Mustang GT or 370Z?

They're around the same price - which one would you get and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMaXik0tEJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd get an e46 m3 and spend the rest on tires

370 because I already have a project Mustang.

Gt

E30 + bolt on ecoboosts, WRX, Evos and now fiestas with a cheap $800 turbo can keep up with bolt on GTs and are still be cheaper, why would you want a sub 300whp N/A car. Hyundai Genesis and 370 would probably be a better comparison.

>Hyundai Genesis and 370 would probably be a better comparison
No, that'd be total domination for the Z.

>owners of 10 year old nissans can't accept it

Only said comparison of the 2 because they're both N/A v6s around the same price and its shitty trying to pull performance out of those motors with just bolt ons +/ e30/85 and not just going FI

What do you think about this lads

Can't turn

Is that a Roush?

What do you mean, i would appreciate any info or personal opinion on this, its not mine obviously, thinking about getting one

You're thinking of the Camaro.

I bought a 5.0, more practical and faster.

They turn fine. Remember o/ist's there are no touge's in the midwest, where most mustang and camaro owners live.

Mustang gt.

V8
Cheaper mods
Looks better

350/370z is trash

Apparently the mods delete the actual helpful advice and input and just leave the shitposting and memes. What a fantastic place this has become.

Genesis looks fugly, and I'm not sure about Hyundai reliability. I want quality.

Want a new car that I know nobody's messed with, that has everything that it's supposed to have from the factory under the hood.

GT is an amazing bang for buck car with probably one of the best aftermarket communities, maybe one day Nissan will stop trying to Jew everyone out and start to give some love to the Z. But for now there's so many better options than the 370

>suggesting Korean shit, ever
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Korean Shills are out tonight

Both Nip cars are shit, suggested it because the 370 shouldn't even be compared to a GT

You can find a stock e46. Faggot

Kuckrean shit != Glorious Folded Katana

Though I agree, they really shouldn't be compared as they service different niche markets.
youtube.com/watch?v=gMaXik0tEJA

The Z because I'm a weeb, prefer smaller cars, and like to imagine it's more agile.

Mustang

Z33/34 are a meme

Z is lighter, handles much much better and is marginally slower
I'd still get the Mustang

370zedd

The mods have always done this, nothing new here

V6 Mustang/Ecoboost would be a much fair comparison, too bad the 370 gets completely rekt in terms of perfomance to dollar ratio.

Go with the GT my men, specially if its a Manual one.

>can't turn

Both of those cars pull about .90g stock, and will do a g or more with mild sticky tires that still go 20k miles.

Don't worry, its just a retarded troll. 94-04 chassis has so much cheap suspension aftermarket that its unreal. The roush already comes with upgraded suspension, at least the shocks and struts for sure.

Are you thinking of getting a 99-04 gt or roush?

Back to the op though...
I'd go with the mustang, because cai/exhaust/tune will put them to 400whp. More with headers, and you could do the boss intake manifold and cams to make a ton more.

Spend around 750$ on tires and learn good throttle control for cornering if you're into that kind of thing.

Are there any other options in that price range? Whatever it is get that instead.

They might service different markets, but I feel that the Z car best fits the Mustang, the Supra to the Camaro, etc.

no poop socking

I chose the 370z and I like, it's fun to drive.
Like 5 of my friends have mustangs, and every other person in this town has a mustang.
There's two other guys I know of with a 370, and they are both seniors.

This isn't even a contest, OP. the Mustang wins in every category, even if you:
>Aren't getting a 2015 Mustang (you should, with the performance pack of course)
>Are looking at a high-spec Nismo 370z