youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous

>OP is a webm
I'm not opening it. Something bad happens to Light-sama I bet.

Vayne Solidor executed nothing illegal.

ded general, ded fantasy

so he only executed innocents? Sounds like he did a lot wrong.

The king has returned.

Do you guys save up a massive amount of Lapis for banner event summons?

They even did a Tidus and Yuna LMAO

No because I just want to pull

We've only had one banner worth pulling on that wasn't during reroll season, so that's not a very good question. And the best way to pull is just doing half-price summons.

/v/ is making fun of VX, AGAIN!

left or middle?

>The VA is hotter than the character
Oh my god...

They're both hot.

pure Fina is always superior to slut Fina

Define massive

did they fug?

like a few thousand

is that, in general, what people do to try to pull better characters? just save up Lapis?

>few thousand
>massive
>4 pulls is massive

>not doing half-price pulls
>assuming "a few" means "two"
Nigga you dumb.

Regular Fina is best Fina

FFXV will be the worst game in the history of Final Fantasy and a wake up call for Square Enix.

After that piece of exorbital shit, they should publically apologize with deep bows, ask both JRPG and mainline Final Fantasy fans for forgiveness, promise to never ever chase after western gaming trends as well as abandon their turn-based-battle-system - which is one of the fundamental traits of any JRPG, let alone a mainline Final Fantasy game -, and most importantly, never let Nomura direct a mainline FF title ever again after the've send him to a mental hospital to cure his unhealthy obsession with leather fashion.

After that, the whole team needs to perform a ritual purification act, like a ritual washing, and take a long break.

Only then they might have a chance to start all over and save Square Enix.

Otherwise it's „Game Over“ and Final Fantasy XV will indeed be the "Final" one in the series.

even with half price pulls, a few thousand lapis is hardly massive

and if you're going to bitch about me misinterpreting vague terms don't use vague terms to begin with, fuckface

I wasn't the guy asking the question, I was just calling you an idiot for giving a stupid answer.

>underestimating fanboys
This aint like Nu-Male's Sky, even if it'll suck, they'd still like it.

xv is gonna be real bad

why should a stupid question deserve a good answer? eat shit faggot

Once again.

Once again I was proven right. I told you people as soon as Hajime "The Simplifier" Tabata took the reins that this game was done. I tried to warn you savages after demos about the looming disaster. FFXV will go down as the Final Fantasy that killed the series. A fiasco many times larger than the Spirits Within or XIII.

I won't even reply to any responses because I already know, time will prove me right.

Again, there hasn't been nearly enough banners to give a good answer to that. But yeah, people will try to save for good banners like literally every other gacha game. The best value for pulls is doing the daily half-price pull though, so lots of people won't go insane doing a ton of 11-pulls on a single banner unless they desperately want to chase that 0.6% chance for Lightning (but then, those people have other issues).

The guy giving you shit for being stupid is right.

"A few" implies, at the very least, more than two. That can be assumed otherwise "a couple" would have been used instead.

Assuming that "a few" actually means two is a fucking retarded thing to do, seriously.

Despite how meh tier the cosplayers look, that does make me feel like taking a refreshing dip.

Nah man, have you seen the other outfits Luna gets in some of the staff interview vids?

I do agree the white dress and bun style don't work that well, but the Nips seem to like having bun hairstyles for blondes.

A few can mean two as well because all it means is an indeterminately small number. It's an inherently vague term so we can't assume he would have said a couple if he meant two because if he wanted to be specific, he wouldn't have said a few to begin with. Even if we assume he meant 3, 4 or even 5 that still wouldn't be a massive amount of lapis by any stretch.

a refreshing dip in yuna's pool?

Are those complaints about FFXIII-2 performance issues I read everywhere still relevant or did they patch them out?

indeterminately small but greater than one I meant to say

Bait as this might be, Nomura is on the level of Kojima for odd concepts at times, so I don't understand the people who seriously think Tabata was that bad for making changes to a few things.

Especially because Nomura was seriously thinking if turning XV into a musical on a whim in the middle of production.

4k is more than enough to cover a full banner of daily pulls, and is definitely enough to assume someone's been saving for that banner. If we weren't all stuck on that "massive" word there would be no issue here. That word is similarly vague and we've barely even gotten a total amount of lapis that could be considered "massive" even with no spending, so just ignore that part since it's clearly coming from someone who doesn't know a damn thing about BE.

Patched.

well why didn't you say that in the first place instead of quibbling over and calling me a retard for my (valid) interpretation of a few?

You were called dumb actually. I witnessed it and can testify.

I run an old GTX 660 and it worked mostly fine for me. There were some frame rate hits occasionally, but it mostly ran well enough.

Because you were still going for the lowest possible amount of pulls and ignoring other options like daily pulls while doing it. Just to go out of your way to be an asshole on the internet.
Nothing about what you said made sense because no one would ever say that two thousand is a massive amount of lapis OR ignore daily pulls, but you just latched on to it because it was technically "valid" within that vague criteria and felt like insulting a guy at that particular time.

And an idiot, and stupid. But never a retard. The gall of some people, honestly.

WHOA boys this spiraled out of control!

I just wanted to know if people saved up Lapis or not. I haven't played this game for very long lol jesus christ guys

Nomurakun pls go.

