/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Cutest Couple Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit forgot this part

>Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

>(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Also First I guess for Evil Aqua

These jungle book medals suck dick. I'm going back to my 50% minnie.

The Powerwilds are cool though. And the huge ass egg

>All these shitty event medals

Dont know if I should delete them. I will never use them.

has anyone gotten the random event yet?

Yeah the random event always shows up at xx:00 or xx:30 from what i seen

I just knocked out all the remaining Proud quests this morning! I had been worried about the 5* only missions, but they turned out to be super easy!

>5* only missions

Us whales need to start saving 5* medals??

it is not random. It is always 1 1/2 hour after the last even started or 1 hour after the last event ended

>Get 6* jungle medal for album
>Delete it aftwards

Guys Sleep or Atk boost 2 on my zexion?

He'll pretty much always been in that last slot (unless I get SP Roxas I guess)

the enemies in those missions are level 90, and they're all in groups of 1 or 2 weak shitty enemies + 1 "strong" enemy (like, 1 extra health bar)

also, your friend medal doesn't count. i was able to use a string of 3* and 4* shitty boost medals followed by a shared 100% guilt BBC Mickey to complete all 3 missions

tfw jungle medals look so fucking cool but are so fucking worthless

>He'll pretty much always been in that last slot
that would only be relevant in coliseum, since the friend medal would fuck up sleep otherwise

>easiest to guilt medal
>he deletes it

What is up with some of you and the concept of there being "spots" for worlds. They've detailed how they pick worlds before. If they think they can get it work it, it makes it in. If they can't, they won't. This shit ain't Smash.

Why bother? You will never use it.

I was seriously considering breaking my vow to not buy anymore pulls until SENA removed farmables from the pool.

I was.

Atk boost 2 it is then. I'm not whale enough to get into top spots anyway

i mean, to an extent. they don't say "we've got a quota of 8 worlds, which are we gonna pick," but at the same time, including 35 worlds is not good from a game design and balance perspective, so there are some limitations on the number of things that can get in

also, i think there are some "spots" in the same way that smash had them. like sakurai told people that there was "a spot reserved for a new pokemon," and i'm sure nomura has (or had) "a spot reserved for a new CG disney movie"

then frozen, BH6, tangled, zootopia, and inside out all kicked ass, so he's including all of them

Most of us understand how the whole process works, it's people like Oswaldfag who make a mess of it all.

You might need it for the next high score challenge

>i'm sure nomura has (or had) "a spot reserved for a new CG disney movie"
But he's never had this "spot" for any of the previous games.

The closest examples we have are Port Royal, which was chosen for a different reason, and The Grid, which had Space Paranoids providing precedent (as well as a narrative reason).

>But he's never had this "spot" for any of the previous games.
has he said this explicitly in an interview or anything? i can't really think of levels that make sense to have reserved spots, but i'm hesitant to say "that means there are no spots"

Post nude Sora Roxas and Riku.

I just hope the new worlds won't be ALL recent movies. I want to see more stuff like Nightmare and Tron that no one saw coming.

>More Nightmare stuff
Stop. Seriously. Agrabah too. The little mermaid world can stay because what they did in KH2 was actually unique and different.

>has he said this explicitly in an interview or anything?
He has outlined the methodology behind how him and his team choose worlds, and it doesn't really seem conducive to have "spots."

Halloween Town and Port Royal are the most recent worlds in their respective games, and these were chosen, Nomura admits, because they would be surprising.

Then BbS comes along and its most recent world is like seven years old

DDD as I mentioned, uses The Grid which has numerous reasons for inclusion that have nothing to do with how recent and/or popular it was.

There's really nothing at all to suggest that there are any sorts of "spots" or quotas being kept for world choice.

No

>that no one saw coming.
D A R K W I N G D U C K W H E N

Reading comprehension much?
I don't want MORE Nightmare, I played Days so I've had more than my share of that. I want more movies like Nightmare, meaning unexpected and not part of the main Disney canon whatever thingy, to get worlds.

>liking KH2 Atlantica
Fucking why? "Unique and different" isn't good when it's not ... you know, good.

Yes please lewd kh boys, there's only one good girl in this game and that's Larxene and there are no Larxene fags.

>I want to see more stuff like Nightmare
>I don't want MORE Nightmare

Hang yourself off the paupau tree you heartless.

Cartoons never.
The last guy who tried to push one for KH got fired, if the Gargoyles guy is to be believed.

>mfw
10/10

>i want to see more stuff LIKE nightmare
>i don't want MORE nightmare
what's your beef my dude?

Probably because Larxene's a bitch.

Also, no.

Honest question, did you fail your reading classes?

>that abysmal reading comprehension
>paupau
Am I dealing with an honest-to-goodness underaged here?

>Cartoons never
what are the chances of a Disney Sing-a-Long Songs world?

You're completely wrong.

You're only half right though.

>paupau
???

Isnt the new story update for the jap version of unchained tomorrow

>all this blatant samefagging even when you're wrong
baka desu senpai

Thursday, for χ[chi], and then a couple extras on the 29th and Sept. 1st.

JPUχ has already had its story update for August.

>Thursday, for χ[chi],

>wrong
About what?
Atlantica? It's legit shit. KH1's frustrating shit. KH2's boring, cringey shit.
And most people will agree with me.

>KH2's boring, cringey shit.
>And most people will agree with me.
1st time there? alright, it's a neat minigame, Hundred Acre Wood tier
2nd and 3rd and 4th time there? no, fucking stupid

Their reading comprehension is fine. You stated something that was open to interpretation. Can't blame 'the other' for not reading your mind.

Besides, Tron was fucking shit and so was Pirates. Nightmare was the only "unexpected" thing that actually panned out well. Going 1/3 is hardly a reason to do more of those unexpected worlds.

