nomansskymods.com/mods/instagram-filter-remover

Annoying audio message remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/shutup-disable-certain-annoying-audio-warnings/

x1000 range hyper drive:
nomansskymods.com/mods/super-hyperdrive/

Trainer:
nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-trainer-25-by-fling/

How to get the Atlas pass:
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-12-no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-how-to-get-atlas-pass-v1-v2-v3

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyMods/comments/4yjft9/no_mans_save_save_encryption_and_decryption_exe/
nomansskymods.com/mods/nms-location-manager-waypointsteleport-alpha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guys, i pirated the game and i cant find the warpdrive upgrades.

these flying motherfuckers honestly terrify me

ayyy

Are they aggressive?

why are there so god damn many of them

no they just float about in a menacing fashion

I'm one of the few trying to enjoy this game legitmately.

How many inventory slots can your exosuit hold? I think I'm on to 31.

But why?

48 suit
48 ship
24 multitool

How much would a 48 slot ship run me anyway

Or do you have to find a crashed one

You can either buy them or find them on planets.

>how much
hundreds of millions of units

Is there any way to any way to destroy items without pressing MMB? Mine is kind of broken.

use an xbox controller

or remap keys in the menu

is that key not remappable?

I just want to swap the Jetpack and Exosuit locations.
Any way to do that?

It's not, that's the problem.

any tricks to finding zinc in crystal form? I've never seen it and I need a shitton

Zinc only comes in a flower or in asteroids in space.
Yellow plant thing on planets have Zinc.

You're gonna have to use AutoHotkey to rebind it. Or wait for a patch. Or wait for a mod.
I think zinc only comes in plants. Maybe asteroids. I've never seen it in mineral form.
I usually just stick around a space station or trade port and buy it from pilots.

ah shit, I thought someone said you can find it as a crystal like titanium... what a pain, oh well back to the same old plant/trade hunt

you can use "No Man's Save" to decrypt your save file then edit storage.json to manually rearrange your inventory, then use the same tool to re-encrypt your save file.

square business?

I have no idea what you're talking about but this is the tool:

reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyMods/comments/4yjft9/no_mans_save_save_encryption_and_decryption_exe/

They were plants on my planet, and there are pineapples hopping around. I guess the animals are plants here and the plants are animals. There's also the chill braincrabs.

My game's peaking fellas, just found my 48, paradise planet with no storms or hazards, and chrysonite everywhere. No good loot unfortunately, and the green crystals are aluminum, so there's that.

On the stackable items from breaking down upgrades: when you have a matching stackable in each inventory and you transfer one to the other, it gets absorbed by the other stackable. I did 7 neutrino boards + 1 neutrino board and got one stack of 8, and also 9 grav balls + 5 grav balls and got one stack of 14.

>ded already

thanks a lot

does that work with ships too?

>rearrange inventory mod
>stackable items mods
>design your own omni tool mod
>design your own spesship mod

Fucking when

>look around in your ship mod
What I want. DayZ style, hold alt to look around, snaps back when you let it go.

>tfw need platinum and zinc and see this shit

>sean "jew" murray too lazy to add features that should have been in the game from the start
>leaves it up to the community to make mods

look for depots for the platinum

a bit rough, but still

nomansskymods.com/mods/nms-location-manager-waypointsteleport-alpha/

>find a galaxy
>Its named Harambe

Dam. Unfortunately none of the planets are named but Im exploring a few right now.

>galaxy

Oh shit he actually named one Pepe

kek

>flying underwater

neat

Mining, Trading, Crafting

VS.

Cubes, Balls and Trinkets

How are you getting your Units anons?

Are you slaving away all day mining, or are you slaving away all day searching?

I slaved away for about 3 minutes to install a trainer and give myself infinite cash.

>cheater
>.jpg
What a coincidence

desu I wouldn't cheat if the game was worth my effort, as it stands, grinding for days in this piece of shit is not worth it

>desu I wouldn't use jpg if the png was worth my effort, as it stands, loading for days with this piece of shit is not worth it

surprisingly accurate

dunno why, but I've had much more success with yellow suns, blue and green have been disappointing, red are shit

Oh hey, a science ship, you'll be able to do a lot of science in that ship, join science themed factions, do science quests.

