[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Breaking rusty cages and running edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map: Meet, fight fuck
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Git gud:

>Boring webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

That user from last thread is a cuck.

First for onsa best girl

bucket squad reporting in

eyyy lmao

onsa a shit

vs this.

No matter who wins, we all lose.

Kys senpai

2-strokes ftw!

Why do so many riders refuse to shoulder check?

he was actually too shit to take the corner and was running wide.

Flat is justice.

Yep

This, he started the corner too early, panicked and ran wide under the truck.

>then proceeded to buy a GS500 dunce bike

Looks like CTA got frustrated.

#

R8 my planned build

>Klr 650
>heavier fork springs and fork oil
>heavier rear shock spring
>Weld luggage rack from 3/4 inch steel square tube
>Two 20mm ammo cans for saddle bags
>Givi top box
>Swivel hitch
>Adds up to over 4k cu/in storage before trailer
>Cruising pegs
>Fishing rod holders
>Tank bags
>taller wind screen
>kayak/kayak trailer
Should be a pretty epic fishing machine but I'd like input
>Picture unrelated

be that as it may, he still didn't look. A quick glance would have told him the truck was there and may have spurred him into a slightly different course of action, thus saving him from the crash.

use litres for volume u fag

Best girl reporting in

gonna be slow as shit and bring a hi jack in case you drop it so you can upright that monstrosity again

nah if you're running wide I don't see how fucking up even more by looking in the direction you don't want to go would help.

The best thing for him to would have been to at some point learn how to take a corner.

Why would you shoulder check to get on the joining lane? If drobe had done that he'd run even wider.

Uh... This was the gs500, he has a cb500 now

He ran wide. Shoulder checking would have achieved nothing.

Who?

>worst riders ever on /dbt/ all on gs500s
>they're the same people shitposting constantly about how they're the "BEST BEGINNER BAIKUS"

Gs500 genocide when?

Fair enough. I can't really comment on cornering skills as I'm a cruiserfag and as such can't turn, but in so many videos I see a distinct lack of riders looking over their shoulders to check their blind spots and it just irks me.

If I can go 80 it's fast enough for me. Would it really be that hard to pick up?

>gs500 best beginner bike
Said nobody ever outside sarcasm mode

Personally, I always shoulder check when pulling onto a joining lane because there is always one guy who thinks it's a lane leading to an exit and starts to drift over into it.

But like I said, I concede. When you're running that wide a should check isn't going to make much difference. It's just a shame to see that happen to someone.

depends, how strong are you? know anyone with a similarly heavy bike for you to try picking up?
panniers and a rack will be that much more weight up high to lift when you have to upright the bike

Admit it
You need a goldwing

This is the only answer. Second is rich girl

>attempt to work on the bike in garage at night
>so many bugs I can't focus on anything
Fucking Kentucky bugs

Did they introduce even more girls in the memenime or is that a different series altogether

GS500 BEST BEGINNER BIKE

Is she a giant or is that bike really small?

>cu/in
Cubes per inch?

Whats your favorite bike made before 1980?

That's a minibike, she's actually really short

Except aussie gs500 had right of way and did nothing wrong.

I'd do the same. I bet you're a cuck who just lets cunts get away with anything and justs shakes your head instead.

based keihin

>3/4 inch steel square tube
Why so big? 1/2 is plenty.

Post a selfie and you might find out.

No contest desu

New gril. She races pocketbikes but doesnt know how to ride on the road.

GS400

Sheeit. So what's the best source to source my anime girls from?

If you're lazy like me and don't want to download anything, crunchyroll has 11 episodes up

Two more hours of sitting on my ass then two days off. Gotta love 12 hour shifts.
BUT I'M NOBIKE TILL FRIDAY. FUCK

Nyaa.se

>first bike
>only bike. sold the car cuz yolo
>bought it with 4,300 miles. original, documented OCD status by po
>4 months now, finally comfortable on the bike. make turns at intersections now 3x the speed i did when i first started. leaning like a cholo.
>realizing that i have the corolla of starter bikes, with mileage before its even due for its first valve adjustment.
>why the fuck am i not enjoying it? revving it to 12K and zipping around?
still learning to live life lads. those 13k upshifts tho.
>wew

inb4 personal blog meme

Cubic inches
Because it has to drag 50 pounds of kayak on ??? Pounds of trailer
If it had more ground clearance. I need a big adventure tourer
I'm pretty strong. The only person I know well who's stronger than me is my step brother (he can throw a cinder block 15 feet I can throw it 12 feet)
Its mostly not going to ba packed 100% only for steelhead trips and if I'm going to the coast.

