Lifted Truck Thread

Really general off-road discussion as well

Lifted trucks are for fags

the only thing that thing could possibly go offroading at is down a gravel driveway

Fpbp

Lifted trucks are the worst type of people. Worse than civic fucbois. They truly are compensating for something.

>Cant work with it
>Cant off road with it
>Owner is definitely a manlet, so cant get into the fucking thing either

Just buy a car you faggots

>falling for the compensating meme

It is the only thing where I truly believe someone has a small dick in this case.

Everything else is wrong. Nice sports car? Not a small dick. Nice tuner car? Not a small dick. Owns a firearm(s)? Not a small dick. Kills exotic animals in Africa? Not a small dick.

Owns a truck that is lifted and clearly isn't using it for off-roading? Compensating.

>someone has a small dick
therefore, everyone has a small dick in every case

What's the reason for lifting trucks?

people like the looks

It doesn't matter how many times you make this thread faggot, lifted trucks are still for cucks

sage

>start lifted truck thread
>let it sit awhile
>come back to see buttmad miatafags took bait
kek

On a serious note, I often to go Mozambique and the roads there are terrible.

40 degree inclines hills, muddy when it rains.

I use my dads Toyota Landcruiser. Handles quite well for an older car. I always laugh when I see folks in Discoverys and MLs and X5s getting stuck.

Real off roading is fucking fun.

Fucking terrible wheels

>truckcuck is this assmad
>literally damage control

top kek

Also in Moz you literally cannot drive normal sedan or anything. You NEED a truck or you WILL fuck up your car. I'm yet to see ONE lifted truck.

People mostly go there for the awesome fishing and beaches and to boat.

>says he's not mad
>wastes his time in a thread making a point no one cares about
>insists I'm the mad one
Sure thing, user

>mfw Veeky Forums pass
>all I need to do is select images and click submit

top kek

stay triggered, truckcuck

sage

>Make dozens of these threads that initially started with OP getting flustered every time somebody called American Force wheels overpriced garbage for mall crawlers
>Slowly OP learned he would never convince Veeky Forums that his interests should be validated
>Eventually starts making threads complaining about shitposters and trolls (literally 48 hours ago)
>Currently pretending it was just bait the whole time

neato
The entirety of Veeky Forums is bait, if anyone goes on here expecting serious discussion is in the wrong place

No, half of Veeky Forums is bait. The other half is newfags who got their shit pushed in telling everyone they were only pretending to be retarded.

put your trip back on american force, that way we can filter your pathetic ass

>driving a truck every day when you don't have to carry something in it as part of your construction job you should have
>"but muh one time out of 2 months where I have to transport something slightly large"
truckfags

Lifted Truck threads are only bait for the people that get upset by them
Maybe I'd take his trip, but I only have fuels

>Im totoally not him!!

pathetic

I am a faggot for sure. I'm also the guy who never thinks twice about going to Home Depot if something breaks either. No "Will I be able to tie this to the roof" or "Dammit the rear hatch still won't close". Or the guy who sails through IKEA and confidently picks up all the flatpacks, knowing they will all, all fit in the bed.

Only tasteful truck ITT. Rest of the trucks posted are mall crawler/suburban/bro garbage.

Lifted trucks are necessary for off roading. A modest 3-4 inch lift added solely for the purpose of ground clearance is acceptable. But those full sized trucks with disco lifts are fucking stupid and I hate them.

Ground clearance. A moderate 3-4 inch lift is normal, just so you don't hit any rocks while off roading. But 5-10 inch lifts are just for looks and completely unnecessary.

I must know, since I spend most of my time on Veeky Forums hating on stancefags - can you lift a truck so high that nobody can get in without a ladder, and are there companies that sell stylish ladders to small penised liftbros

>lifted truck thread
>Miata fags spam the shit out of the thread
>Gets called out for being mad
>Blasts back as being not

>truck cuck literally assmad

top kek

kek, more miatas

The 80 series are fucking tanks. Just feed them oil and head gaskets and theyll last forever

Exactly what I mean, your last sentence. Those guys are CLEARLY compensating for their small dicks, those trucks are not even usable for off-roading yet are lifted.

There's also a correlation with how they drive, like assholes. Burning coal every time at a dead stop (pedal all the way down, like wtf are you doing? Racing nobody?), have their fog lights on for maximum "LOOK AT ME", etc.

Inferiority complex everywhere. Small dick confirmation everywhere.

>accusing other people small penis
>literately ruin the thread by paragraph of butthurt
Why you small penis people always need to derail the thread when no truck guys bother you?

Is like on Facebook. You cringe fucks need to point it out to make others believe you have a big penis by driving a boring Honda. Your insult only make you look worse

AKA, pavement princess

>being so new you think sage works when images are posted

New faggot alert

>quadrasteer bed
Why?

