/hsg/ Hearthstone General

Insane Arena drafts edition
reply to this post with THANKS BEN BRODE and you'll get legendaries and good rewards

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old

First for come play wild.

most of the times, no, unless you have a really fucking strong 3 drop you wanna play

Is Coin+WildGrowth Turn1 worth it??

who got banned for spamming amazon accounts

No one.

>tfw 'dies to shredder' meme will never be on topic again

Hey /hsg/, first time poster here

Before kara i wanted to put my gold into brm, mainly because i wanted the flamewalker because i used to play mage a lot. Now i still have 2 wings to clear in Brm, but i don't play Mage anymore. I'd rather want to make a Midrange or Hybrid Hunter deck, so i was wondering if i should go for Kara now and 'skip' Brm.

Is it worth clearing Brm for some useful dragon deck cards/dust? Or should i go for Kara now for Barnes and Kindly Grandmother? Any help would be appreciated.

>tfw you beat a paladin with his own murlocs
Is Resurrect Priest the new cancer?

Just had someone concede and now the game crashed I think?

Yeah, I just got kicked out of b.net

Is this the end?
Are they taking away our amazon neetbucks?

>take out a fedora warrior from +30 hp in one turn
Feels good man.

yeah dude i just got banned, prepare ur anus

Same problem here. Nothing seems different except for not being able to use shop/arena.

i got this on my non amazon account too
It is some EU bug

What is with 4-channers obsession with using "Cuck" as a derogatory term?? Cuckolding isn't even necessarily a bad thing in societal terms ESPECIALLY for white males

its just a meme from /pol/ everyone who uses it seriously is probly a stormfag

>golden freeze mage roping every turn and BMing like crazy
Rank 20 is really the worst rank. Nothing but suffering.

t. cuck

I'd say get Thaurissan since it fits most decks, and Quick Shot is core in Hunter, but the rest is luxury

Kara is really fun and if you do it know you get to join the hype and do it with anybody else which is a much more enjoyable experience I think
Kindly Granny, Barnes and Cloaked Huntress are also pretty good to broken

are US servers dying?

Did you not read his post?

yeah mine died

It's used to refer to a cuck.

I read it but I just couldn't be arsed to check in which wings Thaurissan and Quick Shot were

More sneaky & controlly stuff when?

Really tired of big burly orcs ramming it into your face.

I knew it.

Any white male that would not share his wife with less privileged PoC individuals is obviously a RACIST

I think you've gotten everything relevant in BRM unless you want to play Dragonfag decks anyway so go ahead with Karazhan. I'd say to grab LoE for Huge Toad but with Granny's existence it's not as important.

>fog
Oh fuck that.
Turbofog was a deck that only terrible people used. MtG can be 7x as unfun as any combo/priest deck in hearthstone ever will be.

Depends if you have a 3 mana play or not. I can garantee that if you Coin wild growth turn 1 and Hero power on turn 2 you will look very silly.

>people tell me nzoth paladin isnt good vs aggro
>grind up to rank 13 with divine cancer deck, previously had done it with some janky ass control nzoth rogue before getting crushed by aggro cancer at this point
>play nzoth paladin now
>win against aggro pretty often, only really lose if I only draw late game cards and no clears or humility/peacekeeper in the first 4 turns, which is rare
>only aggro deck that usually wins is call of the skill
is this still just shit tier rank or is this deck not nearly as shit as people have made it out to be?

>2016
>marrying a woman
Just donate sperm and spend your time hanging out with bros.
Woman all belong in the sex industry, wholly unreliable in any other field of work and make for terrible company.

>it's another EU server having problems episode

Speeectacular!

Isn't that supposed to say "can't see the tip of your nose", or is this an expression i don't know?

US is down too

Rank 13 is a shit rank, yes, expecially this late into the month. I still think that control paladin is ok tough, but probably murlocs is the way to go.

Notice how ever single other word is italicized?
It's probably some dumb edit.

>that feel when you totally crush a cancer shaman at every single possible point
>wipe his early board with doomsayer
>force him to blow both hexes early
>ooze his doomhammer as soon as it comes out
>barely outheal his possible lethal during the only window he has it and he has to blow everything to clear or lose
I used to hate control decks but now I see the light

So let me get this straight

Aggro shit beats Hunter
Hunter beats slow shit
Slow shit beats aggro shit (if it's lucky)

Is that right?

