!!

I havent had that much bantz in a while thanks /4ccg/

>Boris is literally insane now
>Horsefuckers will continue to post with fake tripcodes
>Salt is still strong
>Lear is still a faggot
>Cup is dead

Update the rankings you cuntknuckles

so what is our current Action Plan, /4ccg/? Sack Lear, enact GR15, switch to FIFA?

#BROKEN Boris when?

>switch to FIFA
lol no

>pf rubbing it in on a team he literally only hates because of its former manager
pls

Crashing this cup.

Daily reminder that Multinational Bowl signups, aesthetics, and tactics exports are due on Friday at 23:59 UTC; be sure your export follows the Summer ruleset.

Kthxbai~

Maybe
Yes
No

>hosting a memevitational on summer rules
Fitting.

Kill Lear, Marry GR15, fuck FIFA

Regardless of how FIFA plays, why are people pushing for a game that wasn't cracked?

memes

memes

memes

memes
and they're EA shills that get paid 0.01 shekhels every time they mention FIFA here

memes

Fifa a shit.
Megaman Soccer when?

(You)s

>Get mad at mlp for winning so ban them!
How butthurt do people have to be to want this?

#BringBack1.12

When will GB descend from the Heavens and deliver us from this suffering?

>152706663
I'd give a (you) if you had achieved that quad

>quads
>slash vee gee
)))

kill this cup

So as butthurt as you then, got it

This place is a (you) gold mine.

Also there's literally nothing wrong with what /mlp/ did.

but ponies killed my entire family reeeeee

>152707238
I agree.

redpill me about /mlp/

Fuck that. Port everything to Touhou Soccer.

>/mlp/ managers fuck up their night export
>Think fixing it will be illegal
>They come with this complicate instructions to trick Boris to do the change without realizing what he is doing
>They fuck up that
>Had to tell Boris directly what they wanted to do
>Lol is fine, here and done
>Lear realizes there maybe some tricky shit going on
>/mlp/ managers shat their adult diapers
>Lear tells Boris it's ok if auto lineup fixes it
>Boris doesn't test it, runs the match anyway
>Rules are a fuck up from Boris era and you can read them differently, causing people to scream rigged
this is 100% accurate

They're a highly successful team with a devoted and misunderstood fanbase.
Practically every accusation made about them is ironically true of the accusers themselves.

>152707507

They're a legitimate team that holds professionalism to a high standard, and dindu nuffin.

>misunderstood
No, i am sure most people already know they only get of to other people suffering

What /mlp/ did was legal, as opposed to what /pol/ did. We've been over this.

Nah, they like to win ladm8
The hilarious salt is just an added bonus.

But user, nowhere in that post said it was ilegal.
Why are you saying that?

But if they call it illegal enough times maybe it will become true.

>Lear realizes there maybe some tricky shit going on
Fucking lol
That useless cunt got woken from his slumber by the screeching of a thousand autistic manbabies.
Else he would have just carried on doing whatever the fuck he does all day.

>tfw I'll never get (you)s

I-I'll even shit on /mlp/ if that's what you want.

Only because the rules are a spaghetti mess and the commissioner clearly doesn't watch the games (hence the /pol/ rigging).
You're right, I should have edited that line too. It's not my post, I just changed it.

Have one on me, friend

>OH GOD IT'S RAPE
clyp.it/tutkuyed

I'm betting ten bucks on PES17 actually having something that will prevent it's use by the 4CC, twenty on PES17 not having anything of the sort but /merit/ still delaying moving to it as long as they can and thirty on the rules not changing at all for Autumn.

Smugleaf is holding the cup hostage on pes 16 until /gd/ get two stars

You posted this in the last thread. Looks like you can't take a hint so here's a (you)

This next elite this thread will have repeated there lies enough times to truly believe it.I watched it happen to the nightly export bullshit.These fuckers are ugly and disgusting losers.

No, I just copypasted it from the other user's post, but I should change it further:

>/mlp/ managers fuck up their night export
>Think fixing it will be illegal
>They come with these complicate instructions to trick Boris to do the change without realizing what he is doing
>They fuck up that
>Have to tell Boris directly what they want to do
>lol it's fine, done and done
>People realize there is some tricky shit going on and contact Lear
>hyp machine plays (Lear takes a fucking long time)
>Boris doesn't test it, runs the match anyway
>Rules are a fuck up from Boris era and you can read them differently, causing people to scream rigged

good spaces

/sp/ has two stars. People think they does not have because a lie has been repeated too much that people now believes it is the truth

fuck off /sp/artan

Weebs are in a worse position than we are, brother. It's a question of "Accept that /sp/ legitimately has 2 stars and stop bitching" or continue to live in a world where they think /mlp/ is the first 2 star team.

Daily Reminder that aesthetics are not worth all the shit PES 16 has been giving us at every single opportunity, as it is fundamentally worthless and should be discarded in favor of a previous, less terrible PES.

Tell that to smug cuck

fuck the viewers amirite rock, hard place, you know the deal

It was the other way around

Sounded like Boris was reading it off of somewhere to me m8

Aesthetics mean fun teams and hype, user. That's more important to me than the technical aspects of the game.
Half the fun of the cup is just seeing all the different teams.

