Oz Brothel

>Be Murrican
>Get brilliant idea
>I'll open a brothel in Australia, ship over Brazilian hotties to work in it, I'll make millions
>Check shit out
>It's going to cost ~40k for permit fees alone for a brothel, and that's not even going into what locals are going to charge me
>Plus the cost of the building
>Buying established brothels costs in the hundreds of thousands to millions
>At least I can make the temporary working visas happen, though "skilled labor" visas won't

Should I save up about 100k for the fees/downpayment on a building, seek investors for my brothel, or give it up Veeky Forums?

Pic is a Veeky Forums artifact.

>nobody

Hi.
I am interested in your business plan, how can we discuss it further.

If this is your first go at business. Take everything you think it might cost and get at least double that money before you start. 50% fudge factor is a good start.

Make sure everything you think you might need is paid for before you spend the manhours.
Don't try to build it up slow and piecemeal. A complete business has a synergy of systems.

Manhours are by far some of the costliest expenses.
Make sure you Henry Ford that shit out so you can hire fucknuggets to run it.

also more slut stat cards

Here is as good as anywhere for me.

So about 200k, maybe 250k just for shiggles. That's about a house locally.

>Make sure you Henry Ford that shit out so you can hire fucknuggets to run it.

I was going to try to find an experienced worker to "manage" it for me. Cut her a deal letting her get a raise from her position as a worker at another brothel.

It was a fun quest on Veeky Forums.

>Plus the cost of the building
>Australia

I'm looking at Queensland. I can find most of what I need for between 160-350k, and I only need to put down 20% for financing on that.

Seriously dude, we should hook up, and get into the business together Im getting my holiday work visa right now, and I have cash to invest.

What sort of arrangement did you have in mind?

Sauce on this bitch?

Form corporation.
You arrange permits, find visa, go small at first.
I will pay fees.
If trial run works, you take in 30% of profits, and I will pay all the fees.

30% share of profit for actively management, no upfront costs for you.

>human
Hmmkay

That's 30% net? Could you do 40% net?

I'd do it so long as I have latitude to make the on the ground arrangements needed to get the place open and keep it running.

Brazilian here.
>Brazilian hotties
You what mate? How do you plan on hiring them.

What is the best way to get a hold of you

Offering them the chance to go make money in a first world country.

I can email you if you like.

In Brisbane or somewhere else?

Not sure yet. Shopping around for a good location.

Another brazilian here. Willing females (and pretty enough) are quite hard to source for this purpose (we already have a fashion mafia for that here, we ship "models" to Europe and UAE). On the other hand... if you want to invest in shemales you're sitting on a goldmine. We already are the biggest shemale exporters but most of them go by themselves, not related to any brothels or companies.

Source: I have a degree in Fashion Business with a minor in "I used to hang out with druglords"

>"I used to hang out with druglords"
Like, as a hobby?

[email protected]

Yeah, tennis got boring after a while

If you do in Brisbane, mind hooking me up with employment? Currently 19 and homeless with no job and have had a history of being a sales representative.

Do you have knee pads?

Yes

How does one find these "models"? What if visa arrangements to somewhere like the US could be arranged for them as incentive?

I'll hit you up tonight.

You a guy or a grill?