaction, but they require so much less input, give you 1/4 of the feedback and sensation of speed and they're so bloody fat.

You have a lot of space inbetween the lines on a motorcycle to move from left to right, to position and to cut "lines" instead of just following the road lines itself and you just don't have that option in cars.

my favourite stories are usually getting shit on by big bikes in the twisties, i got overtaken by a blue hayabusa ridden by a huge dude (6'5 + easy) once and he was dragging knee corner after corner with sparkies on.

Made my day.

arent lateral g forces fun to you?

>Cars are honestly just fucking garbage to take down a twisty road next to a bike

You just haven't driven a nice car then. I'll agree the average bike is 10x nicer on twisties than the average car, but it's still fun taking a car down twisties, and I've humiliated some pretty fast bikes on my locals. There's only so much you can do with snaking roads with crests on a bike.

that's because bikers don't want to race and get killed by some psychopath thinking he is tagumi

Well it was a friend chasing me on a CB1000R and he was definitely trying to keep up, and in all fairness once the road opened up he was straight past, but if the road is right, there's not much a bike can do.

>sportbikes
lol

SO MUCH THIS

fucking hate that guy

>2 lane twistie
>45mph steady in the right lane
>some fucking queef in a 3 series bmw/audi/infintity blasts ahead
>catch up to him a while later in the turns
>blasts ahead in the straights again

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

who are you and what are you trying to prove? that you can drive really good straight?

when people drag their feet like both those riders, that's my number one squid stay away red flag

Clutch slipped maybe 5 times during a 3 day trip. Do I need to adjust the clutch cable thingy? Will I rekt the bike if I do this myself?

Aprilias are incredibly nimble, though
If you're not getting 70° of lean you're doing it wrong

wet clutch? what kind of oil are you using?

>tfw finally hasbike

It's my first, and I'm in love.
Still has to be broken in, after riding home just 32km on the clock.

For me? no. I've never gotten a head rush like I have when you take a set of corners perfectly on a motorcycle the same way in a car.

There is so much more commitment into each corner, just taking that one corner that gives you the willies 5 km/hr faster this time is amazing in a way I've never gotten from a car. It's horrifying, but when you pull it off you can almost feel the endorphins pumping into your brain. Doing a set of corners perfectly for the first time fast has literally taken my breath away once before.

Would a super duper fast and light car feel good too? sure. But ask me why I'm not surprised that so many F1 drivers like to ride too, they're all adrenaline junkies and motorcycles do it better than most.

>70° of lean

I am quite sure you do it wrong then.

>tfw I dragged my feet in rain yesterday for a solid 500m because I wanted to copy cool as ice

yeah

sweet bike

YOU ASSHOLE

1v1 fite me dick heads

wet clutch, 10-40

is this the new sv? i'm jealous. dude i bet that ez push to start is soo nice.

put some crash bars on it pls

>TFW clean bike garage

JA HALLO!

>drag race between HD, Yamerhu and Hondu
>my Hondu slowest HD fastest Yamerhu well you know

>HONDA

motorcycle specific?

>Did manage to stall her once despite the clutch assist tho.
lol how?
>maybe later once I can really start cornering.
it's good to have for low speed drops. noobs are very likely to do this, and it sucks, trust me

>lol how?
hell if I know.
Must've slipped or something.
But you can have her go on her own without touching the gas, which is pretty chill in congested traffic.

What bike is this?

>being this new
lol bruh. screen shot it if you have to

My whole fucking plan is ruined. I got the al7 specifically because two other riders got er6ns and the mt07 is even more of a meme, and now I won't even be the first one to get the new sv650 in this thread because it only comes on Friday.
You twat

>But you can have her go on her own without touching the gas
can't you do that with any bike? at least i do that on the driving school's bike

going great, cochise.

and I thought we could be bros.
which color did you chose?

tripfags are retarded.
i'd say vfr but i think that's wrong.

it's crazy how long you can be on fire before you realize it

>ducati

Name a funnier episode of south park and I'll practice my whillies.

