Whats the biggest scam out there?

Whats the biggest scam out there?

College

Hope.

Fiat currency.

I order my drinks with no ice and almost always get at least 40% more drink.

Devilish.

Or maybe you put the ice in your pocket, then go to the coffee shop and get your drink without ice then take the ice out of your pocket and put it in your drink.

Sage

I make the store put all my groceries in one bag, then make them carry it because it's too heavy.

taxes governments and investing and credit cards and federal reserve banks and money in general its the biggest scam and lie and cover up for man kind and its dislike and distrust of humanity and businesses and each other

long bank loan on a brand new car.

Amway. Bridgewater Associates. Bill Gross. Ray Dalio. Trump. Military Recruiters.

Religion.

Whats wrong with ray?

>get a job
>work hard
>save your money

amazon refunds

>Mutual and beneficial agreement between two willing participants
>Scam

I'd say the retire early meme.

get back when you grow up

Whole-life insurance.
Annuities.
Extended warranties.

trump coin

this
damn inflation

University and loans in general

wow..i just started college today...

What is your major. Please be STEM.

Turism and Hotel Management

seems reasonable enough, just be careful of debt

Tourism*

>major
>hotel management
Wat

Right...I pretend to get a job on the 2nd year thankx, user

Well, if you aren't confident, change it. Engineering is always a good choice.

This thread isn't going to be any better just because you remade it after 24h...

USA medical care

bitcoin

Marriage

*tips fedora*

It sounds like he is going to a vocational school. In Canada we call that college. Tourism and hotel management is actually a pretty good program if you are into that sort of thing.

>Whats the biggest scam out there?

Right now, the biggest scams by market size are Pyramid schemes, followed closely by Cryptocurrency pumps.

Veeky Forums gold passes

Veeky Forums

Dalio is a fucking boss

Don't be a fag

Carnival games

Fucking Canadians and their backwards dialects

/thread

This guy's right If you get fucked up by bank loans, it is your fault.

Loans are designed for being used by someone who needs money to increase his productivity if the profit's bigger than the tarifs.
Not just for buying a house.

/thread

I'd be surprised if 30% of people used the college degree in some application that earned them money.

Massage envy memberships

I keep hearing bad things about hedging. It is the devil said one financial planner from my country.

Iphone...

True.

5 degrees here top of my class. Got the same job someone with a high school education got.

Only good thing about college is if you can use the knowledge you gained to start your own company or fuck bitches.