Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/690458-the-greatness-that-is-chibi-lives-once-more-3/
mediafire.com/download/ygeuw14imp0m7ss/fin2.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Resposting today's Darvo Deal.

Hunhow wins by a Landslide, he will be 232p if you're interested in it.

tfw no Knave Bundle that will never be 55%

Oh yeah, this is also the last community vote.
So expect 30% items after this one.

oh shit, i might have to sell my prisma cleaver for that

remember that mag is cute CUUUUTE

>get jews to dump their plat on a hunhow's fire sale before the new equally expensive bundle arrives with war within
Clever girl.

Newbie here, what's the "serration" equivalent for shotguns?

Primed Point Blank

point blank

Ah okay, found it, it isn't as expensive to rank as serration for some reason.

less ranks

>Mag still ___ impregnated

Twin Sonicor when?

Active Raid is pretty gud.
God tier waifu design.

I was expecting this one to be Saryn vs Rhino vs Loki and the last day of the sale to be Hunhow's.

Pretty disappointing.

HOT FIX WHEN?

Who the fug is BPNPC

Crap old thread died when I wasn't looking.

Guys, I just discovered the mk-1 Paris has a 30% crit-chance.

That's in the 'build-for-crit' range right?

In addition to +75% damage from Serration, (too expensive to upgrade further atm), how should I build it?
I currently have:
+5% puncture damage Cost:4 that matches a POLARIZED slot (puncture accounts for 85% of the damage, so at rank-3 (same cost as a base elemental mod) it's a 12.5% total damage bonus)

+25% Crit chance Cost:4, (Rank 3=+75%=52.5% crit, Rank 5=+125%=67% crit)

+20% crit-damage Drain-4 (base multiplier is 2.0, so 2.4 - 2.8 - 3.2 etc)

I've got 13 points left after Serration is installed, (21 points total).

Never used a bow before. I think speed trigger is good for them.

Only if you're rapid-firing.

Warframe has their own PENGUIN OF DOOOOOM now.
forums.warframe.com/topic/690458-the-greatness-that-is-chibi-lives-once-more-3/

>legitimately modding the mk-1 Paris
This is a disgusting meme and I approve

>mk-1 Paris
Don't bother. You'll never make it good.

I'm new and am getting it to rank-30 before moving on.
Might as well make it nice along the way.

In actual game format.
With shittier than arsewing controls, with worse collision detection than void, pathetic drawdistance (its a feature for dificulty, honest), you cant even exit it without alt+f4 and on some runnings it also has massive lag spikes and somtimes not, i have no idea why.

But it has a goal (though "gameplay" contines), scoring, a splashscreen (that might cause said lag), a reset button, a "secret", you can shoot, grab things and cheat spawn shit in. Its also "voiced".

The "goal" is to find and dispose the crashed orbiters residents as fast as possible. Try not to fly out of bounds or into the sun as it will basicaly delete your player. if you do, just press the reset button.

mediafire.com/download/ygeuw14imp0m7ss/fin2.rar

Disclaimers:
It should be virus free, but im only using microsoft security essentials and dive deep for my degenarcy so take care.
I also tried to avoid making some unholy programming sin that will burst your PC into flames, but i have no idea what am i doing so no guarantees, but unity should make it safe anyway.
It contains voice files form warframe, a skybox that i found somewhere (i think that aot flashgame maybe?) and made with unity personal edition. I have no idea if i get vanned for releasing this, so try not to report me to the FBI.

No, you should ditch it ASAP so you can actually contribute to groups. I assumed you're a veteran who actually has the mods to make the Mk-1 weapons vaguely useable but if you aren't then fuck off with that weak shit.

Today is the day! I'm gonna play Warframe for sure! No more putting it off! I'm gonna do it!

fresh off the dojo research

there's no way to make it "nice".
It's the worst weapon in a bad weapon class.
Ranking it to 30 is a good idea but yeah, there's legit no way to make it useful. Sorry bruh

What is a good non-syndicate weapon? I'm tired of Tonkor and I also miss 50% of the shots. What should I get?

Latron Prime.

Boltor Prime

holy shit, your little low-poly vay hek handles better than anything in no man's sky

Quanta.
It's ammo efficient, perfect accuracy. Has an alt-fire mode that's perfect for crowds.

Most groups don't need me in the slightest & when I am needed I can pull my own weight with abilities (Excaliber) & a decent melee weapon.
Otherwise I focus on keeping up, hacking, taking out cameras & otherwise supporting the OP members of the party.

Ok, how would you mod the normal Paris then? It's got the same crit-chance.

Tbh senpai I wouldn't. The normal paris is also a pretty shit weap. As is paris prime. I guess that yeah, crit build is the way to go if you're dead set on using it, but it's still a bow so it's still shit no matter what you do to it.

>how would you mod the normal Paris then?
I won't. Bows are shit.

Hek

DE's going to drain so much plat from the market even mine, and make bank, because fuck farming War. Stalker has jumped me 5 times just this morning and three times last night. I got like 5 Dreads and NOTHING twice, Despair once.

>and I also miss 50% of the shots

Simulor or Tigris

>Ok, how would you mod the normal Paris then? It's got the same crit-chance.
The usual vital sense+point strike.
What's with the fixation on crit viability? Just stack damage mods/elementals if you're new and you'll be fine.