>Tron was fucking shit
now now let's not tell lies

RIP Cerberus

>their reading comprehension is fine
Really now?
I'd like to know in which variant of English does "I want to see more STUFF LIKE x", especially in relation to the previous sentence with the very clear statement "I just hope the NEW worlds won't be all recent movies" means "I want more x".

The two paired in that order (in the context of the changes we've seen in NBC) lead a good reader to conclude you want a minimal amount of new movie worlds and more rehashing of old worlds with new twists.

Take it to your local University to get laughed at if you want, not the community college you seem to have gotten your education from.

>caring about being right in Veeky Forums
he's clearly a stupid nigger for thinking tron is a good world anyway why respond

The phrase "stuff like X" specifically excludes X as being an example to which the "stuff" should be held.

To say I want "more stuff like X" means I want new things that are similar to, or used in the same way, as X.

This is a common phrase in English and you would have to be genuinely retarded to think that it is equivalent to saying "I want more X."

Holy shit these Part 5 missions are ridiculous. Who's fucking idea was it to put multiple enemies before Cerberus?

This is what creates serial killers.

>Take it to your local University to get laughed at if you want, not the community college you seem to have gotten your education from.

>grammarians getting into fist fights

/khg/, everybody.

>he stopped sharing Terra and is now sharing Sora

Wish he would switch back, he's popping up on my Shared Medals list and I really want to use his Terra for Cerberus.

>look mom, I posted it again!
You read it wrong. Get over it.

My Masters says I'm correct.
> Take it to your local University to get laughed at if you want, not the community college you seem to have gotten your education from.

Will you two faggots just shut the fuck up already.

>has a Master's in ???
>can't actually form an argument better than reposting his own vague ad hom
Unless you have a Master's in English (which I doubt), I don't see how this is relevant information.

>I have le masters
>give mickey and brooms sena im important

that was obviously his implication meaning you're an even bigger retard than he all the other two posters here previously knew you were

Anyone beaten LL/TW Pt. 5 yet?

Yes, that was the implication.

But for all I know he could be using a Master's in Feminist Theory for this implication and by only saying "my Master's," he can get away with it without actually lying.

Manipulation 101, only tell a partial truth to lead your target in the wrong direction.

There's no argument though. You're simply wrong. You wrote something incorrectly that led others to a wrong assumption.

See how what I wrote led you straight to my major? That's how you do it correctly.

>omit information so that I fill it in for you
What purpose does this serve

DARKNESS
why did the kh2 manga take so long to finish?

What flavor of mountain dew would darkhand like the most

>pt. 5 Lady Luck title reward is "Big"
>there isn't another title with "Guy"

Yup, whadya need to know?

I don't know what the purpose of them leaving something to complete open interpretation is (when they had followed up with a specific claim) and then having the walls of their arse fall out when others don't reach the conclusion in their mind.

pitch black obvs

How'd you do it? Guilted Premiums? Attack Prize Plus?

dewmind

>it's a "your skills all had to proc" episode

Shout out to the Vulpes free agent that was sharing a 100% Guilt Pain & Panic. Couldn't find the 123% Sephiroth that helped me for part 4, but you did nicely.

>do king louie quest three times
>no drops
>reeeeee
>do one last time with 3 minutes to go
Life is strange.

Fuck you.
I'm actually having trouble getting 7 Louie's but I got 7 Mowglie and baloo in like 3 missions.

If RNG loves you an egg will show up and drop like 5 of them

AB2 or Poison for my guilted P&P? Its at 95%

AB2 seems like the right way to go.. but the poison on it is already 10/10

RNG has hated me since Everquest.

On second thought nevermind.
Is the huge egg called Huge Shenanagan?

For the Lady Luck, focus on attack boosters and guilted AoE (commons if that's all you got). Like said, there's a 100% Pain & Panic drifting around the Vulpes shared pool, try to refresh for that. Alternatively, an ex-Dandelion can also be found there with a 100% Musketeer Mickey.

For the Three Wishes, I don't have much to offer aside from try a similar buildout to TW part 4. I was able to beat everything and the Cerberus in one turn, but only because I lucked out and got pick related in the mighty deal.

I don't remember the name but it's whatever the hell this is

Yeah I got him and he dropped 5 Louie's.
I actually have way more than i need now.

how many hits does it take to kill that thing? more than standard eggs/minute bombs, or is a single stitch still enough?

11 I think.

For me it took the same amount of hits as a boss egg. So yeah single stitch will be fine.
SP Roxas did it for me.

nice, thanks

mowgli and pals
>4 gauges for attk boost 1 plus ailment cure
>just for being multi attack
>only 50% boost possible
what a shit metal

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING ATTACK BOOST JUST PROC ALREADY! FUCK RNG! FUCK THIS GAME!

What level is your LL?

king louie is literally a big abu

Event medals ranking:

Useful
>Playing Cards

Useful unless you're a whale
>3D Riku, 3D Sora, Queen of Hearts

Sometimes useful
>Snow White

Decent power, but too expensive to use
>Meow-wow

Useless
>Seven Dwarves, Mowgli and Friends

I have a question about the Medals that do more damage based on Lux earned in JP.

Does the multiplier increase when you earn Lux from Raid Bosses? If they do, then they're pretty useful.

I assume its only the amount of lux you've earned on the mission you're on.

>jalpseon is back
>is now sharing this

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU RANDOM PERSON I CAN FINALLY BEAT THE THREE WISHES ADAMANTITE QUESTS!

I was really close to beating the double Possessor target with +23 with everything proc'ing so I had to upgrade to +24 to get enough damage from the Shared Medal.

How do shared medals work anyway? They aren't in a multiplier slot but still do big damage.