Coupes for $10k?

Whats a good coupe to get in the $10k - $13k price range?

Just moved to Toronto/GTA area and have a comfy/longterm gig making $80k/yr (not a lot for this city obviously). Most of my week is working from home but I do have to show up on mondays for meetings etc

Criteria:
- able to retain some re-sale value 4-5 yrs from now
- coupe
- rwd preferred
- less than 10 yr old MY
- automatic

I was looking at 2008 328i and Accord coupes. Kinda 'high' kms (+140k) but I wont be driving much so shouldnt be an issue.

Any other suggestions that I mightve missed?

>>>wifey not related

automatic
bmw or accord first choice

go the fuck back to your 3rd world shithole. the GTA has enough already.

This, fuck off we're full

put your 10k down on a E-class coupe. Should be able to get one for around 30k

Get a used BRZ. 0-60 in 4 seconds, I have beat corvettes and mustangs

60kmh maybe.

No, mph and mine is stock. I timed it myself, I don't have anything to record it but I counted in Mississippi

sounds legit
your fellow brown person is giving horrible advice

please gtfo of the gta and take the other 20 people living in your house with you.

Go do it again and film it. Until then you're full of shit. That car is slow as balls. I beat my bro's FRS all the time in my heavy ass '12 Caprice.

why are you spreading lies on the internet bro?

frs does 0-60 sub 4 secs consistently

OP not many coupes are RWD under $10k that aren't beat to shit and hold their value. My immediate thought is Mustang/Camaro but that depends if you want to stick with those cars reputation. If you do t mind getting a car with 4drs get a Caprice PPV, I have one and they're loads of fun. Hard to find but you can't beat it for an LS RWD car for under $10k.

Here you go OP

Coupe for under $10K

shitskins don't drive such quality automobiles.

he is looking for something European that will break constantly and make it seem like he has $

In that case get a shitty beat up Bimmer. It'll break down constantly and cost an assload to repair. Perfect.

these are just lies spread by the jewish media to make the frs seem slow

The sad part is FRS/BRZ owners actually believe their cars are the shit and dump loads of money to not even go faster. Why spend that kinda money on a shitty 4cyl when you could own a Vette for the same cash.

Hyundai Penesis Coupe.

Just let them ruin the car so they dont ruin the cars you buy

In a straight line, cuck

Tay Tay is 10/10