>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

you mean ded gaem edition?

Bumping with CLAB webum

[VCO] Drop maxes twice on our base and then try to tank rush, but still fail to crack our base.

A minute later after the attackers failed to aim better the core went to a better location which fell after another minute. They could have waited and saved the resources. Oops.

>CLAB.EXE does not exist comrade, is only rumor

C-can we survive the night this time?

No

We are the last stalwart defenders.

The line was drawn, the weak have fallen and we are all that remains.

The battered.
The broken.
The insane.

Stand with me now brothers for the darkness draws near, never forget who were were, what we fought for.

haha
lol

Why are you still playing this game Lalu
I expected better of you

Medic!

Sidearms are a real man's weapon.

You fuckin crabs will never know the sheer pleasure of that feeling when you squeeze off a round from your rebel.

This is stopping power in a compact, dependable and easy to service form.

The most reliable weapon on Auraxis with the power to put down any Vanu or Terran foolhardy enough to try and stop you.

>VS
>Spandex and Fagoots
>TR
>Furries and Butthurt
>NC
>Burgers and Bonus Checks

Why aren't you fighting for corporate enterprise?

I have to win this war

heh

>squishy mcbaddie didn't have a decimeme
rifk

We had no general for this non-alive game for several days no. Shame on OP for breaking the circle yet again. Let it rest in peace.

we've had a general every day
:^(

did somebody say A E S T H E T I C

>rebel
>when there is literally no point in using any other sidearm than commish

> hiding char names
baddie is scared of getting bullied because of his stats lmao

what about fun?

>not cropping your 7680x2160 desktop
pleeeeeeb

Nothing is objectively more fun than blamming some huehue cloaker shitter in his stupid vanu face.

I think you're conflating "Powerful" with "fun"

There's little actual fun in clicking once, collecting +1 kill. The Commish is a powerful weapon, I don't think that necessarily makes it a fun weapon.

Why is hitreg so bad lately

Goodnight, keep the thread alive

no

Pls ;_;

eat shit and face bullets you obvious cloaker fuck

Are you actually fucking mentally deficient or something?

I'm not the one shitting his britches in a corner, praying to be spared the blammening.

Suck my dick luluni

Benis.

ded thred
ded gaem
rip in piss

I still play 2hrs once a week

I'm going to bed
And the thred is going to die again

>there is a higher likelihood of Act III coming out tomorrow than /ps2g/ surviving the night

>people still play this game
buy overwatch already

no

why not? you're playing a game that has 15 hundred people when you could be playing a game that has 15 million people

THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED

because overwatch is dildos

RIP another thred
D
E
D

I will continue to make these threads forever.
Someone has to keep the fires lit.

Please stop.

no

The memories must not be forgotten.

All things must die eventually.

Are there still crabs on Auraxis?

Then we don't have time to be dead.

no more crabs on auraxis

source: am crab, not on auraxis

what is dead may never die

with strange eons even death may die

>with dank aeons even memes may die

Whoa we didn't die during the night

>orbital strikes can't be used in no-build zones
Alright, fuck this
The devs are fucking idiots
>We implimented a new system and play style. Surely we should start working on making it interconnected with the current style?
>Nah fuck that let's make them even MORE separated, splitting the player base further. What could possibly go wrong?

It's quarter to three in the morning you turd burglar

It's 8.46 and every decent human being is at work

>The devs are fucking idiots
have you not been following development for very long? they've only made like 2 good decisions in 4 years

One is obviously buffing TR and the other one?

removing 0.75 of course

Don't forget about epic new queue system, and the fact you can't warp to bases across continents nowadays. That really made the game a lot better

Chekin' in undead thread.

>implying undead

>entire [F0G] quits the game and posts their final squad image on reddit just before battleye patch.

Heh)))

>Overwatch

If I wanted to play a TF2 clone with blizzard's SJW touch and a pinch of press Q to win so everyone can feel like a winner at some point, I would consider it.

But I'm a man not a fucking faggot like you and the fucking league of legends audience that blizzard is targetting so go fuck yourself and clean your fucking basement before your mom gets mad and removes your tendies from the grocery list you fucking faggot.

Ps : drink bleach.

Can't remember the last time I saw DaVinci online except for their leaving event. Same for half of the other fog, their outfit was already dead and you had like 2 of them online.

Anyway, it sounds like you expect battleye to come before 2017. Have you forgotten what dev team we have?

playing a game with players > playing a game without players

So by this logic if my little pony online had 15 million players, 50% being little girls and 50% euphoric fedora tippers you would play it?

if the alternative was planetside2, sure

>tfw RO is more active than ever, and they are becoming more and more autistic with their Pounder max spam and epin room holds

Does it have boltshitting equivalent in it?

Only if you take the Real life cop tracking a pedo DLC.

I would be a god amongst them.

D

I

C

K

S

Benis xD

Even if you don't agree with the "m-muh SJW reeee", he is completely right in everything else he said.

memes?

It was a hard decision guys, but I went with the one that was the best for the company on the long run. They're totally not an investment fund that will never invest in SOE ever again, and this is totally not a wallet full of money that I'm gonna send to Panama in my hands! I swear!

Sometimes I like to shoot mans.

Sometimes I like to turn off HUD and watch mans get shotted.

Sometimes I like to just admire my shotter.

kys cloaker scum

I will after I put two in your head, don't worry.

;_;

So i hear that TR is the best faction and all other factions are full of dickless faggots.

Why are you dickless faggots anons?

lol

t. a dickless faggot
Don't be a dickless faggot and join TR.

>When years of crying, gibsmedat, victim complex, on both the official forums, reddit, ps2g, finally pay off because the Bburnes is low test TR cuck.

I can't get crosshair overlay to work on my meme tracker anymore.

I installed Crosshair Overlay mod, it is enabled, I have configured the crosshair component to display the crosshair I want, small red cross.

But in game no crosshair appears. The regular memetrack overlay appears as normal.

evan's ur an shitter :-DDD

have you tried turning it off and on again

My entire memetracker overlay isn't working now.

What the fuck

What happened to this guy?

>Why are you dickless

Because I'm a girl

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(