Alright guys, I bought an sti. What's the next step? Where do I go from here?

Alright guys, I bought an sti. What's the next step? Where do I go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9sfJPIbFuxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put an even bigger spoiler on the back?

Stance it duh...

Back to the dealership to get a decent car

Wait for that head gasket to fail

TRACK DAY BRO

Monster flat brim hat, cargo shorts, stickers, lanyard

Can't forget the vape!

>just bought sti
>already has coolant out to be poured into radiator
Headgasket failure incoming

Wrap it around a tree

Get hektik.

Veeky Forums isn't your fucking blog

Shit guys I think I got too hektic. The wheel well came off. Having second thoughts

dumb nigger

Take off the other side's wheel well to balance it out, weight distribution and all that.

penn&teller.jpeg

Were you trying to install mud flaps and accidentally ripped it? :D

Well you should def install at least one set of HELLAâ„¢ Horns and then swap all the USDM parts for JDM ones.

White Oakleys, brah.

I wanted an STi pretty badly. So bad that I walked into a Subaru dealership and was trying to get a 2011 STi.

That shit was $38k and at the time, my finances weren't as good as they are now.

I settled for a 2011 Audi A4 Quattro instead, but a part of me still wants a STi real fucking bad.

I've wanted one for a while now. Had an 06 charger rt up until about a month ago when somebody hit me. Insurance gave me 8 grand and let me keep the car. Sold it for 7 and spend 14500 on this. I mean yeah, it has some issues, but it was the best one I could find for less than 15 in socal. Would rather have this than a new one tbhfamalam

>you know you in da hood when the speed limit sign is covered up
da fuk m8, hope you have cameras around that bitch 24/7

treequinox it. It's what all the cool kids are doing.

3bh fambalam if it doesnt have it already
>turboback
>catless downpipe
>bov cuz racekor
>bigger swaybar

>mud flaps
>hella horns
>shave emblems

>
scratch the embles
>accessport
>downpipe
>swaybars

put an L on the "technica" so it looks correct :2

Aftermarket exhaust. Aftermarket brakes

The stock brembos are enormous lol why

sell it for a evo..

the thumbnail made it look like a small man being run over

Vape store. Immediately.

Bring that c5 to the meet this Saturday so my car can make a friend ;)

>He willingly paid the rice tax on a shit car
Seriously WRXs are garbage cars

Ski rack on the roof year round and mirrored white frame Oakleys. Don't forget the Fox Racing t shirts and the beanie... also year round

>Sold it for 7
who the fuck did you sell your salvaged 06 charger to for 7,000

> Insurance gave me 8 grand and let me keep the car
Bullshit.

do you have a vape yet?

if you turboback it then you have already done the downpipe dummy

if you cant afford a $1400 repair once in the lifetime of your vehicle buy a bicycle you poor ass fucks.

Lol this is the pathetic mindset if a subbie owner
>Headgasket failure
>Part of owning a subbie!

the local vape shop

Start hanging out in high school parking lots.

>Part of owning a Subbie

because it is. if you have the earlier 2.5s you are probably looking forward to a gasket failure so suck it up and keep the cash on the side to fix it and enjoy your car. like i said before if you cant afford to repair your vehicle especially when you pretty well know its on the horizon just dont get a vehicle you cant afford one.

Hellatones, don't even plug them in, just ziptie to the radiator

>mfw only happens on 2.5 liter models

This. And get a vape pen

2.0 2.2 and all of the 6 cylinder models are not known for headgasket problems.

OP you mentioned you spent 15k which leads me to believe this car has 120k+ miles. Did you get from a dealer or craigslist? Reason i ask is because i'm in the market for an older STI and hear that they don't last as long as regular WRX's, what precautions did you take when checking the car out, did you take to a shop to do a full inspection and compression test?

Honestly OP that car looks awesome. I've always wanted an 04/05 STI myself, but I couldn't find any decent ones in my area so I ended up with an '08 STI instead.

