Previous Thread: >>Piltover's Finest edition

Useful sites:
eyosongive.us
op.gg
surrenderat20.net
champion.gg
lolskill.net

First for Riven being raped

Reckful is actually improving quite a bit. I wonder how much longer it'll be before he ends up in Diamond.

Second for best Shuriman.

Your daily reminder that snek tits is mad as fk about loosing a vg and should not get a skin for his god awful waifu

I want to have a taste of Trundle's sweet blue troll flavored donut! :3c

Do you guys also feel bad when you stomp the enemy team hard in a normal game?

Sometimes, when Im fed and the enemy is near by me, helpless, running away from me, i just auto him one time and let him go then.

Do you also have this disgusting feel?

Orianna best LOL WAIFU

xth for based promo helper

LEAVE NASUS ALONE

See this post? See this circlejerking? I will wipe this shitposting the FUCK out. Eradicated off the face of the site.

Every trip that makes posts like this will be permanently banned. Every mention of "waifu", "gay", "husbando", "cumming", any sexuality, ANY off-topic posting, I will delete. I will wipe the fuck off the site and people who post it I WILL recommend for permanent bans. You think I won't do it, you think I'm joking?
Fucking try me. We'll see who gets the last laugh. Every cutesy little anime picture, every attempt at attention whoring, every clique circlejerk post, I will eradicate. Stomped the FUCK into non-existence.

I will delete this filth and I will ban these vermin. I spend all day on the generals so there will be no escape.

Never relent.
I will bring down the hammer, and you tripfuckers better prepare.

Nasus is a SLUT

no. i am a bastard and can only get an erection when they cry

a lot of my nose hair is falling out whats happening to mee

I only feel bad if there's a gross difference in win count, or if someone dragged a pre30 in.

nose cancer

What's going on through his mind right now lads?

xth for playing an assassin and ending the game early

Yeah i also hate that, i feel pretty sad then

He's mine

>Reckful is better than 90% of /lolg/ and he has only been playing for 5 days

sibal

>cool bot lane fights
>every match is now "which team gets 4 bot lane first?"

At least I'm not balding
Whats gonna matter more in 5 years

Realizing he's the primary reason he lost IMT the match from P/B.

I honestly would have rather seen Lucian in that comp instead of Lissandra.

JHINPOSTING

Who's the cutest lolgenner?

go away you filthy impostor

Not really, but I do feel kinda bad when 1 lane is fucking up the entire match for the rest of the team to the point where it's hopeless, or when you get one of those disgustingly one sided ARAM matches where you're at their nexus in 10 mins.

Oh, and when I see something like a Chogath fight against a Yasuo and he gets kited to hell and back because of le infinite dashes cancer wind man.

my guess is:

>Yorick was a NEET loser with no real motivation or goals who spent his time reading and philosophizing alone in graveyards
>he comes from a family with an affinity for the dead and shit(like in that movie The Frighteners) and he didn't want to continue long family tradition of being undertakers and gravediggers
>the ruination happened and everyone on shadow isles got killed but because Yorick had no one to take up his mantle he became undead and was cursed to tend to the undeath for eternity or something
>He doesn't really mind because he still gets to read and shit and continue his lonely NEET life while wondering about the intracacies of life and death
>little ghoul buddies and lost spirits keep him company and protect him too

>he's buddies with Kalista and Karthus but not Thresh because he tortures souls where as Yorick tries to help them and all of Thresh's souls are forcefully bound and cant move on.
>Has a crush on Evelynn

Anyone from Euw wanna que some games plat 2 here can play anything

He can get a hair transplant whenever he wants. He makes like 3k every day that he streams.

>mfw boosting lolg anons one after another
It's a comfy feeling

>Has a crush on Evelynn
riot won't make another heterosexual relationship canon ever because that would anger the sjws

I masturbate with their tears.

Would someone like to buy my account? It's got Star Guardian Lux, Bloodmon Yas, Ragdoll Poppy and some other stuff. Level 30 NA unranked. I'll take 20 for it and I can give you the email and even the number of the prepaid card I used to buy RP.

like i said, only normals little metaslave

Me because im not a cancerois waifufag.

fiddle gives no fucks

No.

>25 minutes in
>Skarner has Blue Smite, Trinity Force, RIGHTEOUS FUCKING GLORY and a mothefucking Ghostblade along with Swifties
>He's also 11/0 by this point

>making deals on Veeky Forums
It's like you're asking to get scammed.

Best champs to give in nemesis draft?

When does the league phoneapp register someone through the "Mobile Last Seen [time]" thing?

I'm trying to figure out if the person used their phone so long ago to get marked as seen, or if they used the app itself so long ago. Google isn't being particularly helpful here.

Best girl.
Best feet.
Best wife.

Riot won't confirm the sexualities of any blatantly questionable champions either.

