When was the last time you had a girl in your passenger seat?

When was the last time you had a girl in your passenger seat?

Is that a GTR? The one that outperforms the corvette?

Not related to me?

Ur mom
It's a Supra

5 minutes ago

a week ago

never

>a girl

I don't let children in my car.

yesterday.

A couple years ago :(

>nomakeup.jpg
>clearly has makeup on
Are heterosexual men seriously this fucking stupid?

Does my sister count?

I just got done dropping my grandma off at the airport.

When did the Challenger blow up?

Saturday.
Literally was fingering her on my way home.
>tfw qt gf

Sure you did, user....Sure you did.

>implying i have girl friends

Since the last owner had it and drove his wife somewhere

Las Wednesday night/Thursday morning

>ask friends to carpool
>one of them girl
>shes first one to get into my car
>takes the backseat

>offering people rides

>giving people free rides
stop being a beta

>shes first one to get into my car
>takes the backseat

Them feels man

The day before yesterday on the drive down to her parents' beach house.

Yesterday.

>letting other people into your car
And you call yourself an Veeky Forumstist.

>pink bra

why would you even take that photo you wrong un

Neon pink and green are god tier, black too.

To be fair i wouldnt believe it if i read it on Veeky Forums either.
True story tho.

Uh, I dunno.

What the fuck is wrong with driving friends around? They've driven me plenty of times. Plus I genuinely prefer to drive.

Are you all just triggered because you have no friends? Sounds like it. Fucking faggots, lmao.

>girl doesn't want to sit next to you
>calling anyone else a faggot
You're nothing but a free ride.

That's okay, they give me free weed.

>friend
>refuses to sit next you
lmao ok dude

Does my trans friend count?

>trans friend

H-how do you find one to befriend?

lel

Degenerate

2 days ago. We fugged at her place.

Be being a functional human being and not some opinionated idiot, it's pretty easy

>befriend
u dont want to be friends you want to fuck. you beta fag.

I met my trans friend at Back Door Bamby .. These gay night club parties that used to be here in Miami. Used to be at Crobar, more recently was at Vagabond... Now I don't know where but there are plenty other gay nights.

Don't shoot up the place pls.

>ITT: kissless virgins get bootyblasted at the fact that other anons on Veeky Forums actually have female friends they hang out with

how pathetic.

1 week

What? I thought trannies dont go to gay clubs since gay men are only into other men and not trans

she isnt your friend dude.
she wont even sit next to you.
sad cunt.

also only teenagers have friends that are girls.

>be jackass user
>come up with random thought out of thin air
>convince self it's true
>get surprised when totally random assumption about demographic isn't true at all
please work on your critical thinking skills user.

It's a hodpodge. Technically it was a drag queen night, but everyone went including straight people

I am not that user, that guy is a jackass too who may or may not be getting used for the free rides to skool.

only sad losers have 100% male friends

Drove my mom to breakfast yesterday. She likes having the top down.

Give them a few shots. There's a bar down in Florida where I tried it, works wonders.

Drove my sister to the airport four years ago

you can have female acquaintances but very rarely friends past the age of 20 something. youll realize that once youre no longer 16.

only 2 types of guys have legit girl friends.
orbiters and fags.

theres no reason to hang out with girls on any frequent basis theyre fucking boring.

This. Girls are very boring. They have no opinions, they have no hobbies, they just go with the flow of everyone around them in hopes of fitting in. Just like betas.

>trying this hard to justify why you're only friends with dudes

nice dubs though

Three years ago, we were not related though so I think that is a plus point.

>people think thats a girl
I got bad news for you...

Thanks friend.

Dudes are the best friends. They like talking shit, they like being assertive, and they like being dangerous. Tomboys also fall into this category and I fucking love tomboys.

2bh it sounds like you just hang around with retarded dumpster women.

not counting my mom or old ladies... 6 months since I don't have QT in my car

>I'm a teenager
thanks for clarifying

About a week ago, she was dead though

They won't hang out with you when they have a serious relationship and life unless you're an orbiter that they can use or you're gay. They'll drop your ass instantly.

There's no point in hanging out with them anyway, because they are fucking boring. When you're both teenagers it doesn't matter because you're mostly the same (boring no money partying), but that changes around 22.

Are you gonna work all week and waste your weekend hanging out with some chick that you arent even fucking? top laugh. is she gonna waste her time hanging out with you unless you're someone she can use or just another girl? fuck no.

Like....a month, easily. Usually take my fiance's car, cause of the kid and all, and because until today, I didn't have a muffler and it scared the kid. Pretty nice to not rack up kilometres.

how old are you?

>my wife's son

Last Thursday when I was visiting my gfs parents, she insisted on introducing me to them.
Turns out her old man has a huge boner for older BMWs and immediately asked what kind of money it would take for me to part ways with mine.

>car was bought 3 months ago

I only had 1 passenger in my car so far, and it wasn't a female.

>implying

Saturday, went and picked up some takeout teriyaki. Then we watched No country for old men and banged twice. She seems like a keeper.

>NCFOM
She's definitely a keeper

I had my first kiss about three hours ago in my car. It was pretty cool

to/from a soccer game, this past Saturday

yesterday night

>tfw can taste her lips for hours after

>kissed a girl for the first time
>tasted like booze

I'm so happy dude you don't understand
>softly laughing every time we'd pause
>her hands running through my hair
>she takes my hands and puts them where she wants them
>"I'm not leaving until you make me"

I'll take things that never happened for 2 please.

so did you make her leave?

Never, only I am allowed in my car desu

do you drive auto or did you just smear up your gear stick really badly?

Y-yea, nice job user

Unfortunately, yes. We were in the driveway of her parents house, and she had a strict curfew. Didn't want to get either of us in trouble with her parents, figured we could pick up where we left off tomorrow anyway.

My first kiss was the same :)

Yeah I love kissing. It's all the little stuff that makes it great. I'm happy for you man.

haha it's okay. Kinda ironic because we were vaping earlier

not counting family members, never.
>tfw kissless virgin

if an autist like me can get a real life grill to kiss him in his car, you can too user. I believe in you

Last Wednesday night. A 5'11" long brown haired beauty with a nice figure and a smart brain.

It was a good night.

I was terrified at first because I had no idea what I was doing, but after the initial shock and nervousness wore off, I realized it was the little human quirks and imperfections that made it so great. Hair in our eyes, forgetting to come up for breath, the little discussions in between. It wasn't perfect and movie-scene romantic, nothing like I imagined. That's what made it perfect

>I'm a fucking faggot :)))))

>offering people rides

Not that guy, but like him, I don't begrudge
driving someone especially if they are headed
in the same direction as me.

Related to me - last week
Not related to me - what year is it? Once about a year ago. Before that was the last gf I had about 3 years ago.

>takes the backseat

I suppose that's the difference between you guys and girls. It's discourteous to be greedy and grab the front seat.

Whenever your fag ass gets around to putting it in, learn to work the clit even during penetration. Chicks will tear the shit out of you and be back for more.

>totally car related

>you can have female acquaintances but very rarely friends past the age of 20 something. youll realize that once youre no longer 16.

They all have relationships by then. There is also the danger of gossip if they hang around any male that is not their significant other. Certainly, you guys know your own feelings if your girl or wife frequently hung around with another guy. So that's why as the women get older, they cannot hang around with their old childhood buddy even though they might want to. It's how society around them works.