Stock sleeper thread

Stock sleeper thread
>2002 Lincoln Continental
>Looks like a grandma's car
>4.6 32v
>Sounds godly with resonator delete

who cares about sound and straight line speed when its ugly and boring to drive you fucking statistics bench racer

>sleeper
>runs 16s
>removing resonator on geriatric cruiser

all of my lols

Cool fucking car OP, you could make that vehicle bretty quick for relatively little compared to other vehicles.

>FWD V8

would probably keep it stock too considering mods cost an arm and a leg

pro: looks newer and better than 1998 facelift.

con: FWD =/= sleeper. plus you seem to live in the US. What exactly is your reason you want to to drive a FWD?

I live in Colorado and snow is a big problem here, I got a FWD so I can drive in snow easier

retard

If you really lived in CO, you would've said you drive a Subaru.

FWD Lincoln why...

Get a Townie

>Twin Turbo 2jzGTE
>320 hp

Everyone thinks it's a poverty spec 320/350 til they see that badge

Does mine count?

>1998/1999 Volvo S80, T6
>Looks like your everyday sedan
>Limited to 250km/h, tops somewhere around 280?
>Quiet & comfortable to drive.
>Only mods are BSR Stage 2 & some "touring" shock absorbers.

i'll be the first to toss mine out there

99 Buick Regal GS
3800 S/C
240hp/280ft-lb tq stock

I've beaten a couple of rice mobiles in my stock A6 Quattro.
The twin turbo catches people off guard.

Im the guy below you.
I would honestly like to race you.

Proper geriatric sleeper

Stick some chandeliers on the bumpers and the Duke of New York would approve.

I used to Service these at East Court Ford Lincoln when they were newish. They're fucking terrible. Electronics are shit HVAC damper motors, fan speed control units, anything that was really hard to access for repair failed.

Sorry man, I'm in PA

This tbhlads

Muh bb

Stock everything. Literally one thing is modified: I pulled a hose that connected one bov to the intake so the one valve vents to atmosphere, but it's barely noticeable compared to most turbo cars. Haven't done the second one yet because it's a bitch to get to (up by the firewall under a couple other hoses)

>vents to atmosphere
>good

not to mention it only lasting a week between repairs

Just wanted to hear muh boost man, that sound get me moist

Just blow the trans right out of it. It's the same pos that won't last behind 120hp V6's so 200+ just makes it fail that much quicker.

or just dont be a nigger and upgrade your bov/cbv

he has 2 BOV's and one is buried between the engine and firewall.
It's a Ford 3.5L Ecoboost twin turbo V6

learn 2 wrench friend, my cbv is a buttfuck and a half to get to and i made the upgrade

They have the same transmission found in the third gen V6 Mercury Sables that were known for being made out of glass. My old sable was on its third transmission by the time I got it but Lincoln took that and threw another 100 horse power at it.

This is my dd, why upgrade it? I'll do it in the future when I retire this to be my playtoy