FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>THANKS FOR COMING ON THE RIDE, MAY IT LAST A FEW HUNDRED MORE MOONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osNPuTIilIM
youtube.com/watch?v=bARdHaGfbFE&list=PLCF257195897169C4
youtu.be/-3Eo1JZq5sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Got fired today
Now I know Mike's pain.

>in a world of Bonnies

I want to cum inside user's dog while calling it foxy

First for beautiful Ballora.

Stop cumming inside of the animatronics, Fritz.

Have a shower next time
Daily

Starting out strong, I see

>made the thread when there were only 745 posts
You dumb motherfucker

We still care about stuff like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=osNPuTIilIM

>Not knowing what a bump limit is

I know what a bump limit is. It's 750 posts. It even says in the OP to not make a new thread until the bump limit or image limit get hit.

what a shame user

gud has been replaced with ghost a few days ago
when everyone totally was here and was not impersonated

>idly start writing up an idea for a quest
>get 9 pages into story, character personalities, puzzles, etc
>suddenly realize it's basically Ghostquest without Them
WELP

Reposting this.

Remember when you used to voicefag?

Because I finished this. Expect the other two in due time.

>Funny Bunny
>Busy Bear
what's next, corteous chicken?

Chica's right there, being a SLUT.

Judging by the pinup, I would say Comely Chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=bARdHaGfbFE&list=PLCF257195897169C4

Perhaps Frisky Fox

You take that back, or else I'm going to slap you with a glove and then comically roll up my sleeves for a rousing duel of fisticuffs!

Don't make me, pops.

Phooey! I'll be giving you the bum's rush! raggamuffin-I-am-not!

No.

Those things are stupid and gimpy.

It's pretty dumb how there's so many franchises with such wide appeal that people would buy figures of- Fallout, Dark Souls, FNAF- but they don't get them, or in Fallout and FNAF's case, get licensed out to shitty companies like Funko that fuck it up.

I mean, I'm okay with there being something cheap for kids to play with. But the character designs also warrant a higher-quality and better detailed figure.

I considered a Fallout-themed quest but dropped it because I realized how similar it would be to Ghostquest.

It seems like Bonnie and Toy Bonnie have gotten their suits mixed up, and Freddy will have to sort this mess out personally.

How risque!

Was it a miss up?
Or was it a ploy by Toy Bonnie to get closer to the security guard
I mean, the security guard and Bonnie talk to each other a lot

So what's Scott's endgame? Why is he hyping up SL so much? Is he trying to pull a Kojima or is there something else at play here?

Either way, it doesn't seem like Bonnie or Freddy are having any of this shit.

Retirement

I worked a full-time job but stopped because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.
I decided to take the subway back to my house but jumped out because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.
When I got home I made love to my beautiful wife but stopped because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.
I then decided to make a spam and Colgate sandwich but threw it out because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.
I started living under bridges and killing squirrels for sustenance but stopped because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.
I was smoking meth but stopped because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.
I then decided to shitpost on Veeky Forums but hten stopped because I realized how similar it was to Ghos

Wops wrong thread have Magician

Suit switching is my jam

Recall how bad the reception to FNAF 4 and especially World was, mainly because of being released way too soon and not being up to our very high standards. He's taking his time with SL, he's had other people helping him, and so far it looks and sounds like it's going to be awesome.

Plus it's Scott, he gets really excited about every game he makes, which is one reason he went suicidal after most of his games were badly recieved or ignored.

>Wops
You callin' me a wop, sonny? You're askin' fer' a whoopin'!
Those damned, dirty wops!

I think he means to actually, literally 100% end the series with it after FNAF 3 and 4's mid-to-good but not 'This is the pinnacle of the franchise' reception. Scott WANTS SL to go down as the best one is the impression I'm getting.

I still REALLY hope FNAF World gets an SL themed FNAF World Update all the same, Scott's RPG-focused shitposting is a thing of beauty.

Sounds like rejecting GhostQuest has had a mostly positive influence on your life.
Congratulations on your successes.

I'm confused. What are we talking about?

You think that's somebody fetish?
It's not quite body swapping but it seems like there's some potential there. Seems very specific.

you okay there buddy

>which is one reason he went suicidal after most of his games were badly recieved or ignored.
Please stop parroting this. He was never going to commit suicide; his insurance company was made aware of some suicidal tendencies he expressed during therapy and took action to preventing him from doing so. He would not have killed himself if FNAF was unsuccessful, he likely would have just pursued a different career.

I want to gently cup and caress the bear breasts.

how scandalous!

them beamz glasses is a nice touch

true, it's basically personality swapping with robots

>I think he means to actually, literally 100% end the series
Haha, fuck man, that's a good one.

MORE LIKE
BELONGS IN THE TRASH

Is Toy Tricky in there?

It's not personality swapping though, right? I mean, they're still them, the just look like someone else.
It's almost like dressing up in a fur suit, or roll playing.

I was killing gooks in Vietnam but then stopped because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.

My body used to be covered in skin, but then I tore it all off because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.

I gently cupped and caressed the bear breasts but then I stopped because I realized how similar it was to Ghostquest.

>Recall how bad the reception to FNAF 4 and especially World was
World I'll agree with, but we're basically the only ones who routinely shit on 4. Most of the "outside fanbase" as it were seem to regard it positively.

>mainly because of being released way too soon and not being up to our very high standards.
Does expecting a game to have a coherent and consistent story along with being released as scheduled really qualify as "very high standards"? Seems like pretty basic stuff to me.

