ITT: Unoriginal shitposting, maybe a tiny bit of relevant discussion

This actually made me kek a bit

>Lifted trucks
>No portal axles

lifted chevy truck laptime when?
is a lifted Nissan frontier faster?

>falling for the portal axle meme

>lifted Nissan frontier faster?
no, I drive a lifted nissan and it is slow as shit. If you want a fast lifted truck it better be a diesel or an ecobooost f150

>literally gains less than 2 inches of ground clearance
>"lift"

Gonna post it one last time, as it is sold as of 6 hours ago.

Good luck with your new owners Brodozer 2.0

nice b8

lol did you ever even drive it?

improved approach/departure angles and reduced frame high centering is pretty good.
portal axles are better but cost a fortune

what's next?

Nigga this isn't bait it's serious. Enjoy your road queen truck

lmao why dont you cucks get a long travel kit. It's like you don't even want to fly over dunes in glamis baka

Yep I did

RX7 and GTR things until I get out of the military, then idk

>the suspension is raised
>hence, lifted
you don't always have to be so autistic, user

Technically the suspension is dropped

In relation to the body, yes, but the actual height of the suspension is raised because the shocks are longer. The body of the vehicle is raised from the ground.

Stay autistic, user

Weak.

needs moar wide

It got more wide with the AAM 10.5 and TWFs.

lifted trucks are for cucks

sage

Relevant discussion because there isn't an off road general up:

Should I a 99 Suburban 2500 with a 454? It has 220k miles and I could probably talk down to $2500. I have a DD so this would be a winter truck and boat/trailer hauler.

I'm between getting a big 4x4 or something small and fast. Only 1 toy at a time.

Yes

i drive a civic, so when i'm leaving a parking lot and a lifted truck/suv is trying to pull in and can't make it because they need two lanes to make it in, i don't budge

they can back up and try again

other than that, anyone who lifts an ifs truck and keeps all the suspension parts stock except the shocks/springs needs to have their head inspected

>i'm gonna buy a 454 suburban now

one year later

>guys why can't i sell my 7mpg 454 suburban, why is gas back up to 4/gallon, why guys why

Daily Reminder

You could get a much more performance/comfort/utility oriented vehicle for half the cost of your penis props

It gets 14hwy friendo. But I think that's why the current owner keeps dropping the price. Also,
>selling your car
You don't just drive yours into the ground like a normal person?

>selling a 454 Suburban
You're doing it wrong

>running a 454 Suburban into the ground
That'll take longer than you might expect.

Any Suburban 99 or older is pretty much done depreciating. Prices just rise and fall inversely to gas prices now. $2500 is about the $3.25/gallon rate for a 99, so it's a great deal.

Does anybody with a lifted truck actually have a penis larger than 4 inches (10 cm in bong units)??

Serious question

Looks good user

>maybe a tiny bit of relevant discussion

Has this ever happened in any of these threads regardless of the shitposting?

>Hey guys look at my truck
>Guys seriously
>Look
>Please
>Who makes the best hyper-aggressive aluminum wheels?
>How do I install tow mirrors?
>How do I convince people my truck isn't a reflection of my character?
>How do I convince my dad to give me his $50,000 turbo diesel?
>Who makes the best built-not-bought and monster energy stickers?
>How do I make da smoke come out da tube?

What´s the point of lifting them if you are not going to install a proper suspension?

Attention/sense of indiduality and superiority over factory trucks.

Fag

>running a 454 into the ground

the first motor in my truck lost a valve and had 2 cracked valve springs, ran a little rough above 4K rpm but otherwise ran fine. i put 20,000km on it before it was rebuilt, no issues arose

as someone with both a lifted truck and a lowered one, i can say the lifted truck makes a good trail tractor but its garbage on the highway.. i much prefer the lowrider as a dd

That's the thing, offroad discussion would be nice if OP didn't insist on provoking everyone from the start while humiliating anyone who has anything to do with it, including those who don't have pavement queens.

BC ayyy

>humiliating anyone
the only one he is humiliating is himself

he is a confirmed cuck

>454 cu in.
Why not 1600 cc's of pure off-road fury?

>proper suspension?
define

he probably meant non-brotrucker shit

I mean, the majority of lifted trucks have coffee can spacers and blocks in the rear, which is what he may be referring to. I have coilovers and UCAs designed for the lift height and then a custom built leaf pack in the rear. Most people do not do this, but I'm curious as to if this is what he considers proper.

>ghetto nigger rims
>>>/Africa/

Not exactly a truck but do you all know where I could get some kind of bull bar/push bumper for a first-gen Ford Explorer? I need something to mount a bunch of fog lamps and highbeams on.