Town bike

I already have a big bike, but sometimes its too much for that short 1 or 2 mile trip at 25 to 35mph.
So im looking at tiny bikes and the honda XL125, XL200 and XL250 all look more feasable and low maintenance.
>question
Should i be looking at other brands? Or is honda the Go to?

Honda Rebel. Cheap, easy to work on, and super customizable. Top speed is 55 as its a 250cc so it should e perfect to ride around town.

But its soooooo ugly and looks too much like a cruiser. I dislike cruisers

Yamaha has good offerings...XT225, XT250, TW200

True, but taller, heavier, less common.

TWs are neat, but not sure about fat tires

Looks nothing like a cruiser
More a cafe racer or a scrambler

wr 125

That thing looks like a glorified pedal bike.

Get a Crf250l, problem solved plus you have the added option of going off road and having some real fun or taking "shortcuts" if you wanna. You can thank me whenever.

It looks like a midget bike in the pic but they're actually sizable in real life and probably one of the most reliable motor on wheels you can get.

Cuckold fair weather hipster rides asking bike advice, it sure is summer.

>Crf250l
you misspelled DRZ400s. wrong picture too.

I had an xl 250

Shit was rad. Would wring the piss out of again.

Yea but nowadays you can buy a used 250l for around the same price and they look a little bit cooler as well. The guy said he don't need all that much power.

> 1 or 2 mile trip

Just fucking walk then.

Motorized skateboard?

Seriously, get a 125cc scooter.

MD500

Don't.
I have a Honda xl250s
It's bad. Go for one of those cb, they would be better and just less shitty

With your feet. But I guess diabetes does wreak havoc on your extremities, and it must be difficult to walk on your swollen feet.

You wut? Its a tiny girly cruiser
Thats the point. Light, nimble, easy.
I already have a WR450F
Nobike plz
Already have wr450f
This guy knows
I guess ill look into it
Looks gay
Ive had CBs. Most are twins. I like thumpers

>I guess ill look into it
I looked into it.
Big as my 450, ugly, and not a $500 machine. Plus super tall.
Not a good town bike

Why would you buy a second bike to travel 2 miles? It's not like that is significant to your maintenance intervals anyway

Because i can and its fun. Then i can thrash on a $500 bike and not thrash my much more expensive bike.

Same boat here user. I have a '76 R57/6 with 13k miles that I love but want to limit its a to b use, so I'm looking for a small in town 2smoke to bang gears on.

Right. It just makes sense to have a beater.

I already have a beater car to DD instead of my WS6, why not a bike too? I like to keep my nice stuff nice.