Driving sunglasses

What are Veeky Forumss opinions on driving sunglasses. I recently lost my last pair and need a good replacement that will be durable, stay on my face well under hard cornering/braking, and also look good. Pic possibly related

Other urls found in this thread:

misterspex.de/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/MisterSpex-MisterSpexDE-Site/de_DE/-/EUR/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?FirstSelectedBrand=polaroid&CategoryName=sunglasses&PageNumber=0&SortingAttribute=Popularity-desc&SynchronizerToken=1a8221355ee048b7b81b09249626a4430d663af5a79fcebf7bed4be79195bb5a&CatalogID=catalog&SearchParameter=&@QueryTerm=*&Available=true&Brand=Polaroid&ContextCategoryUUID=hpgKQNTMuvsAAAFIGvGCvn8y&Gender=male&ItemCategoryCodeID=4&OnlineFlag=1&PageSize=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oakley half jackets, get the polarized ones they have never fallen off my head even when jetskiing, on a moto, or in a car for that matter

Aviators or bust

I suggest blue tint. Love how they remove all yellow hues. Make the sky looks clearer, and well defined.

This. I prefer the green tint, though.

Blublocker master race

I have a round face, so wider aviators and larger glasses fit me. I currently wear a pair of carbon fiber Ray-Ban prescription aviators I got on sale. It matches my wallet, my knife, and my car's interior so they're nice.

I also spent a pretty penny getting carbon shatterproof/ballistic rated lenses so I'm able to use them at the gun range.

Oakley Jawbones

Aviators and Clubmasters.
I wish I had gotten both polarized because sometimes reflections or too stronk.

How the hell am I even supposed to tell what facial shape I have?

With a mirror.

I'm male, I tell screws and nuts apart, not faces and colors. My face looks as much round to me as it looks square, oblong or oval. I have no fucking clue.

I've got a similar problem - except those look bad to me. What would anyone here on Veeky Forums suggest for driving sunglasses for a student chauffeur?
Basically, I pick rich people up their own cars and drive them around, then grab a train/bus back home. I'd like to look somewhat professional, and those sunglasses look a bit over the top.

The most important part to looking professional is being so polite to take your sunglasses off when greeting your customers. Once that's done it doesn't really matter what sunglasses you wear as long as they're not rainbow reflective ski goggles. All black Wayfarers will do just fine.

I have a pair of polarized Ray Ban Aviator, but don't really give a shit what it looks like as long as it's polarized.

Looking to buy clubmaster style polarized glasses by Polaroid. Any facial shapes they're absolutely incompatible with? Plain black frame with grey glasses or textured brown frame with brown gradient glasses? Any other good looking models you can find on here?

misterspex.de/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/MisterSpex-MisterSpexDE-Site/de_DE/-/EUR/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?FirstSelectedBrand=polaroid&CategoryName=sunglasses&PageNumber=0&SortingAttribute=Popularity-desc&SynchronizerToken=1a8221355ee048b7b81b09249626a4430d663af5a79fcebf7bed4be79195bb5a&CatalogID=catalog&SearchParameter=&@QueryTerm=*&Available=true&Brand=Polaroid&ContextCategoryUUID=hpgKQNTMuvsAAAFIGvGCvn8y&Gender=male&ItemCategoryCodeID=4&OnlineFlag=1&PageSize=30

Get something that's not polarized. You need to be able to read your displays and any optical tricks will be a non issue.

I got some rayban Justin's. Squared for lots of coverage and gradient lenses for dat dark on top where the sun is and light on the bottom so you can raise your chin and see things that are too dark.

Get Neff Brodies, the professional's choice

>Black wayfarers
>Chauffeur so he might be wearing a suit

Jake and Elwood pls go

Honestly look at pictures of the secret service desu you should be wearing something like what they wear they literally get told which pairs to wear to look like a maximum professional

I am not anywhere near hipster enough for that

keep training then

Those will look great with your fedora OP. The chicks will love to see that you're a nice guy.

Nah, Wayfarer and New Wayfarer give you black lines in your peripheral vision. Mine cover the left mirror perfectly.

I did question if the oakleys looked a little to "try hard" but any more so than all the other bro Oakley's, and now generically aggressive looking sunglasses?

The person makes the sunglasses look cool not the other way around. The X metal line for being in Xmen and Mission Impossible. Though they don't make titanium frames nor carbon fiber anymore.