LUNAR INVESTMENTS INC. EDITION

Veeky Forums discord:
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx2rPrC1_H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

>RGSE $5.61

where was that one guy who thought he was going to get burned for holding RGSE overnight?

You'll be alright my boy

LUNAR INVESTMENTS INC.

Thank you based Pimple bro

Lunar Investments LLC, Palm Beach, FL

alternatively

Lunar Investments LLc, Gary, ID

5.84 and climbing

There were at least two, I was one of them.
Really hoping it keeps climbing. Looks like it's about to break $6.

We gotta do it in New York friendo

>8% capital gains tax

no thanks

LXK rebounding

Praise Kek.

Hhmmmmm fine, let's go to Texas

Big booty bitches and guns what's not to love?

>RGSE
going up!

im fine with texas.

im sure theres a shack worth a couple shares of MGT out there somewhere

>The first step would be to hire an experienced hedge fund attorney. This would be the most expensive option, and for many hedge funds it means that they have less capital available to recruit experienced team members or invest in software. Don't be mistaken by those who say you only need a small amount of money to get everything in place and start a hedge fund, as many funds spend over $1 million in their early stages. Others may start a fund with only $10,000, but the point is that there is always another team member to recruit, resource to obtain or capital raising expert who can help you get to the next level to hire. As a reference point, most hedge fund managers start their businesses with $15,000-50,000. Of course, there are plenty of exceptions who spend up to $350,000 in startup costs.

>Another option would be to not fully form your hedge fund, and instead try to find a hedge fund incubation or emerging manager platform solution. These platforms seem to always be coming and going in the industry, but the business model here is that the emerging manager platform allows you to start trading in your hedge fund and seeking investors while building an audited track record within their larger legal structure.

>The final option is to use a hedge fund formation template service, to cut costs and reduce your startup expenses by 60-90%. A hedge fund formation template service allows you to start your hedge fund using the same legal templates that high-end $20,000 formation attorneys use, while not taking up the attorneys valuable time. Hedge fund formation templates can be purchased for $5,000-7,000, and give you the freedom (and responsibility) to approach this step in a hands-on fashion. Though you will be saving a large amount of money, there still may be a chance that you will require further legal representation down the road.

>RGSE making my 90% gain look like a blunder

not even mad

I don't know about a hedge fund, but I wouldn't mind living in an incubator w/ a bunch of other traders at all.

DO I JUMP BACK INTO RGSE WHEN WILL THIS END

>meant to buy RGSE friday
>read the news monday about massive gains
>realize my funds hadn't cleared and didn't buy
>mfw today

the template service seems to be the best option for what we want to do.

We're not really all that interested in high end Stanford and Wharton drones to gently cup my testicles with PowerPoints and risk management

What are interested in, though?
Really, we've just got the one guy who wrote a potentially billion-dollar algorithm and then a bunch of desperate poorfags.

so whats the deal with NVAX? Is it gonna go up from here?

>we've just got the one guy who wrote a potentially billion-dollar algorithm and then a bunch of desperate poorfags

exactly

we're just a bunch of monkeys that want to use use other people's money and a computer script for siik gainz

we just want a platform for legitimacy

>We're not really all that interested in high end Stanford and Wharton drones to gently cup my testicles with PowerPoints and risk management
kek. I would not want this one bit. Unless they were women. Then they could cup my balls during a powerpoint all day.

>algorithm screens out potential runners
>everyone does intense amounts of DD
>phone calls to the company
>phone calls to their friend's friend who knows a guy that knows a lady
>determine whether it's actually viable or if it will remain stagnant for sometime
>either load up or keep on the backburner

We would have to delegate tasks. Autists could just literally do the DD while the outgoing anons that enjoy pestering people could make phone calls all day and night.

>tfw RGSE is over $6 now

Would anons be so kind as to give me a success rate %?
I wanna know if I'm better off using the service or shorting the companies it's investing money into

Desparate poorfags that help overmeme his predictions. It's almost like a pump and dump but with some legitimacy.

Hell, this could work.
Let's make a hedge fund.

hello

RGSE about to pull a $STEM

The dude that bought in to MNKD yesterday made out.

>tfw you were there for the birth of Veeky Forumsmansion

NYC guy who was asking for your email here.

I spoke to a guy who trades for SIG. He said that a lot of firms already do similar things with NLP for bigger stocks and maybe your system is profitable because the scale is too small for ppl throwing around big money. But it doesn't hurt to pitch your stuff to prop shops and hedge funds even if you haven't finished yet.

On a positive note this means that you could potentially be profitable until you're too rich for your system.

He also said banks might not be too interested - but I'll run it by ppl who actually work for the big banks this weekend, once they're released from le slave labor.

Any architects for Lunar Incestments shack and neighboring bunkhouse?

>tfw you sleep with autistic Veeky Forumsinessman jacking off in the bunk above you

What
The
Fuck

>SEC looks into Lunar Capital's servers for possible trading violations
>find endless amounts of hentai, white supremacist emotional toads, hundreds of tormented copied of American Psycho and a folder filled with homeless men with the words "noko'd again" over them.

imagine the confusion

>cant sell RGSE till tomorrow
>sitting at 123% return

What are the chances it holds

I'm a newfag to Veeky Forums can I get a lesson on noko?

Turn off pattern day trade protection and say fuck it and get flagged. Not that big of a deal if you just do it once

>maybe your system is profitable because the scale is too small for ppl throwing around big money
I never understood this. If this thing is up 130%+ how is that too small for people throwing around big money? If you hypothetically threw in 1.2 million when I initially announced this, you would have 3.9 million.

Interesting to know though. The AI and code are scalable. I've only set it to microcaps because the reward usually outweighs the risk (in most cases).

