There is literally nothing wrong with this car

There is literally nothing wrong with this car.
>bullet proof sr20det
>rwd
>250HP
>2,700lbs
>6 speed transmission
This is the true god machine
Find a better car protip you can't

In what way is it better (or different) than RWD R34? Just asking.

The R34 is not stock like that.

The pure ascetic design

Also the s15 has a way better weight to horsepower ratio

Rwd r34 (GT-T) has a turbocharged 2.5 straight 6 making about 280 hp, the Silvia has a turbocharged 2.0 inline 4 with 250 hp.

GT-T is heavier at 3,100 lbs.

cancer containment thread?

overpriced

This
>sr20det
>reliable
Pick one
>nissan
>quality
Pick one

>not faster than a corvette

>Find a better car
ok.
>bullet proof LNF
>fwd
>260 HP
>2800-2900 lbs
>5 speed manual only
>able to out-handle sports cars twice the price.

~300hp with a toon

>all existing models are "tastefully modded" or blown up by fuckwits
>insurance will rape you hard irrespective of driving history

>sr20det
>bulletproof

Toppest kek

assmad golden fangirl detected

you forgot
>will turn itself off, crash against a tree and kill you in the process

I agree opie thats why i bought one :))

>FF as a positive trait

Only made it there and replied to your shitty post.

Would anyone actually pick one of those over a S15?

would anyone pick an s15?
20 year old engine when it was new
fucking rocker arms on a dohc
needs to be fully forged to go over 300hp
pretty much an s14, which is a facelifted s13
wasn't released in any notable countrys except japan
>tldr
get an s13 if you want a rice burner with an overhyped engine

Silvia looks infinetely better.

>I Have not driven and R34GTT

So you'd actually pick the Cobalt? wow.

I can't tell if you are just winding people up on a chinese shitposting board. I own an S15. You can get upwards of 400hp from the stock internals (not including cams) The engine was and still is a great 4 cylinder turbo, hence its long production with a myriad of revisions along the way including VCT and the VVL Neo Heads. They are also lightweight alloy blocks which helps for weight balance in their RWD applications.

The S15 had a few mechanical revisions over the S14, but the exterior and interior quality are leagues ahead of the S14. The S15 still gets mistaken for a modern car - the S14 a Camry.

The difference between an S14 and S13 is far greater than the difference between the S14 and S15 for your future reference.

Well, the cobalt poster is probably the same guy that posts the GTR vs. Corvette meme, so yes. He's just shitposting

Ty good buddy

>not sold in US of A

utter trash

>and 25 years to import one
try not living in a shithole

These cars are even prettier from up close. Online pics don't do them much justice. I saw one in parking lot of an auto show. It was blue, stock wing and work wheels. Looked mint as hell. No crazy bodykit and shit like that. It might've been lowered some centimeters too, but apart from the suspension and the wheels. It was bone stock.

That said, some kits for the S15 are downright gorgeous. Pic very related.

GT-T's have a lot of differences past just the engine compared to an S15, namely a lot more torque through the lower-mid range on the NEO engine and they're just an all round bigger car for touring long distances.
Whereas the Silvias are almost quintessential sports coupes, but they're not exactly 'fun' on long trips and definitely a squeeze.

Both are great fun cars

NO ONE BETTER

He'll probably get shot for faggotry by muslims, pay him no heed

nah m8 id have a 20b FD but they're just in completly different league

its also the same engine used in a fwd ecobox, just with different engine mounts. still got them rocker arms tho, hope you dont like high rpm-high load. alot of engines are cast from aluminium, for a very, very long time. and the fact you can just bolt s15 and s14 parts up to a s13 sort of makes the whole mechanical side of things pointless, might aslwell get the cheaper more avilable one. unless ofcourse you go for cars based on looks and exclusivity? could get a m5/m3gtr for that price and have alot better engine and a more fun car

>and the fact you can just bolt s15 and s14 parts up to a s13 sort of makes the whole

heh, you've never actually worked on them have you?

You seem like you're just talking outta your ass. But then again, it's Veeky Forums so what else would you expect

Is the S15 with the R34 GTR what the the cayman is to the 911?
A more cheaper choice, with no fancy stuff and probably gimped so it won't catch up to it?

worked on one, but you could fist the rust holes in the front turrets. but eh the suspension swaps over, theres nothing really else you want is there?
working on 5 years of memory, england forgot about the sr20 and silvias when we realised we can get bmws with the same power for 1/10th the price with a far better choice of engines

not really

the cobalt might be faster but

the s15 is more fun and fun is what counts if going by past experiences with s13s/s14s

i'd get a cobalt over a 350z though

i personally hate the s15's interior honestly but the outside good

Citation needed

>i personally hate the s15's interior honestly but the outside good
That's funny cause it's one of my favorites

problem is that its the ugliest Silvia and Id rather have a CA or KA than a SR

>the history of nissan building shit isnt enough citation

slobalt ss, even if t/c over a 350z? You're insane. The same thing that makes the S15 more fun than the cobalt is the same thing that makes the 350z more fun. A purpose built sports car will always be better than a econobox with go fast parts.

Wew lad, you'd actually want a worse engine, in a cheaper car, that looks like shit.

S15 is ugliest Silvia

SR is overrated

wew I wonder why

The 350Z when I drove it felt too big for what it was. Like I know its not much heavier than my current car (E36 M3) and even physically smaller, but it felt bigger and ponderous than I expected. It felt like it wouldn't be very fun unless I was booking it driving like a fucking moron (and at the limit it actually felt kinda twitchy).

The steering response was pretty meh too. I like the package on paper, but overall driving it it was a disappointment.

Again specific citation needed.

Plus This thread says otherwise...along with the datsun 240z, 510, gt2000, r32, r33, r34, r35.

I mean rb25, rb26 are iconic.
But keep up your baseless hate. Veeky Forums is not the place for rational thought or discussion.

>SR is overrated
>*tips fedora*

>Macpherson strut front
>god machine
KEK move over fag the god machine is coming up on your left. also
>PISTONS
>GODMACHINE
>NOT EVEN ONCE

>dont tell me my blind love for shitty cars is bad
Stay ignorant