First for its gonna be ok.

>not actually first
>it won't actually be ok

!!

Remove /mlp/ from the cup.

no anime

this desu desu
Enact GR15

>/mlp/ is that kid who goes super tryhard over the fighting game so no one who doesn't train gets to have fun
>we still haven't excluded him from the weekend hangouts
why haven't we excluded them from our weekend hangouts boys

Smugleaf is holding the cup hostage on Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 until he too wins two stars, or failing that chokes a few more quarterfinals

So is there any way I can natively record/get a hand of this year's replays?

Because he has no real friends and we felt sorry for him.

look in the OP u dum nigga

He's a horsefucker, he got his two stars already, now he can fuck off.

They say success breeds jealousy.

Looks like they were right.

>It's a "W-we could have beat you, but we're not tryhards like you are!" episode

I KNOW, BENIS BEAT ME

i tried

oh this is all fucked

s-sorry

Boris and Sou have uploaded zips of their replays folder after Cups before, so it's not unlikely. You'll probably have to wait for Bors to come back from his post-Cup vacay though.

>implying Boris is coming back

Unless you meant match recordings, then see

I didn't say that, I specifically said we can't beat them
I just want them out desu

We've been over this. This isn't jealousy fueled hatred, it's annoyance because you fucks keep playing victims yet you are almost always the first to start shit.
You're being treated no differently than people who used to unironically call for 2 stars on the /sp/ logo. The main difference is you have nothing else in your life to care about so your cup ego is inflated 17 times.

>why haven't we excluded them from our weekend hangouts boys
Because the last time somebody did that, they cried so fucking hard, the world "friendship" is banned now.

then you have to beat them desu

You're on notice casual [s4s] and /int/ meme

No, theoretically there's nothing stopping us from just telling them to go fuck themselves and kicking them out.

Sounds like jealousy based butthurt to me.

(((Lear)))

Yea then you just prove to them that they got under your skin cause you couldn't beat em and go down in history as the true final boss. Just destroy them and send them to the babbies in winter and fuck off with this crying.

I hope better days are ahead. Banning /mlp/ is not the answer. Making sure they get relegated to the fetus cup and stay there is.

Glad to see Ken back for at least a day, though he seemed a lot less enthused.

>respect /wsg/ and /pol/
>hate /mu/
total wew

you know that Lear and the horsefuckers hate each other, right? watching Lear get shit on for "helping" /mlp/ win has been hysterical.

why, it would take time from a lot of people to do that, while we can kick them and have fun without making a effort like before?
They can go as whatever they want, they did get the first legitimate two star, so we're fucked either way, even if they get sent to babbies now.

Any word from Boris since he decided to "sleep on it" yesterday?

>then you just prove to them that they got under your skin

No one cares any more.

>go down in history as the true final boss

No one cares any more.

>Just destroy them and send them to the babbies

No one cares any more.

>fuck off with this crying

Won't happen.

>he comes back
>just to get hype for Veeky Forums's year
>just to see /mlp/ get in the finals
>just to see Veeky Forums's year get completely blown the fuck out
Honestly, I'd speculate now we're truly never seeing him again.

>Wah can't have fun because not everyone is throwing random shit out like we are

>theoretically
practically is a whole other ballpark, i suppose

You are probably right. Even so, he was very unenthusiastic during the games. Not his usual self.

Spoonfeed me
What's GR15

well of course duh, they will never be banned
but no one ever wanted them to become FINAL BOSS status (not to be confused with the actual final, fugg)

also i have a feeling ken was crushed.
the only 4cc staff member that seemed to be ok was kregg, who is insane, so its fine.
he knows unbearable disappointment

Truly, horsefuckers have ruined the cup for everybody.

Eh I see no entertainment from either the board itself or its team.

how new

You cannot relegate /mlp/

Unless you want them to shitpost your team till Lear sacks your manager for the lulz and fucks everything up for your team.

Europeans kicked jews out of their countries for centuries.

That's a pretty petty way to win even for Veeky Forums standards but hey it's your special club. Though if that happens it makes pic extremely related. Even as a degenerate horsefucker who should be hanged, it makes me feel really bad for you.

I'd offer suggestions but you'd just meme on me harder so what does it matter.

God can you imagine the shitstorm if /w/ ever relegated /mlp/? Especially with some unintentional (>) riggy diggy?

Read the rules, faggot

What exactly is stopping us? Previous commissioners have already shat all over various team for completely subjective reasons (/cgl/, Veeky Forums, /ic/, etc.). Now there's an actual good reason and that is their autism is ruining it for everybody.

Of course you can. Any opponents of /mlp/ in the next cup you unequivocally support, including managers.

Ooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.

petty is what Veeky Forums is all about, thankfully.
Bors would never have the balls for that though.

