2nd for attacker will win ti7

>5 stacking with some friends
>destroy another five stack with a meme team of pudge support and sniper jungle
>we all say gg ez
>they get butthurt and ask for rematch
>queue up, end up against them
>destroy them again
heh

IS ARTOUR REALLY BACK ON EG LMFAO THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!

Is attacker the new singsong?

bet you they all quit for the night after that

If he is I will no longer be vocal about my EG support. Just quiet disappointment.

1st for best waifu

Hiya /d2g/. Recently started playing post international. Game is fun.

My win-rate on the qts is literally 100%. Like I haven't dropped a game on Windranger, Lina, Crystal Maiden, Mirana, Vengeful Spirit. On the other side my win rate on dudes is under 50%. Should I just play all the cute girls all the time? Why are the characters that aren't cute girls even in the game? Going to try TA and LC tomorrow and see if the streak continues.

ONLY TRUE WARRIORS OF ALLAH CAN BE 9K

You can meme with TA all the way to 7k MMR.

Oh and when did they change Windrunners name I could have sworn that was her original name in a pro game I watched years ago.

>enemy picks 4 carries and omni
>instantly know the game is lost before it starts since your team will never group and push and win early

man I sure love life in the 3k

Im so happy here hahahahahaha

>no wyvern
DROPPED

don't forget the cutest of them all

Balimar ultimate:

[R] - Dead God's Sacrifice

Manacost: 150 (Aghs: 0)
Cooldown: 180/140/100 (Aghs: 80)

Desc: Balimar leaves a corpse whenever he dies. Balimar is able to temporarily resurrect himself from the corpse into a more powerful being, if he obtains enough sacrifices.

Passive: Whenever he dies, he leaves a stationaly corpse with 200 vision, but if he doesn't have enough mana (150) then he leaves nothing when he dies.

Active: While dead, Balimar can activate his ultimate by pressing [R]. Any units Allied, Neutral or Enemy are instantly killed in the aoe of the corpse and are absorbed. After 0.5 seconds when the life is absorbed, Balimar comes back! But as a disgusting amalgamation of all the units he has absorbed. He gains a percentage of their combined health and attack speed. He is unable to use any of his regular skills, but is able to use any skills he absorbs from the creeps (Additional same creep skills will count as one). He falls apart after a set amount of time. He will also fall apart 3 seconds before respawning in a gruesome animation.

- If there are no corpses to be absorbed, his corpse crumbles and the skill is put on cooldown
- Can use item auras like brewmaster's ultimate

Resurrection duration: 10/15/20 + 1 second for every creep you absorb

Life Rip radius: 500/900/1200
Combined Attack/Health percentage: 50/75/90 (Aghs: 120)
Movespeed: your own + 5ms per creep
Armor: 0
Regen: 0

Does not work on Ancients.

but how do you counter fed sven, slark or lc?

you dont, enemy slark is nearly instant loss

xth for jark

JORDANIAN POWER

Does that mean Pugna-chan is the most powerful hero in Dota? I mean she is the cutest by a wide margin.

Is she fun? My friends said she was too complicated to be bothered with (not that my friends are any good, they've just played longer). May try her tomorrow as well. I like my cc hard and cold.

>the lore literally says pugna is male
When will this loli pugna meme end?

most people that play wyvern only fuck up everything for their team. her ult cancels all damage to anyone in it

By getting more fed and more aegises faster than them.

That faggot Alacrity made it to 7k MMR spamming TB and TA.

>He gains a percentage of their combined health and attack speed.
attack damage*

She's fun as FUCK but hard, just like Oracle or Io. Best to play with a mic to warn when you're going to ult.
She's also a top-tier MILF.

You are confusing Pugna with Puck, Puck is a boy!

Puck is nonbinary you shitlord.

twitter.com/iceiceicedota/status/767964181370765312
MAKE SEADOTA GREAT AGAIN

>iceiceice, mushi, DJ, Demon, whofuckingcares

SEAmonkey's dreamteam.

mushi is over user

mushi retired

Looks really interesting. I hate abilities that can cc my team because I feel like I'll fuck them up and screamed at in Spanish. Trying to space Chronospheres was hard, I can't imagine this being easier.

Why Mushi when you could have Midone

salsa?

>+24
>-26
does this game want me to fail?

i think he already tried putting a armlet and critstick on an enchantress so yes he is RIP singsong

Excuse me?

Show me your dream meme team

wait, why is secret banned?

i mean smash

He and some other guys from Elite Wolves (that was the name I think) fixed some matches.

What a fucking retard.

