Why are Prelude drivers such fuckin assholes

Why are Prelude drivers such fuckin assholes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmI6I-gND4k
caranddriver.com/features/1994-10best-cars-1994-honda-prelude-vtec-page-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah Yeah no
Why can't any companies make good cars
You ask an enthusiast to design a car, you'd probably get something similar to crx
Yet no company ever made a car like that again
It's such a good shape both performance and looks

i fix car

fixd

Rims are backwards...

bump

bump

>tfw like prelude more than civic and integra
>tfw they're considered to be a joke

>you will never get something that looks and feels like a prelude but is around 2500 pounds stock

3g's are 2700

oh joy,

Why are preludes so popular on Veeky Forums?

>wapanese
>slow as fuck
>fwd

>what
>no it's not
>not a bad thing

more fun than an accord, with a good amount of easy to find parts because it uses the Honda parts bin. Good engine, good driving dynamics for an FF.
also these threads make people want to defend them just to piss off OP

What car did you lose in against a Prelude bro?

>what?

GET THE FUCK OUT

>also these threads make people want to defend them just to piss off OP
So you think it's a double-reverse psychology barrel-roll troll by a Honda shill?

But if you go on /hg/ they they're second to Civics, it makes no sense.
I think it's because all of the Integras and Civics have been ruined, so people go to Preludes for that bit of 90s Honda fun.

Am I right? That's the situation I'm in anyway.

I wish I could find unbiased discussion on fifth generation Preludes, I'm .

I don't know. I don't want an Accord and with all the negative stuff from Veeky Forums I feel like it's just an Accord with flashier styling. I just wish it was lighter to be honest.

>not slow
>finding ff not bad
Prelude Honda fanboy in full denial

Whats your problem man

I personally prefer the prelude for the larger engine, styling, and how it preforms in turns is fun. Civic is faster but is a bit cheaper of a car all around. the weight of a prelude comes from the double wishbone suspension all around, helps maintain grip when the suspension is under load

hello and
where is the corey?

Do Civics not have double wishbone all around?

Most Integras in Miami and surrounding area are completely thrashed, Civics are thrashed, have shady engine swaps, or are the pure boring beater econobox.

Since the car I settle with will be what I have for years and years I want to make it more than just an A to B DD, something I can build up over time and every time I'm in it feel fun. I know what it's like to drive a boring A to B DD for a long time and I don't really want that in this next purchase.

I don't know, it's hard to do this without sounding like a certain other Miami shitposter

>Do Civics not have double wishbone all around?
not all years, you'd have to do some research to find which ones. I just noted that because it is the major feature that makes a prelude heavier than an accord (by a small amount)

Huh. I always thought that was the Honda THING. That even a bare bones Civic had this elaborate wishbone setup.

90s ones all did.

Yeah that's the Honda I'm referencing in my small price range.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmI6I-gND4k
daily reminder

>finally make an RWD car
>ruin it by noroof
WHY HONDA, WHY

What's all this hate for Preludes?
Preludes are great, pic related

>RWD is best because internet!!!!

Most prelude owners are fuckih stupid, which is why most 5th gens have aftermarket mods in an effort to increase torque and horses, yet only make the car worse. Dumbasses don't understand that it's not a muscle car.

Honestly only kids on the internet with no experience pretend that FWD is good.

Fuck off

Nope. Grow up kid.

It's funny how civic and integra fans like to think the prelude is inferior, despite being Hondas flagship before the nsx and s2000.

You will see that this opinion is popular, because prelude isn't as common ad a civic or integra.

I've owned crx, da/dc integra, 3rd, 4th and 5th gen prelude. The preludes have always had better handling. The integras are probably faster though. Even a 94 ls felt quicker than my 01 prelude.

Uhh? Found the dumbass who ruins perfectly good Hondas I guess. If the car isn't powerful enough for you, buy a fucking different one

look at

why are you on Veeky Forums if you don't like modifying cars

>1988-1991
>Curb weight: up to 2954 lbs

I mean, if you want a base, carbed, roll down window, 100hp POS it might weigh 2700lbs. But an Si(which is the one everyone wants) with it's electronic accessories, sunroof and optional 4WS system weigh more

The sad thing is a 4th gen prelude with 50% more power weighs basically the same. I had a 3rd gen Prelude Si 5spd for my first car, why people would recommend one over a 4th or 5th gen is mind boggling. They're fucking slow.

caranddriver.com/features/1994-10best-cars-1994-honda-prelude-vtec-page-7

I like my prelude, a good dd, all I have done is master/slave, ps rack replacement, oil changes and got oem rims for it because I'm not brown. Anyone that wants to try to turn this into a performance car is fucked, it's not a great platform for improving past Cai and header

How many fucking times do I have to prove you wrong, dipshit? The Si is around 2700 pounds

The prelude can be turned into a track car easy. Fuck off
It's yet another Miatafag shitting on FWD, joy.

>someone insulting ff
>open pic
>of course its a miata owner

Lol easy? If you mean shedding all of the possible weight and rebuilding the engine with sleeved cylinders then ok, it is not impossible obviously, there are just better platforms for street power modifications. Both of those cars are mine btw you mongoloid, I bought a miata because I want to learn how to turbo a car and miatas are cheap and easy. Lol keep fighting the fwd good fight though,

>wants to learn how to boost car
>aluminum block requires rebuild of lower end
>get an easier car while still keeping car because it's good
>longitudinal engine objectivity easier to work on
>he must hate ff
>couldn't be anything but driveline orientation
>defending a car against someone who owns and likes one
>mfw