It hasn't happened to me yet so I can't say

>here we see a Ducati in it's natural state

Asspen

White-blue. We can be bros, but I won't be a meme

It's an i4 so no.

assburgers, the one where cartman pretends to have tourettes, and the one with stan's dad

Korn's groovy pirate ghost mystery, the new terrance and phillip movie trailer or basically anything from the first couple of seasons.

Now go practice willy

crap I know somebody who has one of these but I can't think of the name now.

lol im retarded too CBF1000

>cigritz livery
>burning
kek

Looks like a deauville

Didn't make me laugh as much as the end of free willzyx
Definitely not.
I'll watch it right after this one's over.

how have you not seen asspen, darsh?

white blue is also super sexy.
especially the blue rims.

2008 cbf 1000

long ass fucking time ago, in a town called kickapoo. Now I've been watching it, with my new huluuuuuuuu

yes

oh shit I just remembered the best one.

Rainforest schmainforest.

you better just go out and practice now.

>600cc makes you a cornering god

>implying scott tenorman must die isn't the bestestest

They had a black one in the dealership. I didn't like it much because it was dirtied up after a test ride and overall because all black it's harder to make out the details. I'm considering painting the frame blue or red or something at a later date because I think it's the one. Maybe I'll get something more extreme when I grow up and save some money but to me, the sv is a perfect workhorse package

yes but not the funniest.

>pay for service
>still watch ads
hulu is gay

i turned my headlight off instead of the highbeam riding around at night this weekend

it's 6v and crappy so i didn't even realize it wasn't on with the street lights and almost hit a jaywalker who didn't see me coming

Yeah, did you ride it yet?
I learned on an ER-6N which I thought is probably similiar, but the SV feels so much lighter, it's incredible.

But I wanna get a comfier seat, but I don't think there are aftermarket seats available yet.

isn't hulu free?

You don't buy aftermarket seats. You ask your friend to pad the original one and pay him with fine vodka

Yes I did ride it. It feels almost like my 250, but in a good way. I said it 21 times in this thread but I rode it right after the mt-07 and that shit was terrifying. Sounds better too.

I'm new to street motorcycling.

How does one gauge a turn and determine if you'll be able to make it? I feel a bit like a pussy taking turns because I feel like too much of a lean at a good speed will dump my ass to the pavement. Or I'll hit some broken glass or sand or gravel and wipe out. Is there a way to tell you will lose traction in a turn before you actually do?

I ride a DRZ400 now and I'm used to dirt but don't have a feel for asphalt.

Huh I've only ever seen black ones, the white one makes my peepee feel weird.

How is your day /dbt/ ?

experience

Cartman Sucks
its the one where cartman puts his dick in butters mouth, and butters's dad sees and sends him to a church camp.

smooth throttle and movements during corners, only experience can tell you if you can make it, start slow.

you'll hit your footpegs before you dump the bike, likely, which will scare you pretty good

use your eyes to check for bad footing, i guess?

> filename
Only funny if it's thumbnail sized m8.

and don't smash the front brake, you'll be fine

If you're not sure you're going too fast for a corner, you're going too fast for a corner. You may use a GPS to gauge the severity beforehand but I wouldn't rely on that

>filename
motherfucker

actually day is okay, looking at BMWs to replace the Punto
punto made a fucking christine move and just skipped and reversed a song on a CD for no reason, transmission gets harder and harder to shift
actually sad
I liked it
and I still do

Oh so that can be done, nice to know.
Just got my license today so I'm really still a complete noob at this.

And what do you mean by terrifying?
I also considered the MT-07 but eventually went with the SV because I liked the styling more and a few people told me that V2 > I2.
I'm also still a beginner, but in my experience you can usually lean more than you think.
If you think you can't make the turn, give her just a leeeettle bit of gas and lean in some more.
Also, watch Twist of the Wrist 2 if you haven't already.

sweaty

where's your pic