I don't even like PES16, nor did I even celebrate /mlp/'s second star.
But Aesthetics are important for the majority of viewers, if you wanna help rebuild the LODs for the 1500 face cpks we had in the Summer DLC, be my guest, but looks like we're stuck on PES16 for now.
implying we even know how to crack PES17 lmfao the cup is doomed we need more cucks

I'm sure /pol/ would have been okay with sacrificing that new stadium of theirs for not getting BTFO 8-1. /mlp/ would keep their top tier aesthetics as always, same as /a/, /gd/ and the rest. LODs are tricky but with 20 or so people in /aesco/ they shouldn't be that much of a bother.

Dem mental gymnastics

>I'm sure /pol/ would have been okay with sacrificing that new stadium of theirs for not getting BTFO 8-1
/pol/'s 8-1 loss had nothing to do with PES16, that's just what happens when you play pants on head retarded tactics.
See: /u/ 8-0 /hm/ from an old PES14 invitational
/a/ were shat on a bit but would have lost anyway

/pol/ and /a/ should invest in better managers

/a/'s management makes me mad

>we tested against Veeky Forums and most times we lost 7:0 with our tactic but we still tried it with that tactic

I mentioned those teams because they all have top-tier aesthetics, and out of those the ones that made the most out of their aesthetics were /pol/.

>LODs are tricky but with 20 or so people in /aesco/ they shouldn't be that much of a bother.
Not everyone in /AesCo/ can use blender, and not everyone has the time to do blender stuff
There's like 1500 face cpks to date, I aaaain't having that shit

Things to note:

/mlp/ have been the loudest and longest proponents of rolling back to PES15 (gee I wonder why).

/mlp/ have figured out the meta in PES16 to the point where they gloat about winning.

>rolling back to 15 = /mlp/winsLOL
>staying on 16 = /mlp/winsLOL

The only option is PES17. If we can't crack it, then you might as well cancel the cup unless you want to see them get a third star.

t. not a manager

/a/ will unironically win autumn with the kanker ripoff

watch them win the autumn wooden spoon now that i've said that

Worst loss was 2-4.

Enjoy this (You) friend, you deserve it.

>>we tested against Veeky Forums and most times we lost 7:0 with our tactic but we still tried it with that tactic
Somehow, I seriously doubt that was even CLOSE to being the case

Johnny was the one who kept blowing out /a/ in his tests not the /a/ council

So why are /a/ still shit?.They have a hundred testers.

dude what were you running Veeky Forums on lmao
I tested against Veeky Forums on my own 4-3-3 and they scored 3 within 20 minutes, there is literally no way you couldn't have seen that coming

Their excuse was
''PES is PES and testing does nothing''

Your guys are salty.

Why don't you get out, socialize and start a family instead of being salty? /asp/ was going to lose even if i wasn't managing.

My wife's daughter says hi!

>Hundred

I fucking wish.

honestly /a/ were a bit unlucky to relegate but it doesn't mean they didn't have their fate in their own hands (wrecking /v/ and >Veeky Forums will do that to you lmao) and it doesn't mean letting the hard counter hard counter you that much is excusable

>mfw I used /a/ as inspiration and didn't use counter/short/centre 4-3-3 vs Veeky Forums
>won
Thanks weebs

you are legit the team with the most people on the whole cup (unless /mlp/ is hiding a million testers - #EnactGR15), I seriously want to know how you didn't see that coming

Tomato
>This was simply absolutely disgusting. We went in with clear plans and just got walked over. Nothing like this happened in testing, but then again, testing in 16 has proven to be incredibly inconsistent and unreliable. I can't blame anyone but myself.

Olecei:
>To answer some questions, the tests we did for a parking the bus formation had an extremely low win rate and probably would have lead to an even worse results considering how much kickoff abuse this game decided to throw at us.

>And the reasoning for the players being in general "Sacks of shit" would likely be due to both the condition of bebop and the AI in general which at times can completely shut down leading no offense and defense at all which gives retarded scorelines like >8-1 and >7-0

>switch to FIFA
This

How is that an excuse? It's fact.

Surprisingly enough we only had 2 testers for most of our run since, the others were busy and one was having a nice holiday.

and one was being a lazy fuck for most of it, you know who you are you shit

So they do not buy mulp autism contributing to there results. Its all luck?

>managers matter
Go suck yourself off. Don't expect anybody here to do it for you. Managers do nothing but slow down the stream and cause drama. They should not be catered to.

>not wanting FIFA

imgur.com/SVikh

Damn it /a/ that was your best opportunity to stay elite you little shits
Autumn is going to be big market slaughter

Can't be helped, everyone made plans since it was 99% guaranteed we'd be in autumn.

MULP also said that the entire thing is luck based and that whoever wins does not deserve it

Well, they said that with 4 points. Now after they won the thing looks different of course.

lmao, we should move to fifa 2012 specifically
That was the first with the new physics engine and had that kind of spaghetti in spades

>"ok fuccbois, we know we can still be relegated if we lose because Veeky Forums are free points for whoever they play and we're hard countered by our opponent's formation"
>"eh fuck it, surely Veeky Forums will get a cheeky point like they always do so our tactics won't matter"

I don't care. I'm a viewer, and I care about what I can view.