Has anyone done "angel eyes" in their car?

Has anyone done "angel eyes" in their car?

Its is as obnoxious as HID? or ..?

Thoughts?

Ricey

/tread

those eGay angel eye headlights are made in taiwan most of the time and are shit tier quality.

they are also not plug and play, you have to wire each individual halo to a power source and ground which is a pain in the ass.

just get a legit HID kit from the retrofitsource and if you really want angel eyes just buy a bmw.

pic related, a mistake i made about 3 years ago.

I have them but they look tacky as shit if they're dropped in standard factory housings instead of on the shroud of an actual protector

so do you regret the purchase? That's my main question overall because im teetering on getting them but I dont wanna rice my car, totally stock so far

>buy a bmw

Im wanting this on my 525i 95 m50 we didn't have the fancy lights you guys now have stock or whatever

I'd do it on my Jetta if it wouldn't look maximum rice

No, I don't regret it. I'm saying that doing something like pic related looks tacky as shit

i used to get adverts for this shit in my gmail like 5-6 years ago

is there a model that does have the angel eyes that you could swap over to your model? i know nuttin' about bimmers but if i was in your shoes i would look into that.

i think the latter '97 i740~ series had that , I'll look into that and see if it matches up... thanks for the suggestion!

Op here. Thank you for giving me a nice late-night laugh

Mean looking

On this topic, I often see 3-series (last gen) with warm white angel eyes/DRLs. Anybody know the difference between those and the bright white ones that are more common?

Have them on my s2000
Little ricey, but still look good enough

Pure rice.

I came a little

Car on the left is like
>Jesus Christ how horrifying

4u

thats pretty gay pham

neat