Brit/o/ meet 2016: its still happening and A N I M E S T I C K E R S edition

Date: THIS SUNDAY
Time: Leaving the meet place for about elevenish to drive the Midlands Tick, one of England's great driving roads

Current attendees and meet information: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TeQxOGHqhH_-dfYqIL96vwpwzTYyhdfsQoiEydI8IDI/
Signup sheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRCUBc-mBWiEhbrRej0-caXlWxypMD1uqtY1OB5BDW8/

If you wish to join the Slack chat, post an email and someone will send you an invite. A good site to use is tenminutemail if you know someone is online to invite you.

Anime stickers arrived today!

S O P H P O S T I N G

Nice pic Will

Thanks will.

This Sunday only a few days to go now and there's a hell of a lot of stickers being given away by gpxfag and our local turbocharged flat four enthusiast

>tfw wanted to go
>tfw head gasket blew and I don't have the money to sort it

Daily reminder that no shitboxes are allowed

Meet's cancelled then i'm afraid

>brit/o/ worstgirl making rules

>tfw haven't got lowering springs sorted in time and too ashamed of standard ride height.
Also kerbed the paint on my alloys so need to touch that up.

>2016
>not coming to a meet because your ride height is standard and therefore won't be as cool as the micras

Mate I'm fairly sure this meet is gonna be mostly shitboxes. You're sorely mistaken if you think it's gonna be full of modified cars but that's kinda half the fun of the meet.

Meant to quote as well

>Black Will himself isn't coming in the ultra rare Japanese Touring Car Championship-spec Nissan Turbo March with trippple turbo conversion and an exhaust larger than some towns in Suffolk
Sounds shit

>exhaust
>not zorst

Bump

>spending father's day meeting a bunch of weeaboo autists and a bitch in a shit heap MR2 instead of going to see your old man

You horrible shower

>hes on Veeky Forums
>he thinks his family life and father figure are good
Wow, how deluded can you get?

>he can't use the internet without being a massive autistic degenerate
>calls me deluded

I guess you still live with your parents correct?

>fighting on the internet
Also, content.

>shitbox
>Ebc brakes
>bones reds bearings

I like you already

Who gonna get cuk'd at the meet?

Same situation here, but I'm spending money to modify it whilst the engine is out so it will take time to get all the parts together

Only actually a two hour drive, now I know where I'm going.
I'll make the decision saturday. I'm still wasted from Download.

>Date: THIS SUNDAY
Well, fuck. I'm going to be in Belgium.

I'm ready to roll (literally) I didn't get tyres in time but as long as its dry out only the back will slide out for me.

Are the London lot meeting up at a service station before hand, if so, which one and when so I can get a burger king.

I have 13" SR wheels for sale btw

Super Reds, Will.
Where are you based, KR?

>Might not get my car back in time
>Been here from the start
>Might not get any Soph or anime stickers

Now all I can do is support Black Will railing Danni from the side lines

New cross reporting. Anyone else driving up?

This month is June, this meet is in July.

The meet is in November mate.

West Essex here.

I'm tempted but I got some decent looking 14s for it, I need spacers to fit them yet though.

I'm in the Bromley area.

Well you seem a pretty solid bet for actually turning up, what route are you taking?

Gentle reminder that SR wheels look pretty damn good lowered. Careful with spacers since the stock wheel studs are very short and they're a bollock ache to change for longer ones on the rear drums.

Mods are asleep, post Micras!

So what about food? the pub wont be open at 10:30 and it's probably fully booked since Sunday carvery innit

Ain't there a KFC or McDonald along the tick?

I've not a clue, I'm going to go by whatever Google maps suggests, that's what I asked if anyone here had planned a route up we could follow.

Hmmm, its tempting, but I can't keep throwing money at the Micra, not that I do much of that. I've got too many other projects on the go, I'm about to blow £200 on parts for a bike I've got too.

Its father's day too, so everything will be rammo bammo. Bring disposable bbqs and we can cook when we finish the tick.

Raid the Tesco near the meeting point for Pringles and choc ices?

C H O C I C E

Not a true British jolly old time with out a twenty car ram raid on tescos

R E D U C E D A I S L E
E
D
U
C
E
D

A
I
S
L
E

Strensham services at 09:00 then lads for those going up from SW way?
>tfw rattle has cropped up from my boot

Is there an agreed time you'll all leave the pub car park? Want to know so I can get there in time lads.

Brecon here, not too far from your cardiff fags

I can probably come provided i pass my drivers test next week LOl

bmw 316i e36 - will there be drinking and sleeping in cars

>next week

It's this weekend you fool

i saw july 10th what the fuck

i feel like a right scrotum

just as a quick reminder south wales peeps meet at J33 to leave for 7:30AM sharp to meet all the south western englanders in strensham services

pick me up on the way in merthyr boy xxx

there's not much in this world that could convince me to drive early morning A470 traffic

>Tesco
>Sunday

It shuts at 4pm ish

Meeting up at 10:30 senpai, there's one right next to the meeting point

notori made me report him to paypal

glad he was so quick to fix his mistake tho

You're more than welcome on the next meet. I'd love to hold your hand.

okay, but be gentle, give me a date and im there boys

make a kik group so i can send you picture of my balls and that please

yeah but merthyrs banging, we go out the night before and piss it up on the way there