>why am i not enjoying it
Because you're in the city you twat

>house along my commute
>owner bought a brand new BUSA couple of weeks ago
>just rode by and seen a curior dropping a huge box
The slippery slope begins

>Not sure if pissed off that I'm on a 650 thumper or pissed that I measured my storage in cubic inches

Just sold mine to buy an R3. Was a comfy bike

Shortest merge lane ever, except for the Pasadena Freeway. At least they have the decency to put a stop sign on it.

>sold ninjette
>for an R3

:\ meh, true. a large congested grid of mindless cager cucks. finding it hard to get opportunities to really give it the beans if im on a surface street. but jumping on the highway easily solves that problem.

>"you'll never use the performance of a literbike"

Ayy Ninjabro, Just sold mine to my gf since i passed my unrestricted test the other day. Was a great bike.

Was a 1995 gpx250 non ninja i got for $1000.

>motor-driven cycles prohibited

Nothing about that looks like a good idea.

In California-speak, a "motor-driven cycle" is a motorcycle or moped producing less than 15 HP at the crank (SAE Net)

DDR, BITCH

you have good taste in roads

So you arent making a luggage rack you are making a tow hitch.

Grom btfo

Is there a website that tells you what category your bike falls under for insurance?

It's pulling double duty. It's a luggage rack that terminates into a trailer hitch

Get a quad bike

Just put down whatever is close enough. If you put down sport but its really a supersport no one is going to give a fuck

Look up what your bike is; the manufacturer should have it categorised

This is some fucking silly shit.

How do I lean on a quad though?

Good Gravy, they have changed the law since I was a callow youth with a shitbike... It's now 149CC and less for a "motor-driven cycle" (yes I just looked it up, AFTER talking out the side of my neck)

At 124.9cc, grom is still BTFO.

I guess I'll be specific.
Yamaha fz, let's say the 9
Is it sport or sport touring? Because it's more expensive as a sport no?

You don't. That's why they suck.

I want all the cocks.

Ayy, Lmao. That looked dope. now i wanna go do that to the overpass on broadway rd. i love how the damn thing feels reliable, its liquid cooled and peppy enough to get what i want out of it. im 6ft 1 tho so if i could find a way to raise the seat height a tad or move the rearsets farther down id be in heaven.
silly af all day son.

You corner so hard that the inside wheels lift up.

It's a meme

Exactly. Plus, I'd have to do a ton of shit to make it street legal.
That's a naked sportbike or it could be considered a road bike

>the inside wheels lift up
that's some extreme maneuveneering right there

>HE LIVES IN A COUNTRY WHERE QUADBIKES AREN'T STREET LEGAL

Read and digest the definition of inside and outside wheel again

there should be no slash in cubic inches

God damn my bedroom smells like shit and I can't figure out where the smell is coming from. Already did laundry, took out the trash, checked my sheets, pillow, sprayed oust, etc. The smell seems to be coming from nowhere yet it lingers everywhere

dont just check the sheets famalam, wash them. one time i had blown a load in my sleep 3 weeks prior and when i woke immediately showered/washed the close but the smell lingered like a bootyhole from hell. couldnt see it on the sheets.........but it was there c:

Its yo moms pussay

Noted for future reference now let's forget minor grammatical errors and focus on the build.

Indicators, running lights, brake lights, horn, and DOT approved tires would have to be added

Anybody own a klr650? Are they fun? I'm looking for another bike to ride around since my main is pretty much a street legal dirtbike and have been looking at a couple of these.

my brother wrecked my bike and it's going to take a month to get it fixed...

Make him buy you a new one

Decided to get my first bike.

he's paying for the repairs.
i already had him sell his bike so he had the funds.

Is it gay that Bakuon actually pushed me towards to finally getting my M1 license?
My friend bugged me for the past 3 years since he got his and I finally got mine, he said we're heading to the canyons as soon as I pick up my R3 this weekend.