Cars that only douchbags drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORunmsxIecM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cars that only idiots drive

I want both of these

This

Any car with this badge

jesus christ i test drove the cla 250 and a 2013 passat- both huge pieces of shit, at least the airbag in the cla wont impale you with shrapnel

literally anything german, especially if its a stripped bare base model or top trim of the lowest tier (ie tricked out 135i)

Extremely true

infiniti g35

And the genesis coupe

the 235i is a good car though. for the money, many other performance cars are available to people who like to drive.

Triggered

I drive a 350z and i think im a pretty cool guy

>filename
wat

Either of these... douchetastic

There's a thread of them over here

In all its disgustingly over-riced and aspirational glory. Trying to compete with a Ferrari by using cheap plastics and stone-age technology to dish out the only things America knows how to do in a car - cringy looks and surprisingly low brute power from a massive engine.

At least they got 'muh American build-quality' and stolen shit from Opel and Holden to make up for the horrendous embarassment you get from being in one.

>it beats every ferrari besides a million+ dollar model
>made for the slightly above average joe but your gay ass is mad that Chevrolet won't charge you $10,000 just to fix a broken taillight

You can't win with the jelly haters

>Teenage girls and young men who think they're dagumi in their FWD shitbox

>B-but it looks like an S model! S is for sport!

Nope. Ranger drivers are usually ok.

The difference is that you can drive 2000 miles in a Ferrari in comfort. I wouldn't want to drive 20 miles in a Corvette even if it lasted this long.

GO ANYWHERE. DO ANYTHING.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORunmsxIecM

you've never sat in a '16 vette and probably never will cuz you probably drive a twingo or a gay ass civic.how do you know that vette is not comfy?you probably dont know,but vette has improved a lot from c4 to c7.damn poorfags pretending to be raging about fancy cars.lel

Bunch of rich fucbois drive audis,there parents old car they drive in packs of 10+ and they all have the dope stickers made out of the audi rings

YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT I won't even bother explaining to you why, you probably wouldn't understand anyway

its an awesome car you fucking weeb

this is why you're single

awkardly bad judgement just like your social skills

Yeah. My roommate drives a '93 z28 and he is the biggest asshole. What I find funny is that he believes it's a "race car"

The torque is nice but the build quality is so-so, the suspension is way too bouncy too

its a fucking SUV you twat

Its a wanna-be SUV, my buddy's 4runner(a real SUV) rides totally different, rigid and stiff, like a truck. not a luxobarge

go buy a miata, fgt

>grand cherokee is not a real suv,

what is wrong with you basement anime pillow sleeping with wierdos.

its a fucking jeep and u have the need to shill

They're really not, There's lots of other vehicles I rather take offroad than a GC.

Now the original cherokees, I have respect for those

Yah so does your mom

PT CRUISERS
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE DRIVE WELL IN ONE

Underrated

I thought that was that handicap vehicle in the thumbnail. Cars only douchebags drive top kek.

Are people with custom plates the tripfags of the road?

as a mustang owner i can definitely tell you to fuck off. but yeah i'm kind of a douche

He's right. Anything can be a race car. You're just another asshole "car enthusiast" go back to RCR

>morons who think RWD is better

This is such a douchebag car

Honda Pilot. I don't know why but everyone I've ever met that drives a Pilot is an insufferable asshole.

It's like being a douchebag is a requirement to drive one of these

*this is such a douchey fgt car

>itt:
>every car

no kidding.
half these cars are pretty badass, but I must be a douche.

this at least where I live.

I only had one fucker drive over the oncoming lane at an intersection and drive slowly which was very strange why he would block the oncoming side
Only odd ranger experience I had

Hahaha, true. I know some egotistical cunt that was a con artist but fucked himself over by stealing his bosses goods and selling them behind his back. He got caught from going full retard posting his actions on FB. He won't be paying that lease off though.

haha says the ¨¨volkswagenjusticewarrior¨ youre just as poor as whom youre refering to

Anything Mini Cooper or FIAT.

I kinda want to buy one

AWD V8. 425hp, 13 second 1/4 mile.

I Would nominate V6 Mustangs.

The only real answer.
Judges will also accept BMWs

the fiat abarth, mustang, and bmws.
That's about it.

that would just mean they are shitty drivers, not necessarily a dbag.

Anything that's not a Toyota Tercel, Oldsmobile Alero, Dodge Neon, Honda Accord, or any boring car made solely for mindlessly commuting to and from your workplace.

Wow that's a really nice car

Every time it's a shit angry driver it's a ram

Wew

t. audi A3 driver

Why you must be so provocative what happened to you my good buddy

yes

ugly car for ugly people.

it's always disgustingly gross "professional moms" driving these, usually non-white.

>bespoke
I would be embarrassed driving around with that on my car.

I like the new Range Rover Sports but the old ones are retarded even before you modify them and make it into a nigger car.

Never speak to me or my son again!

This

>Filename

well now it's back to r9k with you isn't it faggoy