Yea, you gotta save if you have a certain banner in mind but the rates are so bad, it probably doesn't matter at all.

The argument has gone beyond being about you and is pretty much over. You've gotten your answer, feel free to start talking about something else now.

Thanks.

Middle. Fina's wearing one of those skirt bikinis, I don't like that.

Also, evil fina confirmed bustier than regular fina.

Sorry guys

Thanks for the help

I agree with the other user, this one is poorly worded, and not only that but it doesn't capture the sentiment very well either. 1/10 try again.

Also take this as your threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Fina's wearing one of those skirt bikinis, I don't like that
Even when they can barely be considered a skirt and it's just a super thin strip of fabric wrapped around her waist? I actually like those.

You'd better be sorry. How dare you just waltz in here like you own the place and ask a question?

I've learned my lesson about being vague, so I will clarify; I was apologizing for my misuse of the word "massive", which, despite my ignorance about Lapis accumulation, should not have been considered when constructing my question in the first place.

Cute! CUTE!

It's one of those little ruffly skirts that's like three inches long. I'm not a fan. I actually like sarongs, I just don't get the appeal of the tiny skirts.

On the day that you were born the angels got together.
And decided to create a dream come true.
So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold,
And star-light in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town follow you all around.
Just like me, they long to be close to you...

>BE is getting swimsuits
>Mobius already has some
>RK has none

I think it's clear what the superior games are

Rikku's X-2 record is close enough tbqh

Does the def ignoring U fights algo ignore Wall/Protect? If so, the only way to mitigate damage it breakdowns/FB?

Is she right?

yeah, RK doesn't have to resort to fanservice

Her arms look emaciated.

She's a fairy! Her body is tiny.

Or maybe it's so far gone they don't even bother with trying

I'm thinking of doing a 11 pull on banner 2 of FFT for shout, even though G5* may be close, when is the next opportunity of shout in a good banner? Do you anons think it's worth?

FUCK CROSS LINKING TO OTHER BOARDS.

UNSANCTIONED USE OF /FFG/ MATERIAL.

THAT WAS RESERVED FOR OPs AND HAND CRAFTED BY ME.

kek

>dem replies
Why are Veeky Forumsizens such faggots?

If there's one thing I like about the XV crew, it's their "we don't care" attitude towards westerners complaining about Cindy.

>Does crying make you any less of a man?
f-f-fuck you t-thief REEEEEEE

As they should. It's not like SJWs actually buy games.

oh god are you one of those gamergate people

>when is the next opportunity of shout in a good banner?
It's absent from both of the future fests, at least JP didn't get it there. The only other banners it shows up in besides occasional Lucky Draws are the future Keeper's Selection banners (it's in both Vol 2 and 3) and the Tactics event currently in JP (though Shout is on the worse banner in that event in my opinion). Keep in mind a lot of this has an asterisk next to it, as things can change when they come to global.

I'm saving my mythril.

>desperately need Holy orbs to hone Saint Cross
>Major Non-Elemental
>Major Non-Elemental
>Major Non-Elemental
And so on. Fucking orbfest.

So you don't think it's worth to do a pull to try for shout in the FFT#2 Banner?

Luna a cute

Personally, no. The other stuff on the banner isn't especially impressive, and we're just about to get a really nice banner upgrade with Gilgamesh and of course guaranteed 5* is always on the horizon.
I'd just go for lucky draws until Gilgamesh at least, but I'm not even spending on THAT banner even though it's good. It's Lucky Draws until guaranteed 5*s for me.

Wasn't there one guy who changed his mind about scantily clad women when his wife saw Cindy and thought it was no big deal. Reminded me of one girl who made a video in response to people saying Tifa should have her breasts reduced in the remake and said it would implying well endowed women don't exist.

Basically, some make a stink about it, most don't.

And when do you think we are getting that? G5*s that is.

I'm guessing with the Cloud OSB event like JP, which I'd estimate as being around early-mid October?
If you don't want to wait that long, the Gilgamesh event is only a bit over two weeks away.

Sexy is more like it

I guess I'll skip FFT then and do a pull on Gilgamesh#1 and after that, just lucky draws, should probably be enough, right? Or do you think #2 is also worth a pull?

>RK doesn't have to resort to fanservice

i'm just gonna let this statement hang out there for a bit because it's p funny

I'd just stick with the first one.
There's also the first Celes banner and the Double BSBfest if you're looking for good banners to pull on in the meantime (after Gilgamesh but before Cloud OSB), but I'm going to reluctantly pass on those too.

I want to whale on rikku's BSB banner so badly but its so far away ; ;

it's not that far away

Fuck off xv-kun

>m-muh gg boogeyman
Fuck off plebbit.

fuck off kagari

Are the abilities he gets from this good? I probably won't get it, but I'm not gonna throw away Mythril in hopes of getting shout either. Maybe.

no

It's actually one of the worst BSBs in the game, but one of the commands is a better Banishing Strike which isn't useless as far as commands go.

Well that is unfortunate. Guess I shall continue my quest for Shout then.

It's your mythril, but are you sure you want to chase Shout on such an otherwise meh banner?

Just one big pull perhaps. I do however need VII synergy since I have little to nothing of it. But no idea how far off that is.

Just an estimate, but

I can turn that pussy into a kiddie pool

Fuck off back to neocuck.