Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #780

"Study" Date Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

WARNING: Have a fucked up card? Then it might be a fake! Turn off Hide Obsolete and search the original card by its name.

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP (embed)
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg (embed)
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2 (embed)
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/5699235-illusion-games-problems-with-windows-10-anniversary-update
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone explain to me what did I do wrong? I put the sub overlay in the aa2 folder, ran with subs, everything is still in japanese. Everything.

Thanks, the snowflake was a placeholder to remind me that there is supposed to be a hairpin there

I added some purple shade to the color and changed the flower color a bit but I just can't like it. Maybe the position is still wrong or something, it somehow looks so off . I'm gonna make the tie below it as well as you suggested. I changed the side hair to be more thin and front hair as well, but I'm not sure which front is better. This one has this strand that goes through the middle that can't be edited. I'm probably going to also edit the small outline of the blue thing in the eyes and change it from black to blueish.

Beako is a work in progress, I gotta do Emilia first

looks like total shit

are you on windows 10?
there is a problem with directX 9 programs, but afaik there is already a fix. just search for "win10 direcx9" or something
also, search for "disable xbox game dvr" as this hogs a lot of resources

just V during normal play?
will try, because this is fucking boring otherwise

hehe.... but he's trying, my boy. unlike your worthless ass. x)

Check the additional options menu. There you can turn off NPC conversations, interruptions, etc. See if anything is turned off.

You probably enabled "disable npc-npc action"
Check the settings under "additional functions 2"

While you're there, also enable "NPC background voices" since it's disabled by default.

Would add.

so i uninstalled MKIII censor + hexa clothing and went with SVII, but everything's still censored, and the FAQs don't seem to cover this

so, AA2, what did my retarded ass self fuck up?

HALP

>While you're there, also enable "NPC background voices" since it's disabled by default.
Apparently lots of people miss this and it's a damn shame, because it's one of the best features of the game.

>but he's trying
so? doesnt change the fact its still utter shit

It's only been 10 minutes, dude.

Check your locale and make sure it's on nip.

i haven't seen anything good from this general so that's ok

thanks, that was it (didn't even know there were so many additional options)

ya, that's the only thing I changed in the settings previously it's really nice to know what the NPCs are talking about
must've accidentally hit V at some point
baka

No problem. Have fun getting cucked!

Sorry, excitement.

Everything is set to japanese, and using localemulator. Windows10.

>windows 10
I can't be of much help then desu.

Shouldn't have fell for the "free" meme.

b-but I want to do the cucking ;_;

1. Translations are not installed at all.
2. Format is not set to Japanese.

1) So there's something else besides the Sub Overlay I have to place?
2) Yes, you are right on that one. Now the dialogue is okay, although it's japanese.

Yes, the dialogue translation would be a start.

Subtitles is literally the one mod that you don't even need. It translates random chatter but it's not important at all from a gameplay perspective.

whoaaa
I never see the japanese version before, thanks user

From my experience, having everything in jap AND using LE conflict sometimes.
After switching on and off with locales, I just stuck with using LE

I'm having unbearable fps drops during conversations. I wonder what the fuck is going on, a year ago I didn't have these problems...

>Thinking sub overlay translates entire game.

>Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):

Windows 10 problem.

Fuck, no kidding? But I was using w10 a year ago.

It's from Anniversary Update, it's not the same Windows you were using a year ago. It's literally completely new Windows because Microsoft doesn't know how to upgrade the system. Hongfire has a thread about it.

Oh? Would you be kind enough to link it?

Brian is a cool waifufag.

Thanks user, you're cool too

I think Sponge is better.

Just go to hongfire, it's on the hentai games forum. Probably first or second page.

>caring about waifufags
Hang yourselves.

>pay attention to ME! Stop liking popular waifufags and pay attention to my latest niggerpost!

Calm down brian

Okay daddy I will

geez, you steamshitters sure love getting butthurt and accusing others for no good reason. why don't you make a tumblr about your hurt waifufag emotions already? x)

>he still haven't joined aa2g discord server

please help

give me the link then

>but I just can't like it
I blame the hair texture.
Default is pretty shit for lighter hair.

For example, I use these.

Give me a fun scenario to play out in my academy

You'll get to best girl soon, right?

Yandere only

Sounds dangerously fun, any restrictions?

nah, go wild

Soon.
Actually I wouldn't know, I'm not the one doing it.
:^)

Don't beleive his lies

She can't be best if mc cucks her.

I'm confused. What?

But the MC is a horrible human being. Being rejected by him is an endorsement. Horrible people are attracted to other horrible people.

You are the same person who was making Nicos hair a few months back, right? What ever happened to that? You posted a picture just like of the hair too. Did you forget about it? also that picture is an image from Veeky Forums because of the filename so either you don't have it and are just reposting it as a ruse or you are legitimately retarded.

kek the guy who was making that left. and he wouldn't release it anyway.

Got any proof of that? I read nothing about that.

either way its not coming. my proof won't help.

How do you know that?

okay, hey to whoever was working on the hair, show progress. now we wait.