I'm almost MR 12. What syndicate weapon should I get and how many formas will it need to be good.
Farming formas ever since the void rework has been fucking annoying as shit.

Vaykor Hek

Why does the Jupiter Cephalon Segment start with "it is not impossible to mine a star"?

How is that relevant at all?

Goddamnit you guys, I'm asking what's the best mix of mods in this situation
More base damage?
More crit damage?
More crit chance?

memulor.

IT
DOESN'T
FUCKING
MATTER.

THE BEST MIX OF MODS IS TO USE ANOTHER WEAPON.

BOWS ARE SHIT.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE MAXED OUT MODS.

YOUR JUST SAT THERE ASKING US TO DO YOUR FAGGOT MATH FOR YOU.

DO YOUR OWN FAGGOT MATH FAGGOT.

OR BETTER YET

KYS.

they better fucking release this outfit

not that great anymore with the explosive weapons nerf

hai it's totemo kawaii desu~

Nigga is you serious?

You gonna sit there like memulor ain't an effective weapon just cuz it no longer pulls random headshots? like thats the only thing that was making it good or some shit?

Fuck outta here nigga. Talkin some dumbass shit right now.

r u ok user?

max base damage first, followed by crit chance, and then crit damage, you should have more than enough room to get all of those mods in there. Since it is a bow a fire rate mod will be useful as well.

I'll make a note of this mk1-paris business and recreate it next time I want to shit up a thread.

Bows are inherently shit except for Zhuge. Even kinda Zhuge. Especially mk-1 Paris and Daikyu.

ikr?

I actually like the Paris
Prime, that is

So apparently people don't under how crits work. It's actually extremely simple: Crits provide a flat damage amplification. It doesn't matter how fast you fire; the idea that faster attacks = better for crit is a misconception. The only thing that faster attacks do is that it evens out the spread.

The crit formula:

Crit damage bonus = (% of crit)(Crit multiplier - 1)

For example, if your weapon has 10% crit chance with a 2x multiplier, the overall damage bonus is (.1)(2-1) = 10% extra damage

Note that the formula doesn't factor in attack speed at all.

Note that everything I just said is true for every game that uses simple crit mechanics, not just Warframe.

It looks neat, but I've never removed it from the foundry because I already have Dread. Like, what am I going to use it for?

>Note that the formula doesn't factor in attack speed at all.
>faster attacks = better for crit is a misconception
Okay, dude.

in other news: grass is green and tq is still here

@152592385
idiot

mastery

Shitter please, it wasn't a random headshot, it was a guaranteed headshot. Losing a multiplier like that is a big deal.

ignore the sperglords in this thread who have only ever used the tonkor or simulor and pretend the rest of the weapons dont exist. Bows arent shit despite what they say(dread and rakta cernos are 2 of the best primaries in the game), and any weapon can get by if you put enough formas into it. So if you REALLY love a weapon even if its not one of the current meme weapons then go for it.

It still does fucking incredible AoE and damn good damage faggot.

>get by
Dealing less than 10% damage and having to dump half a magazine to kill one thing isn't getting by.

>Hunhow is objectively a great buy
>really wanted Palatine
Fuck.

Bows are shit for the same reason snipers are shit. This isn't some PvP arena shooter. It's about killing as many things in as little time as possible. Burst DPS means dick in this game, what you want is sustained.

They saw how many people preferred it over the other two. Sheldon told them to hold it back so it wouldn't steal the spotlight and also to bundle it with something useless later to justify the 50% markup they'll put on it.

dunno what you're implying. I'm objectively correct

whats they point of the cool helmet masks if you cant wear them over your face ingame

You should really quit trying to give advice if you're below MR3.

Only because DE killed any reason to actually fight high level enemies.

I will never see anything other than the Doc Hopper commercial

it's not even that. Bows/snipers can have high sustained damage, but it's all single-target. Basically, yeah, you can deal 100k headshots to a single target, but there's no point in that much damage when enemies have like 10k EHP. Meanwhile Simulor might only deal 5k AOE damage, but it shreds entire rooms with two balls

Your entire reason to not use it is that it's no longer overpowered against enemies you no longer fight.

We can argue about what might have been until LOTUS IN SUN but I prefer to base my assumptions on what is.

i do declare

Doggy

BlackPhantomNPC

notBPNPC

My entire reason to not use it is because Ignis does a better job now that enemies are nothing but starchart fodder.

Yggod

>Lex Prime's golden parts are finally able to be recoloured

About fucking time

THIS IS MY CHROMA
THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

FertileNezha

I hate cats

willERPforplat

>primed flow
literally why?

Maria Martinez

move constitution to prime flow and put a rage on that bitch

Steve thought toggleable got put in game and was surprised they weren't yet. It'll happen soonish.

pretty good

because you need it when you can't even cast min-efficiency abilities without it

don't listen to this retard

>shitters actually run Rage on chroma
top fucking kek

because I was using akkad to level him.

Eazy-E

I really don't like the way the new relic system works. You have to go through RNG TWICE instead of once now to have a chance of getting a part you want.

Once to actually get the correct relic out of all the possible drops in a mission, and then once again to get the part you need out of all the possible drops from that relic. What a pain in the ass.