This is a custom built SEMA truck. It's got two overly stiff coilovers per corner and they're only single shear at the axle. It was designed to show off for a company, by a designer. It was not designed to perform by an engineer. Pretty much any half assed bolt on cheapo lift kit is not going to have that weak link. It's kind of sad considering how much effort was put into the truck elsewhere. But even with that said they're still some other areas that clearly were not well thought out. Lots of time, lots of money, but not very much thought.

Did you not read any of my posts. They drive and act like assholes.

They obviously trigger me for being bigger assholes than a guy in a civic with a fart can who thinks he's tough shit.

Again, for the 100th time, if you have a truck that is for off-reading and it's obviously for off-roading none of my posts apply to you. If you're truck looks like OP's? Small dick.

itt: beta weebs who lost they're crush to an alpha bro with friends, who own's a lifted truck and does fun stuff in it.

you can't be socially awkward
and then make fun of their fun vehicles

it dosent work like that weebs

sorry weebs, girl's don't want to watch anime and they like people who are no social awk

ahahahahahahah

weeb rage at it's finest.

>truck cuck literraly comes back to his thread to see if someone has replied
>gets triggered again because theres only miataspam

top fucking kek!

>this triggered

kek!

>he thinks sage doesn't work with images
fucking summer

sage

ITT: Miatafags being Miatafags.

I've never posted in one of these before. But I saw this the other night and figured you guys would appreciate it.

Also god bless merica

looks like a bucket of shit

why are so many of these driven by pimply-faced 20 year old white "country" boys?

>be 18, plan on lifting my truck
>dad says do it later, after college
>i agree
>college passes, get a job
>drive a regular grand cherokee despite still having the truck
>never lift it
>turning 30, say now is when I lift it
>hurt my back, now it makes no sense to lift it
if you guys are considering doing stuff to your cars or trucks, do it while you are young and can - you might have all the time in the world, but, you might not.

Because they're kids and kids want to do what they think is cool. Same with pimply-faced 20 year old white "city" boys driving ricers. You'll notice with the exception of people with rich dads that they're mostly poor imitations of actually nice trucks.

Huh, a conversion Excursion. I've mainly seen these as Limos.

Google AMP power steps, they're great and I'd recommend even on a stock height truck

Thanks. It's a mix of height, ride quality, seating position, etc. My time has just passed with it. I'm also a bit old for a lifted truck.

You can still at least level it and put some oversized tires on it, that's what my dad is doing once he is getting a new truck. On a new truck with a nice suspension, it will ride like factory or better. Coilovers, UCAs, and a custom leaf pack rides great, but it will cost you.

Yeah I might still do something like that.

Because small dick.

Typically the alpha redneck men drive actual off-roaders that are lifted. The manlets with white oakleys, monster flat brimmed hats, and cloud chasing vape mods are the ones with useless lifted utility trucks that would fail at off-roading.

Stay mad, dicklet.

>watch off-roading shows on YT occasionally since it looks appealing
>a good majority have custom made suspensions and shit or w/e
>mfw when the guy in a 2500 lifted truck gets BTFO very early in the course
>mfw the barely modified Jeeps BTFO the above as well

>Typically the alpha redneck men drive actual off-roaders that are lifted

Typically alpha redneck men are also poor as shit and drive whichever of their five or seven dying vehicles runs best or at all that day.

At least they work on their vehicles unlike the lift fags who just go to a shop and get it done.

>more proof they are alpha

I've got nothing against those redneck types, they usually just don't have the funds for anything cool unless they somehow come across something unusually cheap.

And they almost always have a whole fleet of just barely running vehicles and mountains of spare parts for the most random shit.

this perfectly describes the redneck that works for me as a machinist. he has like 5 cars and drives whichever will run. he bought some 300 dollar jeep just to go sink it in the mud and beat the fuck out of it until it breaks, after robbing it for a lot of parts he needed for another thing he is building.

Sounds pretty based, tbqh

>I should be mad at people that want to get parts professionally installed rather than nigger rigging the parts themselves

yeah, he's a good guy. self starter, reliable, honest. he hates all the spanish people, and thank god we only have one black guy working here. gets along good with the whites though.

Dicklet spotted.

Working on your car doesn't make your dick any bigger, user. The first step for you is acceptance.

It does, actually.

Pic related. Probably has a 10x7 monster.

hey boys! ;)

Do any of you guys offroad your trucks? Because that actually seems like it'd be fun.

>Do any of you guys have trucks?
ftfy, there's like 5 people on here with actual lifted trucks

I own a truck, but it doesn't have a lift, because I enjoy using it as a truck.

>implying lifting a truck takes away it's essential functions