Isn't my current ship just so pretty, user?

some interesting fuckers here

Terrible. Everything about it is awful.

Why haven't you guys joined the Federation? I like the level of detail of your ship.

What's this even used for?
I don't think I've seen it pop up in any blueprint I know.

Probably just for selling. Either that or something that got cut out of the release.

Similar to mine, minus the x-wings.

Just make bypass chip, 70k to 1 mil over 2 stacks of each

Never because mods will break his still born Zika baby

>collect 10 stones
>finish the game
>literally all you get is one line of dialogue saying that a new star has been created
>mfw

What an absolutely fucking awful plot

>Max out inventory slots asap
>find planet with venom sacs
>find trading post (building with landing pad) on said planet
>print money
Honestly, git gud. If you are mining for cash or collecting cubes or balls you suck.

>.jpg
Dirty, dumb frogposting scum.

it's about the journey not the destination :^)

So it doesn't even let you visit the star you create? Like if it randomly rolled a system for you, that would be a good idea. Some people would get goodies, others would get the shaft. There would be actual content to gripe about, and image format wouldn't even come into it.
Take my idea Sean.
Do it. Easy peasy.

>visit the star you created
>it's just another star system

But it would be yours. Maybe it could use some kind of unique device identifier to create a seed, like how Sonic and Knuckles would give you a unique bonus level if you plugged a different game into the top.
I swear, it's like you don't even play video games.

>1440*2560
Hold up, why does your phone have a bigger resolution that my desktop screen?

S7 edge

No, I meant that is what would happen if you were able to actually visit it.

>cancertrash is in the recent word list

Yes, it would be boring and stupid, and people would bitch about that instead of images being 5 times larger than they need to be.

He's not a poorfag.

What's even the point of such a resolution on such a small screen?

Ostentation.

It's like this game, only opposite. They have low resolution textures upscaled to your monitor where the phone has high resolution images downscaled to the screen size. It makes everything look crisp and nice. Like how in this game everything looks blurry and shit.

Good thing there's a secret compartment on my ship. This thing's coming with me.

It was a fun time with you guys, but after 2 weeks im already burned out on this game. maxed only my suit and gun, not bothering for ship and there isnt really anything else to do atm.

This Korvax lore getting crazy

..Real fuckin crazy

prepare for the sadness when the story starts repeating itself if you visit enough of them

If this game were an mmo it could be the absolute shit.

Not really, there is literally nothing for multiple people to do. At best you be able to just hang out with your friends while you explore, maybe help them collect resources and vice versa, but the game doesn't need to be an MMO for that.

>shooting scrubs and taking their ships

Hello where are the flying giant monsters :DDD

You're right, they'd need to add hundreds of quests, a functional market, player housing, revamp the crafting, I don't know, maybe create an actual player model? Then we could have classes to drive groups. What if they fused star wars galaxies with what they have here? Who needs 7 million planets? Knock it down to a million, it'd make lots of room.

>maybe create an actual player model?

There is one, but only other players can see you.

what is this jpg meme?
jpg is the correct format for that kind of image

some dumb retard with low self esteem

>not spotting a sneaky shitpot stirrer when you see one

Is the secret compartment your anus, user?

He's also that, yes

Guys where did Sean go?

Is he busy working??

I just don't like them because they look like leeches. They're huge, eery, floating leeches.

there's a few creatures I met that would do great as a fleshlight, not gonna lie.

So I found this moon full of those glowing balls that alert the sentinels but are worth a lot of dough.

Convinently it's a stormy moon with a trading post. Did I win the numale's lotto?

This guy is SO my friend.

no, user

you will eventually part ways to never see him or his wife's children ever again.

Yes I got to 4 mil collecting and selling those for about an hour. The trick is to have enough space in your exo suit and park your ship at a place with a trading post. Go explore for a little using your scanner, return to your ship icon and sell your loot.

Yeah, you can change around ship inventory and even your ship's model, I don't know if you can add slots though.