STRAYA CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

STRAYA CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fTSUgXkfooA
youtube.com/watch?v=x_yeFZ-jd0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

Release date? I been lookin for a new game for my XBone.

September 27

No info gained, buddy

But it's got Dune Buggies now

I'm scared the world wont be as opened as Horizon 2. The forest looks crowded as fuck.

Anyone else get bored playing standard Forza, but love Forza Horizon?

>still no motorcycles

>still can't murder hookers

After FH2, I'm not so pumped for the Horizon franchise anymore.

>STRAYA
>cover car is the Centenario concept

Lambos are built in Italy, dumbass.

Yeah that's the Holden Centenario

OP here, I've never even played any Forza game from the series and they look like they're doing a hell of a lot better than Gran Turismo's slow asses

>Forza
>better than Gran Turismo

No shit. Sony has jack shit for driving games. It takes them like a decade to develop each GT game lol

And they have from none to barely any customizing at all, I'm disgusted at myself that would be the only Sony title I'd considered out of the other good ones

I just watched the whole Microsoft E3 Conference and that gave me a huge Boner alone with Halo Wars 2 (not to go off topic and start discussing non-car games)

It is supposed to be a huge leap forward in terms of car-count. This could be the Forza for Horizon what Forza 4 was for Motorsport.

Its also going to be on PC so can you Imagine the fucking mods? (assuming they allow it)

I agree, until GT fixes their sound and interiors it will never feel as dramatic as Forza does when driving.

I hope they fucking tell me what race I'm about to join

I fucking hated being invited to drag races

>play Horizon
>drive neato honda civic with tasteful sticker mods
>get invited to a race you think is the touge
>is actually a race with a Cuda with 700+HP and chunky ass drag tires about to tear the rice out your asshole
>mfw

>Its also going to be on PC so can you Imagine the fucking mods?

Fuck that, I can't stop thinking about how fucking fast those car models are going to get ripped and shoved into BeamNG Drive or rFactor 2.

>tfw you still win

strayans what city is this?

prolly melbourne

t. burger

>I just watched the whole Microsoft E3 Conference
>tfw I had no idea it was on :-(

>Wide open spaces
>Above ground rail, not level crossing and tunnels
>Palm trees

Looks nothing like any city here. If Perth had rail like that, it'd probably be the closest.

That trailer was beautiful.

Probably made up one as to not encourage you criminals to hoon about.

youtu.be/fTSUgXkfooA

>1km/h over
>$1,000,000 dollarydoo fine
>impounded
>imprisoned
>fisted by a kangaroo to make an example of you

"The realism is unprecedented and uncanny - 10/10 - IGN"

Sydney had a monorail system that kinda looked like that, but I'm not sure if it would've been that high up. It doesn't matter anyway, since it's been closed a couple of years ago

Probably

Gran Turismo is fucking boring

Are the physics in the game still gonna be shit though? It'd be nice to have the physics that are in F6 in FH3, all the cars feel the exact same in FH2 and being able to hold the gas through almost every turn is fucking stupid

This has always been my problem with the Horizon series.

>Its also going to be on PC
Are you forced to use Windows 10 like the gimped version of 4 they're offering for PC?

yup

>Liberty walk kits on the GT-R and M4
>Reg plates
Will this be the first Forza game in the series to offer more customization? This is a huge turn in a good direction.

For real it's about time they gave us wide bodies.

who cares, this it the same series where a fucking car form the 30's can drop a Enzo engine in it and go faster than the actual fucking Enzo

and the EB can drop the Veyron engine an go faster than the Veyron

the best was when they dropped GT6 about 2 years after PS4 was out....as a PS3 exclusive

we /ovg/?

Because Enzo and Veyron are shit, a slightly modified Miata with 5 degrees of negative camber on each end and 2" of ground clearance will absolutely decimate those two on a track.
An EG Civic with a few simple mods will utterly crush those shitboxes too for a fraction of the cost.

are you seriously defending the shitty 1930's car thta every faggot on the airport strip online used?

I have no idea what car you're talking about as I rarely played online and mostly stuck with BMWs and old Datsuns/Nissans

the Alfa Romero 33 broke the game when you dropped the Enzo engine in it

faster than a GTO fully modded, faster than the fully modded Supra and faster than whatever shitty car OP is going ape shit about

the fucking last 2 cars on the previous games were shit, the lambo on the cover of H2 wasnt even the best Lambo

and they gave fucking free Hurican's away like 4 times during the route of the main story lol which is the top lambo after mods with no close competition

Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

also since H1 the EB has been the fastest once you dropped the veyron engine in it, same was for H2 just not quite as fast as some of these other cars, but the Veyron itself was also no where close in top speed

also meant Ultima GTR, not GTO

and that car only coses like 10k in the game and also goes 173 and has better handling/drifting options

What do they mean by HDR, I wonder if it'll actually look that much better...

HDR is just luminosity range. Only the blacks are the brights might look better. The textures and everything else wont magically end up better.

>Windows 10 Exclusive

Guess I'll play on Xbone then.

I care cuz I've never played the series before

That's a good trailer

Between this and Apex I think I'm gonna upgrade, it's free until july something, anyway, Horizon is like the new need for speed underground anyway

there better be a VL Commodore or i will jihad

They have one in 6. although for some reason Motorsport always gets wacky cars that you'd expect to be in Horizon and Motorsport never seems to get stuff like Rally (courses) or Trophy Trucks like you see in Horizon.