Well he almost left but Sou and Lear talked him out of it so wew.

I wonder how Sou / /merit/ / etc would have reacted or would have screamed at if he actually quit.

blah blah blah shut yer trap everybody knows everything of this is happening just because it's /mlp/ and you getting asspain whenever it's mentioned
you can justify it all you want

oh no we'd be seen as petty
how awful
what a thing to have happen that we all genuinely care about on an anonymous imageboard that doesn't give a shit how you feel

And don't forget the entire PMB business

I genuinely want an /mlp/ third star now so the cup can finally die.

forever butt blasted and beaten by the my little pony board

how embarrassing

> a lone /k/ that actually hates /mlp/
That's a pretty rare sight desu senpai. How does that make you feel that so many of your kommandos also fuck horses?

Of course it's about /mlp/ when you fucks are the only ones who act like this.
>boohoo we're actually the victims here just let us enjoy our victory
>how about that salt though, u so mad amirite /)
Loving every laugh

As much as I want it to happen in my current state of depression, if two stars in their sandblasted vaginas wasn't enough to make Boris leave nothing will.

yes how will we live with ourselves

>you can justify it all you want
it won't change the truth

>not just accepting the result and moving on
>not just looking forwards to the next cup

So, is there a board you discovered and started browsing regularly because of the cup?

Veeky Forums

I don't think he's gonna wake up again.

yep, it already happened, twice. The best we can do now is minimize damage.

>implying there will be a next cup

he's also an /a/utist, so there's a visible conflict of interests there which is probably causing it

Veeky Forums for /4ccg/. Sometimes I lurk other boards but I usually stick to my main.

/sp/ and /int/
those two are pretty cool fellas

horse pussy

I'm hype for the next Veeky Forums League.

/f/, started browsing after loving the team so much and now it's one of my favorite boards.

babbies and vgl are gonna be hype, but elite?
/mlp/ won't stop trying and testing every other team's tactics, so they're not gonna stop winning any soon.

/sp/ is fucking toilet material and you know it
Their so-called camaraderie is skin-deep and you know it. They are a destructive force through and through, more so than any bullshit horsefuckery could ever be.

That would be too reasonable for this hive of autistic children.

/vr/;-;7

omg so salty /)

/mlp/ because they're less autistic over the game and they genuinely have fun without getting buttblasted.

Also Veeky Forums /k/ and Veeky Forums more.

what kind of anal devastation did you receive in /sp/?
and is your nation some kind of small island were you're the only one from there that lurks so everyone picks on you?

There is literally nothing wrong with /mlp/ winning a second star outside of us having to hear PMB attempt, and fail, at banter. Truly such horrors should never be heard again.

Honestly he seems like a nice lad, but he's extraordinarily stupid.

/3/
Though, I don't know anything about 3DCG

Fair points lads. Whatever happens happens. Fun ride while it lasted.

>more so than any bullshit horsefuckery could ever be.
Invitationals killed by /sp/: 0
Invitationals killed by /mlp/: 1

Same here. It's /domg/'s year.

I am a proud atheist brony, I will not be moved by the bullshit of some so-called """"sports"""" board who can't even win a match in a game they literally owned for 2 years.
Pony's forveer!"

>they genuinely have fun without getting buttblasted.
to bad they can only know that through the suffering of others.

>Legit stars owned by /sp/: 0
>Legit stars owned by /mlp/: 2
⭐⭐

PMB never sent in an export. From memory they were all from Darkbow. Manticore tried to manage after his retirement and in the middle of a cup.

All this talk about the cup dying had me thinking.
Do you ever wonder where all the people who were ever involved in the cup are now? I kind of do, and kind of miss them.
If the cup really dies one day, I'll miss you faggots.

You mean /llsifg/'s. The loss in VGL6 was an obvious fluke.

Don't blame others for self harm.

Re-hashing for everyone about to take part in the multi-bowl event thingee

I don't know, I'm pretty torn.

On one hand, I wouldn't mind going back to the babbies next winter because most of the boards that are there currently are very chill folk.

On the other hand, the amount of salt that pours out from /v/ when we perform well, even better than them, is impossibly delicious. It's like taking every hardcore SSBM fanatic and suggesting they play Brawl instead, and then just sitting back and watch the autism fly. It's just too easy.

>Legit stars owned by /sp/: 0
>Legit stars owned by /mlp/: 1

FTFY family. What with the stolen nightly exports and all. Legit congrats on the 2nd though, ya'll earned this one.

Why is everyone so salty? It'll just have to be Veeky Forums's year next year, it's not a big deal.

>152618519

Wow
such bait
so original

>stolen nightly exports
Can somebody explain whatever this is supposed to mean? Unbiased and confirmed facts only, please.