Good morning, Veeky Forums

good morning, Veeky Forums

what are those holes in the middle of the seats for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv8jDNGFbWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adjusting the seat :)

Fleshlight cupholder for tollbooths

Attaching to your penis

The Testicooler (TM)

kek

It's where all your ballsweat is supposed to go.

Soaks up vagina juice from all dem wet bitches so it doesn't eat your nice seats

>dat glove compartment

Its the handel for NAWWZZZ

DEEEEEZ NUUUUTTSSS

Some shit for the seatbelts/harness

Never noticed that. Pretty trick, although does it still have a latch?

Goddamn that is fucking PLUSH

Resting your beer.

I remember a time when we used to do this once a day

underrated

why do paganis look so well on the outside while having such disguisting and tasteless interiors?

>what are those holes in the middle of the seats for?
I don't care, I'm already afraid to put my shoes into the car with that expensive stitched leather flooring. It seems like a white elephant type of car as it's too expensive to use. Yeah, yeah, rich people don't care as they just buy another interior "tune up" for this car from the dealer every so often.

Wouldn't you rather have the PLUSH upholstery of this car instead?

>pagani
>looking good on the outside either
Holy shit the front is disgusting on all of them.

That looks flammable.

It must be photoshop because Zonda interiors don't even look that good. Plus, interior parts from a Rover 45.

>not wanting to fuck chicks in the back of a Dr Seuss-mobile
just step up

it looks like someone put a really spaced out bodykit on a smart fortwo

It's the 220 volt connection for charging your robo waifu

> a 15yr old design doesnt look good

Might be for a 5 point harness.

Wtf is that? No way that's really the interior right?

>the new one looks exactly the same
>still just as fugly

Proof that you should avoid shItaly at all costs.

Replica.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv8jDNGFbWo
Too bad he had such problems getting the body smooth due to the technique he used.

>ballsack shifter
Way to ruin it

I wonder if you could make a shifter that looked like the glans of a penis, with the shifter boot coming up really high and covering it completely like foreskin. Maybe if you did a perfect heel-toe rev match downshift it could squirt out a little bit of lotion from the top of the shifter.

has someone said spooge receptacles yet?

pffffhahahaa all that polyester fur must feel absolutely terrible
>dat static

I'll get right on that

If you like those reddish or bright monchromatic interiors, this car has goes beyond just the color. The exterior of the car also works with the interior as a thematic element. Thus, everything makes twice as much sense when taken into context.

I kind of like seeing these cars where the owners have fun with them.

Seat belt latch for those cases a normal belt is not enough? It's possible since cars that come with 5 point latches also have the normal shoulder belt available too for comfort.

>pic related

it looks like shit
but it was done so well

t. Ukraine

If the owner can have a lot of fun driving such a car, then more power to him/her. As for the car interior that OP posted a picture of, my grandfather would take one look at that and say "Waste of Money". He was satisfied with his Cadillac deVille but of course he came from another time that had quite different customs and genteel people than now.

They allow 5-point seat belts for THIN people. However, this car can't survive the type of crash that would require passengers to wear a 5-point belt in the first place.

uh, wow

I think it looks incredible. It's just very different, fitting for how they are built.

for the knob of your butt plug

It's great that he was satisfied with his choice but if would really have called somebody out for wasting money on a car then he would've been a terrible hypocrite. Conspicuous consumption is the entire point of Cadillac.

Suck a shame they didn't do tufted leather with black buttons.

>Micheal J. Fox Photography Studios

underrated

T-bag accessory

Fleshlight mount for increased road feel.

The watermelon car is aesthetically pleasing but it still looks like crap

It's still good that people are willing to createively modify their cars to have some fun with them. The car mod scene would be pretty sterile if only purely performance mods existed.

Correct

See one up close, and it'll change your opinion completely. It doesn't look half as good in pictures as it does in person.

looks worse than this

When opened, those thin doors on the Krasniy Pagani Zondaf look kind of weak and creaky and shut with a lightweight sound since it has just that one door seal.

That makes me nauseous. Not even being hyperbolic, this makes me physically ill to see.

Is smoking allowed in that car?

Why are you calling it Krasniy Pagani Zonda? Krasniy is just the color (red)

I just wonder how hard it is to keep the interior clean if passengers have grubby hands.

That's an Indian market Pagani. Those are poop holes to let you poop on the road while you drive.

>It doesn't look half as good in pictures as it does in person.
On the other hand, a lot of times, for many different new cars, the photoshopped picture looks better than in person. What influences the "look" for some people is just that they are in front of the physical machine. I try not to let that factor influence my judgement of the looks if comparing.

That's a heavily photoshopped image.

best car ever