What's the law of some neighbor parking at the curb in front of my house?

what's the law of some neighbor parking at the curb in front of my house?

the curb is public so anyone can park there? , it's still a dick move right?

it's not my fault he has too many cars. every view out of my window is his fucking shit stain of a car

Have you tried politely asking him not to park there?

This is Veeky Forums, he's definitely way too socially retarded to do something like that.

Oh right.
My bad

Just park your own car there first

oh of course, he 'has no other choice because his driveway is full, it's public anyway'

do you own the street?

if not then get over it and write your local mp to change the laws

if you don't vote then stfu, stop complaining and cope

You just said it right there
>the curb is public so anyone can park there

Next time you want to get cunty with this innocent guy:

>Punch yourself in the mouth
>Shove a spatula up your ass

Pick one

Break a bottle on the road there, hell break a bunch of them.

just park in front of his house.

>if not then get over it and write your local mp to change the laws
Quit implying we're fucking yurocucks you faggots.

god damnit go back to /int/

What ever you do, don't put your weight bench to claim a spot. people will think its free and take it

park in front of his house for a week see if he gets the hint.

alternatively, mow your grass and weed wack right next his car, turn the sprinklers on etc.

If you're local laws allow it, might just want to get one of those dirt cheap old piece of shit mini trailer things and leave it in front of yours so you can move it by hand when you want to use the space. It only has to be one of those tiny ones and you could probs get a mega old rusted to shit one for cheap as you won't actually use it

Why don't you just ask him not to park there..

ITT: OP is the asshole neighbor that we all hate

but parking in front of someones house is for fags

So is being a little bitch about it.

>americans
>i'm american

Relieve him of his valve stem cores every time he parks there

>wonders why someone is parking in front of their house
>thinks it's a douche thing to do
>gets called a bitch

What really bothers me is when my neighbors decide not to park in their goddamned driveway but take every available spot in the street. They all have big ass driveways, but they'd rather use the street. I should park in one of their driveways if they're not gonna use them.
[END BLOG]

Its easy OP, just buy 2 more cars and park them infront of your house

especially on street sweeping day
t bitch ass neighbors

>what's the law of some neighbor parking at the curb in front of my house?

My homeowner association says everyone has fair use of our street, so if any one neighbor unfairly uses the street, then he has to stop. For example, if both you and he has 3 cars, then he can park in front of your property and of course, if you don't have room in your garage and driveway, you can park elsewhere along your street. However, if he owns 10 cars, then he cannot park in front of your house if you so inform him and then the board a day later. If he moves the car, the one day period resets. He can park elsewhere in the neighborhood if there are no complaints from there. He must also use every spot in his garage AND driveway. He cannot leave a lane open in his driveway just so his wife can get out of the garage without moving the other cars.

Shallow thinkers would say he has to park somewhere so he must park in front of user because that is closest. But deeper thinking about fairness shows that just by having 10 cars in the neighborhood each eating up parking space plus the space around it for moving, he is already being an unfair burden. Thus, if someone complains he must then move because otherwise he is stacking up even more burden upon the neighborhood.

Homeowner Associations exist for deeper issues like this.

I bet you are one of those losers who puts notes on people's windshield saying not to park by "your" curb

But self tapping screw there works everytime then call city if he doesn't move it

you forgot
>too much of a bitch to talk to a neighbour politely but assertively

but op did talk to his neighbor. did you read the thread?

>what's the law of some neighbor parking at the curb in front of my house?

Some cities have an ordinance that if a car is not moved in 72 hours, that it can be considered abandoned and towed. The legal details are in the ordinance so you have to find out if such an ordinance exists. It does so for my city, but the Black Lives Matter activists have managed to claim the city uses it to hurt black people unfairly, so the city stopped enforcing it upon the homeless, but it still enforces it upon normal white people.

If such a law exists in your city, you might be able to use it. Remember, this is someone who knows where you live and when you sleep. So if you choose to make that kind of enemy, you may be opening pandora's box. He might be determined to get you to the point where he even taps your internet line with a sniffer to see what you are accessing in case he can turn you in for anything.

Really, it is pretty petty to not allow someone to legally park on the street. If you want that spot, you park there yourself. It's that simple. Don't park your car in the driveway. Park it in front of your house. But don't blame me for the idea if later on you find that some careless teen driver fishtailed into your car and then hit-and-ran.