NoT matchfixing scandal like ages ago. Like most of Peruvian ''pros'' got banned from Valve events for it.

give me more chinese sadist hero edits
they fuel me

if you're under 5k you should restrain yourself from posting antyhing dota related, and thats being generous. and if you want to post make a shitty subreddit for people under 3k or something so all your shitty opions and dotabuffs get posted there so nobody has to even have a glimpse of them/

im posting

B-e-h-a-v-e arrest us!

If he is then PPD is RTZ's beta bitch

That looks utterly disgusting tbqh

here i am faggot

other way around, rtz leaves and joins whenever he feels like it

>wake up
>no patch
h-hold me bros

oh wait nevermind read your post wrong

Come back in 15 hours loser.

europeans should have accesso to new content way before americans

We all get access at the same time you fucking retard.

>5pm on the 23rd in all relevant parts of the world
>still no patch
dotards?

agreed, europeans need to be given more favoritism since they're the laughingstock of the community

>zangief frame delay
git gud

make your own game in your own hamlet then

source on rumour

me

WOWOWOWO

Yes, that is literally exactly what he is implying

Just build some disables and smoke and catch out Sven or LC and use all those fancy disables to kill them before they can BKB and kill you

If its slark then there is literally nothing you can do because LMAO DARK PACT COUNTERS EVERYTHING XD

best hero to hold rod of atos?

Ench

OD, carry Silencer, any int support who needs a slow and health

your moms hand can hold my atos just right

Jesus, why is everyone personally angry at Nahaz? Dude took time out of what I assume is a very busy schedule to try to help a team that was already struggling a bit. Obviously stats and coaching aren't going to magically make you the best team in the world, but I'm sure he tried his best and the team appreciated his efforts.

my mom doesn't play dotes

Nahaz always has something interesting to say, and he'll always explain his thought process to show how he arrived at that conclusion, even if others might think it's wrong. A lot of people involved in esports don't want to share their thoughts in depth during interviews for whatever reason, which I can respect. I always know that Nahaz is going to do his best to give a new perspective about his work, and I'm going to learn something new in the process.

We don't deserve Nahaz but he keeps doing great work for us.

iceiceice
@iceiceicedota

looking for position 2 player! sea region! pm me if interested

It's summer his schedule isn't that busy, professors work 16 weeks of the summer at most usually.

I'm getting good at recognizing reddit posts

Let's be honest, Nahaz is for educated people. He's not in the shouting and ranting the same thing every time, he's the absolute contrary of a twitch chat which is the common denominator of the dota community; obviously he'll get bashed a lot.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHITLORD IT'S TUESDAY

shut up nahaz

Nahaz is for cucks and SJWs.

I dunno if I'd go that far but I'm sure his coaching didn't hurt any.

CoL have always been a one note team with sub-par players, a week or two of coaching won't turn you into EG or even Secret.

can someone explain to me how it makes sense for my entire team to be coming off of losing streaks, most 5-6 long while the ENTIRE enemy team is coming off of wins, mostly 4+ winstreaks?

My team is tilted from the start while theirs has great morale

You are in the shadow pool.

my friend has called pugna a she way before dota2
i think i know why now and it scares me a little

post evidence

Do you google posts that look off to you or some shit so you can read through reddit threads (do they have threads?) to check? Why would you do that to yourself?

>talking nothing but about mlgers and video streams
>in a gaming discussion board

You all are despicable. What is 4chans board equivalent to People or Star magazine because that's where you all belong

where's pitlord

What the fuck happened to funnek

Can anyone explain

I always got reported as Kotl because of early dagger

this

artstyle sold bad drugs to him

I actually love /d2g/ because of this. Just take a look at /lolg/. Nothing but blogshitting and waifushit.

Blogshitters and gameshitters should be castrated. Nobody gives a shit about your pubs

People are waiting for pitlord to develop their memes. Expect an influx of shitposting about builds and balanceposting very soon.

aui kicked again confirmed

Congrats to Arteezy for being the only 9k in the worldAnnouncement (self.DotA2)
submitted an hour ago * by Invisibility is InvincibilityFruitloopsXD
Rip miracle mmr.
Seems like a good time for Arteezy solo 9k celebratory strim

/lolg/ is fucking cancer. we have like 10 posts at most per thread of waifuposting, but the fucking autistic brainless degenerates that play lol have 90% waifuposting threads.

honestly you have to be retarded to play lol. the only reason it's more popular is because it's easier and doesn't need as much brainpower. dota is just objectively better in literally every aspect

because it simply isn't in the matchmaking formula to account for win/loss streaks, and generally, people lose games
it's shocking