/drg/ Danganronpa General:Despair hamster edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/hn13LrKe

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1
pastebin.com/YahGPHyc
jkanime.net/danganronpa-3-the-end-of-kibougamine-gakuen-mirai-hen/7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We unfortunately just got word that videos are delayed from Japan for Puzzle & Dragons and Danganronpa. We'll update with new launch times!
>Puzzle & Dragons ep 8 will launch Aug 23 @ 10am ET and we'll update w/ Danganronpa 3 Future Arc Ep 7 as soon as we can!

Tell me this is bullshit

THESE ARE BRAND NEW POLLS! SO PLEASE VOTE ON BOTH OF THEM!!!

You voting on BOTH polls mean a lot to me and I appreciate every vote! You can vote as MANY times as you want and how every MANY characters you want!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1

Great Gozu and Mahiru Koizumi are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

Nagito Komaeda and Mikan Tsumiki will be put on NEXT weeks polls for the sake of others getting in!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

IL MURDER THEN

Oh fuck, they are going to censor stuff, aren't they?
>Toko fantasy gets cut
>no farting Monaka
>no Monaka saying Nagito made her an adult

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

is the dub going to be put up today or am I going to have to wait for tomorrow

Tomorrow sadly

Does anybody have the unsubbed version?

>Delayed from Japan
>It's literally subbed but Horriblesubs won't allow it to release before Puzzle & Dragon

>Green Hair?
What?

I made another version of the despair hamster.
It's not an edit and it has the colors of the monohamster placed on the correct sides.

>that spoiler
Remember what happened to Matsuda. And Mukuro as well.

It's not HS to blame, it's Funi

WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?

Pryle... Get. Out. Of. This. Place.

Come back when its safe.

Fug :DDDD

DEAD

So, this is what true despair feels like.

So is Funimation the one controlling HB?

Because the guy who was streaming the RAW earlier said he had the sub "almost done" but they needed him to work on Puzzle & Dragon, and he "couldn't release it until Puzzle & Dragon was done"

Don't listen to him, the general is the safe haven for us.

10/10

Where's her ahoge?

What are we gonna do now? /drg/ is comatose...

Sedate me and wake me up when the episode is released

>implying

NAEGI-KUN, buy me cup ramen

>Where's her ahoge?
She wasn't a protagonist at that point, ahoge only appear when one reaches that status.

I want to brush Izuru's hair while waiting for the next episode

He has very nice hair!

Naegi's dad looks a lot like Jin.

NEW
SUBS
WHEN
?

I want to shampoo Izuru's hair and have him step on me as a thank you!

Yes!

Never.

incest

I can't belive there are people who think this fucker is alive

I want to wash Izuru's hair with my naked body!

I love Hiyoko so much. She is too cute.

Hiyoko is very cute!

So I had my first Danganronpa dream today!

I want to wash Izuru with my naked body!

Did Izuru tie you up with his hair, step on you and rape you?

I did too, but I already forgot. What was yours about?

The best of friends!

I hope not, because it's me wishing of this kind of dream, not him!

I'm having a nightmare where Junko got hired by Funi

Bestest!

That's reality user.

N-no I've never had a lewd dream before so.
I was in Danganronpa 3 and I was hiding in a closet then I saw Makoto and Izayoi talking as Izayoi follwed Makoto. Then all of a sudden Ryota came up behind Izayoi with a machete and slid it down his back killing him. i screamed out no but no-one heard me...And then for some reason I had rewind powers and turned back time to the point where Ryota was about to do it. I stopped him and the dream ended.

Hey Izurufag, what do you think of this?
pastebin.com/YahGPHyc

I want hair like Izuru desu

I made some minor adjustments, this is probably the final version

OOC but pretty entertaining. Liked the blood part, not enough hairplay though.

I wanted the impostor pic with the "despair-vision" goggles where nothing changes in his eyes

Me too!

I hope you are happy Kodaka

I have fallen into despair

talentless plastic surgery normie

I'll just have to go one better then, wont I

>Life is strange meets Danganronpa

This is weird than my rp group, and shit like JoJo and DR are mixed with other series.

It's not OOC
Izuru's bored because he never experienced anything and his entire existence was artificial
I see it as Junko acting as a Trinity to Izuru's Neo
And lack of hairplay is because I couldn't make up my mind about whether or not they were tentacles like Seiko's hair, I wanted temtacle fucking but then I thought it was dumb and I just did without hairplay

Here you go

Never played Life is Strange... Weird.

Reminder that She is dead for absolutely no reason

What a weird dream.

It's totally OOC because Izuru would never show the range of emotions this wide. He was even smiling in the one sentence!

It was to btfo of the Miaya is Chiaki theories

But he felt alive
He was bored because everything was predictable but when things got weird he was happy, like Ch 0 where he gets excited at the rocking boat

she is dead because she was a bad character

What if Dead Miaya is a fake body, and Real Miaya is being controlled with a mind controlling device?

What if Real Miaya is a robot made by Chihiro? She could untwist her neck and come back like in the terminator.

He was excited on the boat for like 5 seconds though. And they deleted his emotions, so I doubt the simple despair sex could return them to him fully.

We didnt even see her alive. How can you say that?

As there are some Hispanophones here, here's a link to the episode with Spanish subs:
jkanime.net/danganronpa-3-the-end-of-kibougamine-gakuen-mirai-hen/7/

Yeah It was pretty weird.

BRUH

THANKS

YOU THE REAL MVP

It's fanfiction but it makes sense, the different stimuli were constant

I want to be a NEET in space with Monaca!

So much cute Monaca... and the sub isn't out so she can't see it!!

Why the FUCK is this out for everyone but eng subs? what the actual fuck?!

I understand, but I just prefer completely emotionless Izuru, so it's seems OOC for me.

HOPE is giving way to despair

My spanish is not enough, but i think i can undestand it.

:( I only understood the first 8 seconds

>"I don't understand, why did he do that, why did he just let me take his revolver, it was stupid, he jammed his gun, it was dumb, I, I didn't see it coming" he then picked up Junko and stared her in the eyes "what went wrong? How did things unfold like that?"
>"That is the power of despair, here, I'll let you have another taste" before pulling Izuru into a kiss
>Izuru tasted her cherry lipstick and back traces of curry

Omgzzz xddd totallay not ooc :dd

I can't believe I'll be watching this in my native language

Komaeda would never say this!

SPICS GET OUT.
REEEEE

According to /a/the translation is pretty shitty and it's filled with spelling errors, but I guess it'll do. Can't check myself as I don't speak the language.

We always win

Gimme a few minutes and I'll make sure to spoily you first, amigo

Good evening /drg/. How are you all?

>eng subs still not out
Maybe I shouldn't be here

/a/ just likes to complain, it's okay

HNNNNGGGGG

I bet Danish subs might be out before the English ones. Ain't it great?

JUZOBOYS

Doing well, hope you are too!

Not many people seem to be talking about the episode here, so it shouldn't be an issue

>I bet Danish subs might be out before the English ones
I really doubt that. There'd be ~4 countries that could understand it. Maybe 5, IN TOTAL

Dutch subs when? No, actually, bad idea.

swedish sub please

OH SHIT ITS OUT LADS