Start a new class and max out the hate on all the characters so that every interaction rate is ~10-20%.

Be the only one the baseball team.
Your goal is to get 8 others to join the team and win the Championship.

You could also add the rule that you may only ask girls you've dated to be on the team.

This is more interesting because what you can then do is pick out around 5 characters randomly and give them the "evil" trait. Hence, if you pick the wrong girl, your baseball dream is over. It's like minesweeper, except you get knifed instead of bombed if you're wrong.

Never use the statue to get opinions on other students. The main reason being that Evil characters have special messages, so that would ruin the fun of finding out which are evil.

Just a warning though that it's pretty hard for new players, since you'll just be getting slapped/jumped every day, and repairing relations will be nearly impossible unless you know what you're doing.

I call it Deadball.

You are just an asshole. Nothing else can describe you. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. It isn't going to work the second time. You can go fuck yourself. Have you got nothing better to do than lie to people about things? I guess not otherwise you wouldn't do it.

Looks much better

I don't know why Shizuka is considered evil but this is the roster for yandere high's first day
Everyone should get along for now and nothing bad should happen yet
I think I'll try that next it sounds like a challenge, so I just need to pick 5 students at random in reiedit and change them to evil

I have no stake in this little fight but I do remember the guy who was working in that Rem hair said "there goes my motivation" when he saw there was some unreleased hair or whatever in a previous thread, so I wouldn't count on it. Maybe he went on to work on other stuff

Is there any fix for performance issues with the last windows 10 update?

After upgrading, any conversation/h-scene has horrible performance.

Can this fix be in the next op somehow?
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/5699235-illusion-games-problems-with-windows-10-anniversary-update

You want to make sure to make an edgier Emilia with sharper eyes and other features, maybe different accessories and a darker uniform for Satella.

>trying to match personalities to characters from the only animu i've ever watched
>know they'll still be nothing more than shallow fuckhusks of the characters i like

He lost motivation because a rem hair set made by 2chan user already exists. People would have that mod by now, but it's hoarded by some butthurt faggot with ass retarded principles.

but as the primary destroyer of /wmg/, I am proud to say that I ruined an average retard's chances to get ultra secret jappo mods. hee hee xD

>know they'll still be nothing more than shallow fuckhusks of the characters i like
Woah woah, rude. They have feelings too.

I love you

>so I just need to pick 5 students at random in reiedit and change them to evil
Yeah, but when I say randomly I mean that even you shouldn't know who it is. I don't know what the best way to do it is.

You can use the "no silly traits" editor, but that only works with percentages IIRC. So you'd choose something like 25% evil and hope you don't get too many or too few.

I just used ReiEdit and then went through blindly turning on evil for 5 characters by just hitting up/down on the arrow keys while keeping the character portraits covered with another window.

To get everyone to hate you, use JGImporter. If it's buggy when saving like it is for me, then you can just set npc-pc hate rate to 10 from the in-game settings and then bully the fuck out of everyone until you're sure they hate your guts (you can confirm this in JGImporter/RediEdit). JGImporter is the better choice if you can get it to work.

Will dork come back one day?

Hi dork!

Will socks come back one day?

nah fuck that guy.

Right after the dark flame master

suzu first, hes best girl.

He's dead Jim.

no don't say that ;_;

I decided to go the safe route and went with the bird, they mate for life I think
Meanwhile Aizen is already dating junko and archetype earth has slept around with at least two men already

Nonsense, with that hair color it doesn't look like Emilia at all. Pure white hair looked much better on her.

some of the reasons why oc is better.

Satella is best girl

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about the hair color but the main problem is the flower. This thing just can't look good on her and I've been rotating it for hours. The main problem is that pic related looks gorgeous from the side while what I'm using looks decent only from the top. So I can either place the flower unnaturaly so it hangs or have it like in which looks trash.

Why are huggus so cute?
Arguably one of the best ways to show a girl you love her

The best way is headpats though?

Also notice how all petals are visible in her flower while for me it would have to be around this position for that to happen

To be honest a lot of girls refuse to look right/good in aa2 despite your best effforts because of the art style. Perhaps cm3d2 would be the best recreation platform for her? I don't think I have seen a bad recreation of non-oc in that game.

But you don't get to feel her warmth and love for you that way?

Headpats are only if she does something to make you praise her like a good girl or else it loses the special meaning.

>tfw I want AA3 but illusion is fucking around
>tfw I want a poser for fun posting but illusion is fucking around
>tfw I'm still waiting but illusion is fucking around

I can't give up without at least trying to make a new flower. How the fuck do I make custom hair from scratch I didn't see that in the guide?

>But you don't get to feel her warmth and love for you that way?

Not if headpats make her hot and bothered just from her touching her head. Then its for both but I agree with the moderation.

There've been no deaths so far but everyone in the class wants to take advantage of me it seems like, whether thats pretenses to cutting class or forcing me in the hallway
Kirei and Okuu have broken up quite a few surprise sex sessions now

ur ded

>tfw absolutely no idea where is best to post about AA2 anymore.