No, aggro shit usually beats slow shit

yup, youre obviously a stormfag too, and i know its hard to understand that not everyone who doesnt suck hitlers dick in their dreams, is a degenerate cuck libtard, but the you could at least try to sound like a normal person instead of infusing every word with cuck

Hunter beats everything as long as he gets call of the wild turn 8 or 7 with coin

Only revolting man-children are unmarried after 22 years old.

cuck

dead game, blizzard is coming for your amazon coins silly goys

they want to eat

is battlenet down lads?

keep on keeping on little poltard, maybe one day youll escape the containment board for good

cuck

>still using the word stormfag
I doubt anyone who actually believes in any neo-nazi aryan kkk bullshit would spend any amount of time playing Hearthstone, and if they did, even less so going onto a eastern waifu appreciation board to shitpost about it.
I'm racist and even I don't believe Hitler did much right, he was just some leech that managed to worm his way up in a time of crisis.

Then again your entire post is bait.

>play vs priest
>usually dominate this matchup
>he spents the entire game hero powering and clearing my board
>turn 8 drops ragnaros
>resurrect when I kill it
>again
>bishops it
>brann bishops two of them after that
>managed to hang on with 10 health despite all this shit and use everything to wipe the board
>he drops auchenai and heals my face for 10 damage
this is low key the next big cancer deck

>Cuckolding isn't even necessarily a bad thing in societal terms ESPECIALLY for white males

anyone who responded to this in sincerity deserves to be riled up and bothered

>getting married pre-25
You're either extremely lucky, retarded, or the relationship is doomed.
90% of the girls I know at 19-23 are total fucking idiots, the rest are complete prudes or uninteresting in every way.
You either have to compromise by saying "She's the best I'll find" over and over again until you believe it or just go stag.

He didnt drop a single minion until turn 8 and you couldnt kill him or have a good board?

>I doubt anyone who actually believes in any neo-nazi aryan kkk bullshit would spend any amount of time playing Hearthstone

and why not? what else are they gonna do besides masturbating over some shit someone said about millenials?

>I'm racist and even I don't believe Hitler did much right

yeah and there obviously are people that do eben if some of them are trolls

>things that never happened, the post

>letting him live until turn 8
See, that's where you fucked up.
Maybe if your win condition was't decking him you might've done something about it

So what do you do against these ress priests? Just go face?
Trading seems really stupid.

Freeze trap
Face
Sap
Freeze mage
OTK

Anyone else not able to log in? (To hearthstone, not bnet)

playing a control deck so the few minions I was able to drop he cleared with little trouble while healing in between clears
>clown that hasnt played vs resurrect priest yet, the post

>limited time to play before work
>battlenet is down

>no thaurissan
>everything relevant

huh

Sylvannas, shield slam, steal rag
or
hex

Unless there are other control decks?

all servers, EU and US are dying

Oh I thought he said he already had a wing or two of BRM.

>this reading comprehension
i hope you anons are ESL speakers

retards

Nevermind, now i understand. I didn't notice the 'can' was differentiated for emphasis.

i am insecure about my intelligence please dont do this

Isn't this Ice Block?

theres nothing wrong with being retarded user, you were probably born with it

>combat damage

For minions and face that can be used whenever you want

>people unironically whining about res priest

are you stupid

priest is already one of the easiest classes to counter - any form of combo deck has a 95% win rate vs priest

res priest is even easier to counter - play shaman and hex something to ruin their res pool, play hungry dragon and give them some shitty 1 mana minion, play tinkmaster, etc.

>Play hungry dragon

>play shaman and hex
or just go face
>play hungry dragon
You gotta be kidding
>play tinkmaster
Give them a 5/5 instead of 4/7

what should i make for my first ever deck?

no brm

also camel

Leeroy

>play hungry dragon

hungry dragon is a good card in dragon warrior due to all the whirlwind effects

just because reynad didnt put it in his shitty tempo$torm dragon warrior netdeck you don't even consider other cards

this fucking shieldbearer, man

you do realize ress priests don't run 1-drops, right?

Hungry Dragon is a must include in any dragon deck. I hit legend with it every season you fucking shieldbearers.

By all the whirlwind effects do you mean the two 3 mana ghouls?

Poor paladin.

It's a shame he played a harvest golem into my doomsayer, or I would've stolen every single one of his deathrattle cards.

Dude, just give up trying to save face. You'r digging a deeper hole for yourself.

literally dead game

is blizzard releasing a update today?

Ok fine
>play hungry dragon in anything other than maybe possibly dragon warrior

>Brawl Quest

T-thanks Blizzard guess I won't be playing today.

...where is there a Snipe trap in the play log in a Priest vs Paladin game?

Winged chameleon?

The absolute mad men

They'll release an update next month to add September and October cardbacks.

Pandaria cardback for the release of the next expansion in November is already there.

Blizzard asks you to buff ONE classic/basic card.

What card do you pick and how do you buff it?

Yogg.