There's a Limo and an Aztek in Forza 6 but i would've really enjoyed those cars in Horizon.

Another thing Horizon is lacking is "Class" races. There is no "A class showcase" basically if you want to race a Viper against european exotics you are fucked and can only enter the "Muscle" or "Modern Muscle" showcase (or you'll just have to challenge a random stray to a 1v1)

For that reason we might not see a VL or a lot of cars that are already in 6 because it can't be confined to a specific group (such as "Muscle showcase" or "JDM Icons showcase" and whatnot)

That's what i experienced in Horizon 2 anyway and was kinda disappointed.

They implemented those "groups" a lot better in FM6, though. Because they were a thing, just pretty much confined purely to career mode, which got boring for me after a while.

I much prefer schooling scrubs in multi-class races.

Paradise city , lol

youtu.be/fTSUgXkfooA
>explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars
>Over 350 cars
That's more than FM6. After DLC, I'm pretty sure.
Not quite FM4 numbers but I really can't find cause to complain.

do we get to kill aboriginals?

but really

>playin forza motorsport
>after FM3

lol just lol

>after FM3

But 4 was considered one of the absolute best after it kinda went downhill with 5.

Looks like the Gold Coast to me.

>the Australia of Europe

Not that user but I got mixed feels with Forza 4.
>Still shitty AI
>But better textures!
>Shit driving physics
>But some more cars!
>They didn't fix the weird/broken lighting whenever you were in a shaded area
>And there's less tracks, IIRC
>No new aftermarket wheels/parts
>The DLC cars were extremely half-assed
>The main reason I bought it was for Fujimi Kaido, and they turned it into a fucking highway instead of the narrow winding tooj it was in FM3
Never bought another Forza game since. Played Horizon with a friend's copy - it was pretty neato. Horizon 2 and 3 is tempting but I'm done wasting money on consoles and fuck Windows 10.

Holy fuck that thing is ugly. How are they still in business when twelve year olds can't afford cars, much less an exotic?

Is papa microsoft going to let us mod? I fucking hope so, but I'm not sure.

I just want a real nip tōge, at least make it the expansion

cunt

i bought one of those ferrari 458 wheels off of ebay and use it on horizon 2. very fun, i do recommend it

>some millennials rendition of Wicked Game

At what point did you guys realize that every Xbox game promo is just a cover/remix of a popular song?

>post yfw xbox fangirls got BTFO at E3

SONY WON!!!

BTFO!!!!

>Everybody has speaks like a foul-mouthed bogan for comedic purposes

This would be the only way I could tolerate an entire game where everybody has an Australian accent.

pls for the love of Buddha. The closest thing to toegay is that mountain from the first Horizon.

Anyone feel like fucking around in low class shitboxes on FH2 tonight?

>trailer focused on offroading exotics and epic!! jumps
>straya not known for driving roads
>map probably still small

notimpressedyet.mp4

>Watched the GT Sport trailer
>Focuses more on fucking photography modes and esports than actual racing

If I wanted to take photos of cars I'll never be able to afford, I can do that in real life. Fuck.

>Focuses more on ... esports than actual racing

What is that even supposed to mean?

So... not even three years into Xbone's life cycle, they release a revised slim console?
>just bought my elite six months ago...

Then they're going to fuck those people by releasing an even better one holidays 2017?

Why, Microsoft?

AND, in my opinion, the Xbone S is what the console should have been in the first place. Not this super bloated VCR unit.

>just bought an xbone in april
At least I got a smokin deal on it. Paid $292 total and it came with Forza 6.

I only have one game right now for mine (GTA5)

Will be getting Horizon 3 for sure.

How do you focus more on Esports than racing in a fucking racing game?

>windows 10

Windows tried to slip a dick in my ass while I was sleeping with their auto-"upgrade"

Caught that shit before it happened though. Scumbags.

>Wide body kits
Has wheel spacing options also been confirmed? Because the arch tuck in Horizon 2 made some potentially sweet cars look goofy as fuck.

Horizon is literally the best thing to happen to the Forza series. Way more fun to play.

>adopting consoles before the first big price drop and libraries are still meager.

Surfers paradise

>They named a city after unemployed beach bums

Fucking strayans.

Can confirm, it is Surfers Paradise.

The drug-coast

>bringing back the storefront and auction house
>350 cars
>huge map
gonna be sik

I've never played Forza, but from my understanding the main series is basically Gran Turismo but without the asia-centric retarded car park. What is the difference between Motosport and Horizon in handling and tuning options?

Motorsport is Forza's Gran Turismo, i.e. closed tracks, more "sim" oriented physics etc

Horizon is Forza's NFS Underground 2, i.e. open world sandbox environment, more arcade oriented physics etc.

Tuning options ~should~ be fairly similar, but it's been that long since I've played any of the Horizon games I honestly can't remember.

>assuming
Seems like a dumb assumption - when's the last time they even allowed/supported modding in their games?
People have already ripped most of the cars from Forza 3 and 4, and I'm pretty sure every successor to the series is the same model, with *maybe* a little more detail.
Highly doubt it...

It'd be nice to have some offset options. The tuck on the rx7 in forza has always annoyed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_yeFZ-jd0k
the new GT at least finally has proper exterior customization other than 9001 solid colors as in previous games

still looks pretty disappointing considering how long it has been since a proper GT game... I don't mind the motorsports focus but one of the best parts about forza/GT is racing normal road cars instead of full blown race cars.