Did you use all of your trades? You usually have one last one if you unlock the day trading safety.

listen to this

>If you hypothetically threw in 1.2 million when I initially announced this, you would have 3.9 million.
Wouldn't one institution buying that much at once have unpredictable effects on the stock? Especially since this system is reliant on having a relatively low float.

Afternoon goys,
I've been cruise controlling on $VTI for about a month now.

Let's see that 1M progress eh?

the chances are high. look at the graph - no signs of diving. Wish I didn't sell it at 4.95.

>trip who said to buy VHC, because its going to shoot up from $4 to $20 because this shit patent troll is going to win a multi billion dollar lawsuit against Apple
>supreme court takes a massive dump on patent trolls
>VHC shoots down 25% in a single day
>Veeky Forums commits suicide
>noko invested 40k of his dad's money into VHC and like 6k of his own money

Isn't the limit the amount of shares that are actually available to buy?

RSGE only has around 1 million shares so you can't actually buy all million?

They only

I was making a hypothetical scenario. You could load in batches or something. The dump would be a massacre though.

1.2 million in cash, so something like 650k shares.

Ffffffffuck

I would also like to know. Currently holding. Went in at 2.20 like a doof

you have to gradually throw it in over a period of time

if you buy 100,000 shares at one time its a monumental error, but if you creep in 1000 shares every so often over a period of an hour or couple of minutes you load up on the stock without there being some weird activity in the stock

youre basically creating the volume flow for yourself so your stocks bought previously are constantly increasing in value as you buy up new ones

I would get in on HTBX rn if you aren't.

2 cancer drugs in FDA testing
Good financials
Likely to shoot up on Q4 report
Really cheap rn

when is Q4 report?

my funds settle in 2 days

But there's only so many shares to buy. Hell, RGSE's entire market cap isn't even $2 million.
But gains like this on ~$100k investments would definitely be significant.
About to break $7 btw.

Ahh I misread then.

So yeah, on a large scale we can't buy that many shares and so with a large amount of money all our cash wouldn't benefit from that trade(although we shouldnt have all our clients money in 1 stock anyway lol).

RGSE is now almost at $7

>tfw you left almost $400 on the table after pulling out at $5

wew lad this wasa good day

Hi I live in West Palm Beach, lets make this happen!

Should I just sell THLD and AMDA? I am fucking tired of sitting around and would rather throw my money into a low volatile stock.

End of the year, still going up before then tho. Lots of potential, just waiting on some volume

since writing that post RGSE is now almost 7.50

what the fuck boys

>RGSE
$8 incoming.

Already hit 7.47

170% now praying it doesn't crash

>2 cancer drugs in FDA testing
>likely to shoot up on Q4 report

Are you saying you want me to gamble on FDA test results AND a quarterly report simultaneously?

I'm at almost +$500 for the day, almost entirely from RGSE.
I've been down $300-$600 for weeks. I've finally broken even and if RGSE keeps climbing I'll be profiting.
Thank you frogposter.

just relax my man

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I SOLD THIS BITCH TWO HOURS AGO

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT?

I wish I was on this gravy train for RGSE... Didn't have the funds yet.

Quick question, does buying/selling stock need to be recorded when filing taxes? I dont know shit.

Checks and balances. FDA results are iffy but the quarterly report is very reliable. If all three hit, prepare for double digit liftoff

Almost time to rev up those short sales on RGSE kek

>RGSE

pulling a STEM

is RGSE the first mars mission on Veeky Forums?

are you a lunatic?

right when we thought it was over it added another 70% on top of its already 100% gain

if you want to be -200% in the red then go for it man

>does buying/selling stock need to be recorded when filing taxes?
Yes, you have to pay taxes on capital gains and losses.
Long-term (selling after a year) gains are taxed at a lower rate but I believe short-term gains are just regular income.
Stock value appreciation isn't taxable, but as soon as you sell it's income.

this is andromeda my boy

How do I file this information so I don't get fucked by the IRS?

Robinhood gives you tax information in February, I believe. Not sure how detailed it is.

this mans keeps posting sad as fuck wojak when he's unintentionally making more money than all of us

how much money do you have in rgse my boy?

most brokers have a tax section on their website or give you the info

THLD in at 1.28
AMDA in at .97
INSY in at 13.01

How can I resolve this

$CPXX was the first think, over 400% gains.
Pls come back sixkeks.

I swear if THLD doesnt break the fucking scale this week im going to get fucking ballistic.

Ive been banking on this stock for weeks now but all ive got is trash every fucking day.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Anyone know what the odds are of Veeky Forums catching another rocket like RGSE?

How often does this happen?

Should I invest in RGSE right now or just watch it take off without me. I'm scared if I hope in it comes crashing down

I said "almost time." Let's see where this meme is at the end of the week, fag.

So RobinHoods got me covered until tax time comes around, cool. Thanks anons.

>KONE
>OPTT
>HMNY
>RGSE
Fairly frequently, desu. I predicted all of them.

Once every two months senpai

IT'S GOING UP TO 8 DOLLARS FUCKERS END MY LIFE

Just listen to frogposter.
His algo will take us to Alpha Centauri.

Should I hop off the mstx train before it can get any worse?

Quit memevesting like me and just get gud at poker or something.
>AMDA at .98
>SKLN at .18
>NWBO at .60 but sold when it came back to break even cause I can't stomach any risk right now

build time machine
go back to this morning
buy RGSE

we do this quite often actually

our timing is usually pretty off though. This time we got the timing right

We love you FrogSama

200 shares

I was $450 in the hole this morning and now I'm $100 over my principle.

did you buy in at 80 cents?

you easily made over 1k after today my dude

IF IT FUCKING HOLDS

how hard is your butthole clenched right now?