WEW, LADS

WEW, LADS

>trans

/lgbt/ is that way -->

Congratulations, your credit score is almost good.

Ausfag bringing the bants

Up 53 points? Did a derogatory drop off?

Nope. Im actually not sure what the fuck happened. Only thing i did different was carry a higher balance on my card this month. $140 vs $35, which is what I normally carry.

Good for you, friend.

>not on the 850 scale
gtfo

This better friendo?

>paper records

Congrats grandpa. Way to pay off that 30 year mortgage

>be jewish
>be bad with money
>get sued by debt collector
>now counter suing for fdcpa violations

i stole 25k from the banks in 2012 and now I'm about to get another free 1k

lmfao senpai

Lol. I guess 31 is pretty old for a image board full of NEETS that haven't found the way out of Mom's basement yet.

how do i get into the mid 700s? stuck at 690 and i pay off the balance in full each month on 6 credit cards ;_;

trying to get every credit card to have a 25k limit

hit the weights, take a shower, get a clue

Nah just fucking with you.

I actually love getting mail. 24 y.o. non-NEET

Lol.

Don't pay off in full. Leave a balance between 5%-10% of your limit on each card.

Who's dick u gotta suck to get 850. Fucking hell bro

>caring about who has the most Good Goy Points

Only use 10% of your limit

>I actually love getting mail.
anyone else get chubs for mail

>I am the 3%

To get from 750 to 850 you need a larger credit line, next to no newer accounts, and TIME. A longer credit history is critical to that last 100 points.

Well god dammit... been killin it the last few years. Was a cunt for 10 years. 3 or 4 years working my ass off. Riding at 680 struggling some. Gonna have to close some shit accounts or pay anual fees up the ass... fucking hell... thanks user.

Dont pay off your balance numnuts

I hate getting mail, more specifically, I hate checking my mail box because it's 99% trash and 1% bills I paid 2 weeks earlier online.

badadvice, don't listen, keeping a balance on cards keeps your utilization higher than necessary. Just having the card and using it enough for it to not cancel itself is enough to build history, you can pay it off the moment you use it if you want.

Lol what the fuck are you doing

Don't listen to this google. He doesn't understand the difference between statement balance and carrying a balance.

PIF after statement cut and before due date. Pre pay before statement cut to get it down to 1-9% for mass gains

Youre an idiot

Why would anyone get a credit card?
Don't spend money you don't have..

>why would anyone want to get 2%-5% off every purchase

Citigroup double cash card. 1 percent when you purchase 1 percent when you pay balance. Obviously pay off balance every month in full and get FREE MONEY

this.
I pay all my bills except my mortgage with a rewards card. All my personal expenses, all my business expenses.

then I pay off my rewards cards every month.

Free money. I get a couple thousand a year off my credit cards.

Mine is stubbornly stuck at 670

You sir, are a moron. With interest rates as high as they are(assuming you weren't suckered into a 0% rate), you'll lose so much by keeping any balance. Pay it off. It doesn't hurt your credit and you don't give money to the Jews.
I used to think this way for years, avoided credit cards like the plague, but does that make the most financial sense? Bank of America offers a card that gives a 3% cash back on groceries, 2% on gas, 1% on everything else. CapitalOne Venture offers 1.5% on general purchases. Start to talk about sign on bonuses, I went for a ride and made nearly $1000 back in a couple of months just for spending like I normally do. It doesn't matter that you're using a card. Make a budget(both in and out), stick to it, and back your balance with cash. It's only when you spend more than you make where you get into trouble. Otherwise, they're not all that bad.

Oh on the BOA card, when you transfer the cash back into a checking or savings account, they'll give you a 10% bonus. For signup, you run $500 through the card within 90 days(I do that enough with groceries alone), you get a $100 cash bonus, plus whatever the ratios worked out on their 3/2/1 deal. Transfer back into their account and add another 10% to that. I'm married, so I had my wife get the same card and we did it twice in the same month. Came out to about $250 for doing NOTHING.

VentureOne. $1000 in 90 days(make sure you stagger it so you can hit your target). 20,000 miles, which equates to about $200. I turned the 20k miles in for $200 in Mobil gift cards(which is the gas station I use). Wife is doing the same thing now. $400 in free gas just for running the same money I used debit cards for through it.

Chase Freedom - $150 after $500, did it again with her.

Stick to your budget, don't overspend, pay off the balance when your statement comes in, it's free fucking money.

And our credit is good enough to absorb the pings.

>Admitting guilt online during an active lawsuit

Let's hope that doesn't backfire for you, buddy