Add to no cigars, no alcohol, no skeletons, etc...

They're an extremely chickenshit company.

yes!
me and i also have the biggest dick

Post main
Post rank
Post kink

>Zac
>Plat 2
>/ss/

This image cracks me the fuck up.

I sold a Wildstar beta account here before. No issues at all.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>no skeletons
thats in chinaland only user, dont forget vlads blood is black on their client.

>play jg
>camp bot
>adcuck disconnects because they're 0/10 by 15 minutes

i love bullying filthy adc mains

>Ninjas
>Plat 2
> Vanilla yuri

Which discord is better I know there are 2 but which one is less cancerous?

>Pantheon getting his second skin this year already
>meanwhile Cassiopeia
>1292 days since her Jade Fang skin came out
>back in early season 3
>still no fucking skin in sight
Seriously, get your shit together, Riot. This is unacceptable.

I only feel bad about it if my lane opponent is mindbogglingly retard.

I love Jinxfag!

Riot is a Chinese company now

>riot won't confirm the sexuality of their champions because they know their shitty fanbase would get angry if a champion was canonly gay or lesbian
nice fanbase you got there league of legends

They streamlined all of their splash arts so we got chingchongs Karthus splashes without skeleton man.

It's also why we have SUPER shitty ones like Sivir's Battle Mistress one and Vindicator Vayne.

doin the lords work

Sometimes, but what I really hate is when my team is full of retards feeding and Im carrying their asses, so sometimes I just let the other team win, like when my team doesnt deserve to win.

And even when I let them win, i still get the S's

I'm p5 but my normals mmr is silver 5. I can't even play normals unless it's a champion in an off role like fiora jungle or adc heimerdinger. It's just stupid if I tryhard

>League crashed my computer at 10 minutes
>take another 10 to restart and get back in game
>team doing okayish without me
>Start skull fucking everyone because I'm Tristana

lel that was fun.

Grim reaper karthus still looks pretty fucking skeleton-tier to me. Same with penta-kill in his face anyway

What if you drowned?

Don't join the NA discord, it's garbage.

Nope.

I saw your face pic, you're very cute. :3

ayy

How's Rammus right now? Been looking for another tank jungler to play.

>Some gamers can hit diamond elo in any game
>Been playing LoL for a few months now and only managed to get out of bronze

TFW don't have elite genes.

bara, male lactation, armpits, watersports, mind break, ahegaos, moral degeneration, musk, donuts buttholes, rape, big alpha men being submissive

he's okay

open his stream.
he's bronze-tier

Yorick looking pretty fresh

>No alcohol

Brolaf,Mafia Jinx, any Gragas skin

>no Cigars

Them removing it was a pretty bullshit PR move but w/e. Its not like smoking is cool anyway doesnt matter that much

>no skellys

same thing happens to any game that releases in china. Just look at Dota2's censoring (a entire hero actually got visually reworked just for those china fags)

so the eu one is the better one then?
if either of the 2 trundlefags are there im not joining

H-He's mine go away!

Thanks, which one was it, the one I linked the other day on my lewd blog?

>not checking if anyone is on a losing streak then camping them for extra salt

Honestly, I wouldn't give a shit, I'm not an immature child/teen or some kid living in backwards Russia. Korea or Chinkland.

watsu's is chill

yare yare daze~

I CAN'T FEEL A THING
AND STOP FEEDING

>not just blocking him
Also EUW Discord is dead.

>Joining /lolg/ discord
I'm not a degenerate
I won't go away
Yeah. You look cute enough to grope.

>i literally hit random and then memebuild so I don't really have a "main"
>bronze v
>being chastised by a dominant but gentle woman who only releases me on special cummie days when i've been a good boy

>trundlecancer is back.

Dissapointed.

it was a fun game
>inb4 my W/L ratio

The euw one is probably like that because it's late on a monday for them
which one is watsu
I also heard that NA discord constantly insults and raids the eu one is this true?

iktf from watching league pros place in the 70's in Overwatch within a couple weeks.

Then again, I watched POB play DOTA and he was like 0-5 before it was too painful to watch

Hey there,

I just wanted to stop by and let you guys know that I just hit level 30, and I'm about to jump right into ranked.

>mfw I made this webm
>mfw I'm that pantheon

I couldn't stop laughing after that rammus got that penta.

You don't have to. There's still time. Quit while you still have the chance.

>back
i never left
i was just a bit more busy the past few day actually playing the game

t. all fresh level 30's

59 dollars bronze 2 out of placements

>come here to post that shit
you know its a bad idea for people to do that. have
fun on your smurf

The NA Discord is bigger both in population and channels and you can always mute or bait raging autists!
Also this.

I'm not sure, might be NA
We had some people going into the NA one and spamming gore, I didn't know it could be from another server