Telling a coherent story through a point n click flash-styled game is kind of hard though, it's not like he has a pastebin to fix any misconceptions or issues. You are right though, Scott has let it get TOO confusing after 3. Especially World apparently having canon ties to 3 but never explaining why or how. The atari games in 3 already didn't make sense as it is, trying to use FNAF World to make sense out of them didn't help.

>Telling a coherent story through a point n click flash-styled game is kind of hard though
I mean, he pulled it off well enough with the first three games. 4 should've been a cinch. Just show us what we already know (Toy bots doing the bite) or elaborate on Fredbear's history. But for some reason he decided to just vomit all over the place with it and now we have two bites, five locations, and like twelve dead kids. It's like he was TRYING to fuck the story up.

Oh god, what if he was? What if he's just been laughing at us this entire time?

this is the new unzip isn't it
well hf
well, if you think of it as a robot's person transferred into a different appearance entirely, i feel like it would be in that realm of swapping
i feel like waiting till the bloody game is actually help would make things less complicated anons

just sayin

Is this recent? This is absolutely adorable

>actively discouraging game discussion
Such is life on Veeky Forums. Back to circlejerking over whatever furfag shit is popular right now, I guess.

I can't see this Foxy without thinking of Fennekin and then I get pissed off because of the League bullshit

What's a good, cheap, reliable tablet I could use for digital art? I want to start making a move from traditional. I don't need anything with bells or whistles.

>caring at all about the Pokemon anime
You have to be 18 to post here

Monoprice is generally cheap in my experiences.

Go to Amazon
Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW

That's the one you want

panels stopped by last thread and made some arts
i think i accidentally caused some of it to happen, but hey
i feel bad for ya user

Wacom Bamboo/Intuos models are popular and inexpensive.

An entry level Wacom should be fine. They're what many of the artists here use.

>even knowing what he's talking about in the first place
Literally take every dick out of your asshole and shove a firecracker up there

>yfw in Update 3 Baby starts making the regular FNaF universe and FNaF World universe to merge
>yfw there's an area where all the characters in your party turn into their canon versions.

>mfw Scott replaces the whole game with a picture of Freddy's head crudely photoshopped onto a dog turd

Huion H610 Pro.
Bigger and cheaper than similarly priced Wacom products.

I'm almost certain that all of the Sister Location characters will become playable in Update 3, probably by way of a new area like in the last update.

Even the big bad final bosses go too far and make mistakes sometimes.

>spelled Jimmy Neutron
>not Jimmy Nutron
No, I am not impressed. Wash the dishes and go to bed.

Nigga I don't even know what the fuck this is.

The PC term is Jimbo Nimbuggletrons

Consider yourself lucky.

What? Nigger go to bed, you're making no sense. You're probably as drunk as Bombay right now.

youtu.be/-3Eo1JZq5sY It's a reference.

Yeah that's not what he was referencing. I think you're a fucking idiot.

Draw me a thing, Panpan

draw a shicka

just noticed this, but i haven't seen an hq alt version of this foxy yet

i bet she would be cute as fuck

do you know the muffin man song?

>tfw Panels will never draw you a thing

Time to die

Panels is for lewd.

It is though. I literally quoted the scene word for word in the picture and drew the Pizza Monster with reference. Is this some sort of subtle reverse-baiting? Am I being punked?

Make Springtwerp come back and draw again, he's been gone for months

Good.

dun feel bad user
ya still fun to me

it's prob cuz rainbowposting makes direct trolling impossible

leeeeeeewd

Scott should try to make FNAF more like an 80's horror movie, instead of keeping the horror contained to jump scares for LP kiddies.

It's a win-win because we get better games and people will buy it anyways.

I think I'd like this.
It'd have to come out on VHS.

actually that would be cool with cheesyFNAFWorld humor mixed i dunno, gameplay like old school silent hill or resident evil?

those can get really popular, if done right, a revival of good horror games and horror movies alike

this is the hottest picture I've seen all week

>"Hey gang, let's go have an incredibly wild party with lots of beer and hot chicks in that old abandoned pizzeria on the edge of town after we prank call the police station several times about being violently murdered by robots! Don't forget to leave your phones at home!"

That wouldn't be hard.

Don't remind me. Those things probably gave us all several kinds of radiation poisoning.

in hindsight, i am surprised how much panels post we collectively done and it didn't even hit a hundred posts yet lol

rip

mean user
bad

exactly.
the most cheesiest story ever, with equally cheesy threats, from flamboyant bunnies to a serial killer that loves have a attribution to candy

the possibilities are endless

Oh no man. I left my POGS in the pizzeria. We'd better go back and get them before my big fight on the playground tomorrow.
If you help me out I'll give you my Porygon card.

I think I'm getting a bit too 90s now. My age is showing.

>early 90s
>phones
I don't think even pagers showed up in horror films despite them being popular at the time.

>If you help me out I'll give you my Porygon card.
How old are you?

Old enough that I remember getting scammed out of my FUCKING PORYGON CARD.

There should also be a whole bunch of shoehorned Cold War references like purple having a very Slavic last name or the killer animatronic AIs coming from SOVIET RUSSIA. Because EVIL. For NO REASON.

And then it's revealed that all the drunk and horny highschool teens present were also all guilty of some shit all along, because we can't have American horror movies where the victims are just random innocents.

Thankfully, my car transforms into a blocky robot so we have a chance against the sadistic gang of conceited varsity team bullies who have no sympathetic, relatable, or redeeming character traits in the upcoming playground karate tournament just in time for the prom!

I know, kind of anachronistic. I think I put that in because of how in recent horror movies they always make up an arbitrary excuse as to why no one has a cellphone or why they don't work because 90% of shit in slasher movies can mostly be solved with some basic communication.

>being scammed out of your Pokemon cards
It's the kind of wound that never heals.