ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
July HH Challenge: N/A

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
23rd - Nana
24th - Nan
25th - Tipper
26th - Rowan
27th - Bangle
28th - Chrissy

>Events
Aug - Cumulonimbus Cloud Season
20th - Bug-Off
21st & 28th - Fireworks shows

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sanei-Animal-Crossing-Bunnie-Lilian/dp/B00F03Y1CK
pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also it's my first time creating the thread, if there's anything wrong let me know it.

Today items are:
Black-velvet dress
Brown plaid shorts
Card lamp
Card wall clock
Floppy hat
Giraffe tank
Gracie carpet
Gracie hat
Gracie umbrella
Gracie wagon
Gracie wall clock
Groovy tank
Leopard pumps
Tartan-plaid outfit
Wedding cake
White formal pants
White leather shoes

Today Re-tail is paying 292 bpt if anyone wants to sell. I'm pretty sure that I have the big spike pattern but I won't be available tomorrow in the morning to check.

where to get animal crossing plushies like that?

amazon.com/Sanei-Animal-Crossing-Bunnie-Lilian/dp/B00F03Y1CK

I really dont get why you do it herein a dieing general, wouldent it make more sense to do it in a much more populated general so you can maximize the attention you get?

It's funny cause he gives us free bumps while thinking he's trolling.

Doesn't he sage every post?

You think he's that smart?

Is JYo lurking? I have a hot-dog tank for him.

Did any of you get that doujin of her?

I think we hurt his feelings, this is just pathetic i dont even think /b/ is this pathetic.

This is hilarious, hes having a melt down.

Tell me more

M aybe hes annoying but it does make you feel special that even if your general is dieing you still have a dedicated shitposter.

Wish we had a cooler shitposter, not some autist that spouts Harambe memes, but I guess those are the only losers who care enough to spam.

So far we had the guy who was obsessed with Ankha, that faggot who wanted Bam's red rocket, that disgusting fat fetishist and this kid spamming black people memes.

How come this cute pupper becomes so unimportant after getting perfect town?

At least you can still see her outside during special events and holidays

I'm too late to shop tonight. Pretty sure I'd just have to catalog the tartan plaid outfit anyway.

I literally have no art in the museum and Redd's tent hasn't appeared in three weeks. What am I doing wrong?

Is your void clear? A few of us have some spare art.

I have a paint, its yours if you want it and your void is clean

Thank goodness she does.
I wish I could pick my favourite villager to be my assistant (and then said villager would never move out of town), Isabelle is so forced on you.

Newfag, what is a void?

Check the links in the OP:

>What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY

If a villager has moved out of your town and no one has adopted them, or if no one has connected with you via the train station or street pass, the villager is still lurking in the void to be passed to someone.

Katie still needs to go to a new town. Anyone want her?

I can help you. Also

Gate's open

I mean I agree that she is forced, but then they don't even make her have any relevance afterwards.

If they're not going to let us choose our assistant, they could at least make the interaction meaningful.

Does anyone have a bunch of clovers they can give me? i can give you back bells if you'd like

I think someone stole the clover I had in front of my mail box

You can give non-lucky clovers?

I've been playing for more than a year and I have only four 4-leaf clovers

no

When's the mobile game coming out.

"Fall 2016"

Thanks for the image.

Bump

this is sad

Whenever my normal villagers say this, I always think of my peppy villagers saying they have tomato bisque or black tea in the watering can they're carrying around

Any good fan art of Klaus the bear?

Nothing. You can only have one visitor per day and unless there's a holiday or a special event Gulliver will always visit your town 3 times per week and Joan one every sunday. That leaves you with only 3 more visitors per week and there are 5 other possible visitor: Redd, Sahara, Gulliver, Katrina and Gracie. To make Redd appear in your town every week you first have to fully upgrade your T&T store and build Katrina's shop.

Now that you've guys outlived armored core general, can you stop making threads?

the mobile game will come out

No

Wow, petty much?

After those fail to keep you guys afloat, then can we have a gentleman's agreement to not have any more threads?

No.

Melba a cute

We're not going anywhere. Deal with it nerd.

>assuming the worst
>"gentleman's agreement"

You're being weird and no. You can have your Armored Core General under another name, we were first.

I don't play armored core, I just get sad seeing you guys trying to keep your head above proverbial water.

Does anyone want to adopt Goose?

Literally about to die.

This one?

I fucked it up and lost my beloved T&T Mart. Super T&T it's not that cute, but I'll try keeping it, TIY and Emporium are horrible.

Also, Stitches has been in my town for a couple weeks and I'm in love with him. He's so cute and babyish... I just want to take care of him >///<

Lately I feel like playing Wild world again because it was my first AC game and also huge nostalgia factor (played it all my childhood) but it's so empty compared to the other games yet ... the dialogue with the villagers is so great, i remember talking to them for hours. I planned to play it only for summer because i think the other seasons are a bit depressing (especially winter actually) and i don't know if i should redo a game and screen funny moments. What do?

if you had to choose between wild world and city folk which one would you choose and why?

I like when people post old games pictures. Also, is funnier having a new town, doesn't it?

what will the mobile game be about? Wild world but on mobile?

Wild World because I played it an insane amount of time. I liked City Folk because it was cute, but Wild World was way more addicting.

Meant to reply . My b

Looking at my New Leaf pictures I found some stuff from when I played with japanese girls. Nice.

I wanted to post this one, sorry.

Probably another "free to start" cashgrab.

I hadn't seen that one before. Thanks.

Bump!

finally!
Now my tarantula can fight someone!

Does anyone have a wet suit they'd like to sell/trade to me? I need to get a horseshoe crab but for some reason, the island just isn't selling wet suits on my game.

Bump!

Have you tried going to the online island? Every online island has different items so you can keep going until you find one.

Online island?

To visit to the online island you first have to buy the club tortimer membership in your own island. After that you have to tell Kapp'n that you want to go the island with other people and then you will be sent to one of the several online islands that exist at any given moment.

Wild world. I used to play it a lot when I was younger and still like how simple things used to be back then.

Wait those fuckers gave up? how pathetic to just drop your general like that, this ship sails until no ones left baby.

dont think iv ever had gulliver three times.

Hope someone adopts hij, not that user but i had a Goose for three or four years hes an awesome guy.

>">///

I thought I told you fuckers that the previous thread was going to be the LAST one?
You little shits just don't listen. You're playing a dead game and I am sick of seeing you in the catalog.
This will be the last thread, let it die and move on to a better fucking game.

Hi armored core general.
Are you angry that a kids game outlived your shitty franchise?

Lets not take the bait, we dont want any reasons to get the thread deleted.

I miss him but id rather not besmirch him by adopting a new Goose.

You should adopt him. It'll be like old times

Rhonda needs signatures for her "Wear More Hats" petition. Can I visit someone's town please?

Post yfw /acg/ is alive and and all his armored core fag-friends have to shut the fuck up.

I can help out.

I never really understood the appeal of giant mecha games.

I mean sure, they can be fun when you can jump in and out of mechas like in Lost Planet, but being stuck in a giant clunky robot the entire time just seems boring.

Pleaso do it. There was some user here that used to do the same but with the N64 game.