An accessport might be a good next step if you haven't got one already.

Yep and im glad. I have a bugeye wrx with the 2.0L so im good

hellahorns, fart cannon becuase MUH BOXER RUMBLE, mudflaps becuase MUH RALLY HERITAGE, and probably some yellow fog light covers becuase thats jdm as fuck and subarus are japanese duh. don't touch the engine at all

This video will show u what to do next type thanks in comments if helpful if not say u suck fag youtu.be/9sfJPIbFuxw

Thanks that was really helpful.

Gonna paint my Bugeye WRX the colour of baja blast and code red mixed together, thanks man.

monster/hoonigan stickers for added hp

Yeah only the worst model of them all that literally has the typical wrx problems and more

>people buying poorly built cars unironically

A corvette with a USDMtyte T/A spoiler custom fitted

That's such a small spoiler. MOAR SPOILER.

I better source one of these badboys.

Now that's a spoiler.

Why's that?

scratch that, he has the vette, just needs the wing

Mfw in bongland with a 2001 2.0L WRX and one of my headgaskets have gone
Mfw new sensors and most parts I've had to retrofit despite ordering same part numbers.

I'm genuinely scared to take the engine out and find out what this abomination really is.

Now you build a 818 Coupe (or the spyder if that's your thing)

Spot the jealous bus rider who's never owned or driven a wrx.

I've had 3 wrx from new and never misses a beat. When maintained properly and not abused beyond their intention they're an unparalleled combo of reliability, performance and good build quality for the price.

Anyone who says otherwise about subarus has fallen for a meme. A meme that has been created due to the amount of fuckwits who buy subarus and ruin them with idiotic mods, little to no maintenance and driving them like they're some bullet proof purpose built race car. Unfortunately due to their low cost and availability they attract some really awful car owners.

>"Omfg all I did was drive around red light racing at every traffic light doing 6k rpm clutch dumps and the fucking gearbox blew up!!".

>" Oil changes? Yeah I did one last year".

>" Check out my new turbo I've bolted on with zero supporting mods and no tune,,, hurrr let's crank up the boost now OMG THE ENGINE BLEW WTF WHAY A PIECE OF SHIT"

do subaru's use dexcool? isn't it like bad to mix that stuff with other stuff

They do not and should not use dex.

Needs a big fat Monster sticker on it. Also become a vaping stancefag and drive it into a tree.

Killing yourself and/or picking up your same sex partner.

You really should not be using dex as user pointed out. Flush that shit immediately.

Could be for vette. My ls motors both require dex. Who knows

That would make sense and hopefully you are right.

You may now kiss the vape.

Make sure to lubricate the exhaust with motor oil, adds 50 horsepower and lets everybody know your car is fast.

Don't start vaping and put a bigger turbo in it!

practice redlining in and out of 7/11 parking lots

Get rear ended and let me buy your car from your insurance company. I want a six speed. But in all honesty I guess you should replace all of your pcv and coolant hoses. Get some decent gauges. Replace bushings.

Start vaping
Weld a $150 fart can muffler
Not taking care of paint and exterior

Get a rid knock and rebuild the motor for about 5k

fuck your kind

This is some kind of accident

>first post isn't get a vape

Shit fucking thread tbqh

Estimated 6900 for repairs, plus 1000 for loss of use.

Insurance didn't salvage it

No vape friend, not yet

Already going to the socal meet and I guess it starts in a high school parking lot sooo

Got it from a guy in Victorville, 86000 miles, rebuilt engine. I have the receipts for everything, new block, new heads, etc. Built at outfront motors or something. Took it for a test drive, looked it over good. Guy wanted 17500 for it.

It was hard as fuck to find a clean, stock sti with lowish miles for a good price. Almost went with a newer model. Some valencia dealer had an 07 with 70000 miles for 24000

It's for the vette, just had it there for some reason

>buy vapes
>buy shitty coilovers
>break the engine
>crash into tree