Veeky Forums missed connections

This is a thread dedicated to possible Veeky Forums missed connections. Just take pic or name the car and where and when you saw it. Also we can discuss ways we can tell if a car is a Veeky Forumstist. Pic related Datsun 2x0 z didn't get a pic of the whole car. Circle k on 40th and Broadway in phoenix.

Sorry Idk how to fix pictures on the phone.

Bump

this one time i buttfucked a dude who had a WAT tattoo on his asshole.

i didn't think anything of it at the time, but i really think i missed an opportunity there.

I was at ACEN this year, walking through the parking garage for the Hilton/Embassy suites, saw a generic looking car with a twingo plushie in the window. I want to say either the twingo or the car itself were a lighter blue color. It had illinois or iowa plates, I forget. Tried to get a picture, but it blurred out.

If you were there, you know who you are.

We're you pumping to the tune of eurobeat?

>tfw I have a WUT tattoo on my asshole because the artist didn't hear me say WAT correctly
;_;

+ I am virgin so it wasn't me you missed sry

Made eye contact with you driving your big orange truck at the mall, u r hott! Reply with what color my hair is so I know it's you

Things to look out for in spotting an an/o/n
>blasting eurobeat
>wat stickers
>black ice
>miata
>e30
What else?

>twingo plushie
>moon rune slaps
>car value of less than $2,000, car is older than you are, or car has visible cosmetic/mechanical issues
>is a manual
>driver is a cunt

If anyone lives in upstate NY and sees an 86.5 supra with shitty paint thats me

Keeping it alive.

Represent yo states fools

thats a 280zx, to clarify. easy to spot by the gaudy chrome B pillar cover

Is it red?

R yu him?

Any Orland/o/ out there? I drive the stock FG2 Si with a wat sticker and a hurrdurrring

Saw an old Honda CRX or something like that, tiny as fuck two door thing, had a Broke Boys sticker across the front, maybe a half dozen Black Ice air fresheners, and a Kill Your Local Heroin Dealer sticker in the back. Was pretty damn lowered, too. Which one of you cunts had your Instagram on the hood of your Honda, my girlfriend and I had a good laugh.

Tbh it wasn't at your expense the car made my day and I was happy to think someone was having that much fun with it.

Not gonna lie that sounds pretty dank

>mfw both Veeky Forums spots I've made outside of Veeky Forums specific meats have been s2kfags

Spotted pic related at an anime convention and another with a retro WAT sticker on the freeway doing 55 in the slow lane. Freeway s2k driver looked underage and scared as fuck to be driving on his own, little fucker probably lurks /osg/

Forgot to mention I'm a Sacramentofag

Also, there's some fuckboi with a white Miata down the street from my work in West Sac. Can tell its from Veeky Forums because of the /osg/ weeb peeks is has on it and the fact it's a total shitbox. California fuel cell partnership Miata bro, if you're lurking this thread, lets meet up for lunch one of these days

clermont county ohio here and haven't seen another Veeky Forumstist yet. I barely even see cars with typical non /osg/ slaps or stickers either

fucking weeb

Never seen anyone from Veeky Forums, but
>tfw people ask about my WAT sticker on my motorcycle helmet
''It's uh.. it's from an online forum for uh.. cars and stuff'

Depending on their power level, I usually tell people it's an online auto club or a tuning company that only makes stickers. If they're not normies, I'll mention Veeky Forums directly, because then I don't have to explain the nonsense.

>revealing your power level to normies

I haven't been approached or asked about my WAT sticker, feelsgoodman so far.

im new here what does that WAT sticker even mean?

wat

/R/ THE OTIST WITH THE SILVERTOP COROLLA SWAP

>bone stock platinum silver 330ci e46 with no badge indicating it
>6 black ices hanging from rear view
>Tint so dark you can't see them anyway
I'm invisible to all of you

It had something to do with Forza, IIRC.

Hey cool my threads still up. Just saw a sun beat red miata at Southern and dobson next to mesa community college with moon rune slaps all over and a really ugly wing. U kno hu u r. Your cool in my book

I have the exact same license plate frame.

We're out here, watching you pick your nose in traffic.

I see a few miatas around Smokey Point in WA I assume are Veeky Forums fags. Not one of them is a solid color, one has tilty wheels, all 3 look like shit. There's also some fag in a white 300zx I see all the time.

Who here lives in Frederica used to own a white miata with like light teal rims and a manga bombed front fender? They have had several. ars since, all out of state and modded out.

?

Yeah, have you seen me?

here again, its maroon, ive seen one other mk3 supra that also had shitty paint, but it looked like it was (at one point at least) candy apple red