What is it about BMW that attracts the worst type of person?

what is it about BMW that attracts the worst type of person?

Audi, Benz, or Lexus drivers aren't bad people the way BMW drivers are

youtube.com/watch?v=s6VaoZQG27A

Audi's just as bad nowadays.
And VW, to a slightly lesser extent.

Must be all that plastic under the hood

Modern BMW drivers only care about their low lease payment.

Older BMW drivers are just sensitive about their aging shitboxes.

what is it about BMW that attract this much shitposting?

muh ultimate meme machine

>Audi = poor man's BMW
>VW = poor man's Audi
>Skoda = poor man's VW

can confirm

recently leased my gf a 3 series, it's 300 a month and a pretty nice car. she's a complete bitch too so perfect bmw driver.

And yet Skoda drivers tend to be fine.

>what is it about poor people
>why do they hate performance and comfort?

BMW drivers are poorfags that want a taste of luxury. Like all poorfags trying to be rich, their constant feeling of inadequacy eats them inside until they become bitter and aggressive - hence their driving style.

Skoda drivers know they are poor, and aren't pretending not to be. This is a much easier way to live, and so they are calmer and better all around on the road.

Not really, Skodas on the Autobahn drive almost as aggressively as VWs nowadays, and VWs almost as aggressively as Audis, and Audis have arrived on a level with BMW.

they're probably assblasted when they realize their base model (all they can afford) BMW has no options, is slower than most other cars on the road, and falls apart within the second year of ownership.

it's honestly probably a feeling of betrayal that BMW would fuck them over that hard lmao

>all of this projection

In my experience there are five types of people who drive a BMW:

>Assholes
>Cocky proles whose M36 already is falling apart
>Businessmen driving a 5/7
>Oldfags
>Turks

May overlap randomly

Believe it or not, every time someone says something negative about another group of people - it isn't projection.

Believe it or not, when people make baseless assumptions about a group of people, it is

Where the hell do you live where the BMW drivers are asshats? 9/10 times I see a Bimmer driver it's a college kid driving normally, Audi drivers are the aggressive assholes here.

These aren't baseless assumptions. You have a thread full of people who can confirm BMW drivers are assholes. That's objectively true. The reason is what is being debated.

Try to keep up.

Don't forget, teen/ early 20s who's daddy bought them one

>M36
Lmfao
it's because bitter poorfags only notice nicer car drivers acting poorly on roads, if a shitbox driver drives like a retard no one cares

I reckon this is a meme.
I see loads of shit, non indicating drivers in all sorts of cars, including rice burners. Never really noticed German car drivers being worse than any others in the real world

There is some truth there. Shitbox drivers it's basically expect because you know they are non-whites.

109800% agree with this. Civics and camrys are always driving like literal retards in my area. People just expect it, yet as soon as a Beemer does something stupid everyone's like oh shit fuck BMW drivers right

No all BMW drivers are assholes who will cut you off or make you wait for them to do an illegal lane switch/u-turn/etc

Compensating fucks

Jealousy, bitterness, easy 12-30 replies. You have to remember most people on Veeky Forums are poor, young, friendless virgins. They just like to tear things down out of angst.

>These aren't baseless assumptions. You have a thread full of people who can confirm BMW drivers are assholes
>a thread full of people
>literally less than 15 people

>all
Ok
and all muscle car drivers are inbred rednecks and all jap car drivers are retarded ricer fuckbois

You're underage. You can't stereotype "civic and camry" drivers because they're the most common commuter cars available. Everyone has them, all races, ages and driver types.

It's not really the type of person. Bimmers just happen to make you drive aggressively.

yes you can stereotype them
they're just bitter that they must drive shitboxes thats why they act like retards on roads

Did you not read what I just fucking wrote? You can't stereotype people in shitboxes. They don't all drive like that. MOST of them don't. Easier to say since there are 2 million civics to 100,000 BMWs. Get it now, cuckboy?

Don't bother, he doesn't even have a vehicle.

don't come to my fucking thread unless you are going to contribute something positive

you are not the OP, I am the OP

>BMWfags think others are jealous of them
everybody knows your old BMW 3 series is even cheaper than a civic. Step down kid.