Veeky Forums feels

>order part at autozone yesterday
>they say it won't get here until the next day
>come this afternoon to pick up the part (window regulator)
>it doesn't fit my fucking car

What car?
You better not say miata

>order complete tie rod assembly 28th of May
>wares are not in store, 3-4 day delivery
>4 days pass
>1st of June
>Notice of Postponed Delivery
>parts will be in stock 8th of June
>9th of June
>Notice of Postponed Delivery
>parts will be in stock 16th of June

Called them up on the 10th of June, asking what the fuck this was all about. Gave me the usual bullshit how it was their supplier who was being slow and so on. I replied with something that can be summed up as "I do not care whose fault it is. You are the ones I am ordering from, and to me you are the ones responsible. It is your own fault for working with a supplier who, like OP, cannot fucking deliver. Your customers do not care. They are the ones who will take their business elsewhere"

>11th of May
>received a mail that the parts were now on in the mail and on their way

Sometimes it helps to complain

11th of June, not May... fack

02 civic si. I ordered it, made sure it came with a motor, then when I open the box it's a fucking hand-crank one, and it's not even the right dimensions as my old one.

Now I have to order it on amazon so I won't have a working driver's side window until Thursday.

Over 15 years ago that shit came out. what

>be mechanic
>doors open because fucking hot in summer
>customers always standing by the doors wanting to watch you work on the car
>boss tells them GTFO
>laugh

has to be the most annoying fucking thing, when you get a big hammer to knock off a seized rotor or something they panic

>implying I'm going to update that image every year

Maybe because 1 bad swing and you get a dent on the body

hitting a rotor? worst youre gonna do is miss and hit the backing plate or spindle, not gonna hit the body

Na, didn't care about that.

I saw 11 and thought fuck that was long ago.

Then I looked it up and was floored when it was 15 years old.

>"it's an automatic"

Friend of mine smashed his brake shield ontop of his rotor, and after putting on the new one he was wondering why there was a scraping noise

OP Here,

Since I know you're all dying to know what happened; I was able to call local auto dismantlers and I found a guy who is ordering one. It's arriving tomorrow.

>buy shitbox 88 civic for 750$ that needs small work
>"might as well fix this while im doing this"
>put nearly 2000$ into restoring car
>had car for 1.5yrs still havent driven once
Hold me

>tfw unending ever-present sense of doom and gloom due to the predicted future if the car hobby
W-will we make it?

When you go into a parts store, you should always expect to get the wrong part.
The people they hire are the bottom of the barrel.
Absolutely worthless humans.

It's not our fault you have no idea what kind of car you have, what engine, what the parts you're looking for are called, or how to speak the fuck up. And stop looking at your mommy for the okay, get permission to order them before you come in the store. It's fucking awkward for those of us that aren't autistic. And I know, you faggots will never admit it's your fault, but guess what? 99% of the time, it is. You like to bitch about the part stores to save face, but you're the fucktard. Guess what, shadetree? It fucking DOES matter what engine you have when ordering brake pads. And it DOES matter if you shitbox is an EX, DX, LX, so on, your beloved faggot Honda put different shit on all of them.

shut the fuck up, paco.

>install array of fire-extinguisher size capacitors in your tesla
>mod the firmware to dump them on command
>light up all 4 whenever you start feeling nostalgic for petrol

Truth hurts, huh?

>Buy replacement engine mounts at O'Reilly's because the original ones partially disintegrated
>"Made in China"
>They don't even fucking fit - one is fucking warped and the other is stamped incorrectly in a way that prevents it from fitting
>Return them
>Buy engine mounts from Car Quest
>"Made in China"
>Same shit