zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old:

Recycled OP picture edition.

>152714991
I was in a rush because no one else made a thread

rate my autism and my legos
yellow are cards i have, blue letters ones I crafted and black border (only two) goldens

>no dr boom

gvg legos are unlisted but i have the good doctor (first craft), mogor the ogre and foe reaper

makes me feel not so bad about my txt file of legos i want

also got one for epics complete with automatic calculations on all numbers and updated color coding when the number in the owned category is changed

>Fandral Tier 3
Not only autistic, but also retarded.

the categories are not how good the legos are (krush is tier 2 for instance) but how much i need/want them
tier 3 is cards I don't care about but wouldn't mind opening and fandral fits that category perfectly since I don't like playing druid even if it's a strong card

Any EU's I can spectate for watch & learn?

post your tag dummy

I want to fuck Zeriyah in the ass if you know what I mean.

did you know they added a feature where you can search "missing" and it will show all of them?

yea but it doesn't show them all on one page with color coding for which are actually important/nice to have

Fine

Anyone else just spending their gold to buy Classic packs? There's a lot of shit I'm missing form the set, and since I got Karazhan for free I don't see anything else being worth it.

>get to turn 8 against Hunter
>lose
great class, definitely healthy for the meta game.

Always spend gold on arena. You simply get more bang for your buck.

Nice trip Erakhe !VvpTpsbsOs

Not a trip, just a typo.

But arena sucks dick senpai. During LoE I was almost infinite, but once WoG dropped everything went to shit. Besides, I prefer making my own decks and playing with them than drafting shit while half of my opponents have PhD. Explosion.

mate you are doing shit to complicated, in the future post

quest
server
battle#tag

>get to turn 8 against hunter
You were either a shit aggro player, or a warrior who is supposed to get countered by hunter anyway.

>playing against tempo mage as rogue
>for the first 4 turns he done nothing but ping
>I have a board with 10 health points worth in minions
>turn 5 he Mana worn + Arcane Intellect leaving him with 9 cards on hand
>Sap it and ended up burning his Thaurissan
>thinking now all I have to do is harvest the easy win
>next turn he plays Apprentice + Flamewanker + shit load of spells and actually clears my board
Thank fucking god Flamewanker is rotating next year.

Alright nigs come claim your 80 gold
Bdc#21378 EU

Has Blizzard given up trying to print control cards? There's multiple easy solutions to make playing aggro an actual risk, but Blizzard seems hesitant to outright unwilling to do so, yet they continue to pump out insane value early drops. Is Hearthstone fated to remain an aggro centric card game?

As an aside, would my shitty Oc be playable in todays format?

It should deal 3 damage only to minions

Not trying to be contrarian, but do you have a reason why the 3 face damage makes it over the top? I designed it to be an unattractive choice of card for Aggro Shaman, so I assumed making a potentially better consecrate would be ok.

Fuck you. I can't play any cheap minions against rogue because of ebin backstab and SI Deal 2 damage Agent.

>there are people in this thread who doesn't IMMEDIATELY click end turn when it lights up
fucking scum

Why would anyone play this crap

Does /hsg/ agree?

>Unattractive for Aggro Shaman
>When Aggro Shaman runs a 6 5/5 that has the same reduction effect
Please. Also
>inb4 "b-but that's midrange shaman"
t. Shaman Shitters.

Because it provides an effective method for midrange and control shaman to build a board presence and punish pure aggro decks that don't try to control board presence like Zoo. It makes playing aggro an actual risk, instead of the braindead auto-win it usually turns out to be.

Read the text again nigger. It's for totems in play when the card is cast, not all totems played across the match.

i predict violet illusionist will be mediocre, medivh will be gimmicky, malchezaar will be useful, rest will be alright

menagerie will be broken when druid gets perfect curve which won't always happen

Tempo mage is not even that good, its like top tier 2 or low tier 1 at best

malchezaar will be useless*

General formula for AoE is damage*2 mana. Substract 0.5 mana if it can't hit face. Giving shaman more cards with face damage is dangerous, it already has enough burst and sustained damage from underpriced minions like trogg, golem, thing and fire ele.

>August 23, 2016 8:22 pm EST
>Reynad STILL isn't Legend

God I want to do meme shenanigans with Medivh

Is this a game where I will lose forever if I start playing now, due to missing out on loads of old cards?

yes, and even if you spend 100-200 you will still be behind

It will always happen when I face druids but never when I am a druid

Unless you dump around a 100$,yep.You will forever be playing catch up

I'm playing an all-gold mage Yogg deck and I just lost a standard game to a mage who had bloodfen raptor, tazdingo and boulderfist ogre in his deck. Granted, he had perfect draws and I drew like complete shit but it still happened.

Great, thanks for saving me the trouble.

These are not real words.

What does Valeera file under?

Do you think reynad and kripp know how much of an insufferable faget they've become?

I doubt they care.They are all dead inside from playing hearthstone all as their only source of income

It means I'm a P2Wfag who has spent hundreds of dollars to get animated cards in a children's game yet I still lost to somebody who was playing with a deck using basic cards that everyone has.

did you edit this image and replace barnes with prince malchezaar?

she wins before turn 8

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing it up.

Would Anub'arak be broken if it was a priest or warrior card?

sent

Every card is a priest card user :^)

Lol

>It is that time of the month again
>Need to climb to rank 5
>Cant muster forces to reach rank 10
Ladder is such a fucking bore.

Why play if you arent having fun

why do Tempo Mages play so quickly? anyone else ever notice this? like as soon as you put something on the board it's like a snap reaction from them to throw a spell at it.

do they think they are Sonic?

>see someone in friend list climbing from 10 to 7 while I play arena
>fell from 6 to 9 in the last two days

feels bad

>draft sick rogue deck
>but too many 3/2s
>lose to consecrate even though i never get board clears
>lose to skulker even though i never get board clears

Fuck you God. Literally starting to think you don't exist.

>no barnes
>malcheese

What a shit list.

>God wasting time on winning the games for you.
Maybe he's telling you to do something else with your life, something more meaningful? Or why would God want YOU to win and not your opponent?

>got to rank 5 in three days
>friend can't get past rank 19
I feel bad. I want to help but what can I do.

Who with any small knowledge on this game even thinks malchezaar remotely good?

There is exactly 1 match up it would be good in, and said matchup is dead for quite some time already

>tfw a recent opponent would like to be your friend
>tfw accept
>tfw no hatemail
what am I doing wrong?
I'm playing zoo and facehunter and freezemage

God is happy if people are sad, thats give him power over us.

>why do drugs if the heroin is killing you
>why keep eating if your obesity will make you die of a heart attack at 35
>why keep drinking if alcohol is destroying your liver
Because we're addicted

jesus christ

So, this control deck warrior just hit me to my face with ragnaros when I had 5 minions on my deck then on the next turn used a brawl and killed 6 of minions and only his ragnaros survived. He had 5 HP left.

They've chosen a target market segment/niche for hearthstone that's generally horribly difficult to balance with competitive interests. And though the dev team's actually been quite successful at hitting the marks they've been aiming for (eg see % of female players), they've never been up to the challenge of maintaining a fundamentally casual game with a vibrant competitive scene.

It takes hardened industry vets to tackle problems like this, since you can't just move sliders around, add/remove things, pick means, split differences, etc.
Reconciling completely opposite interests requires coming up with new, creative, powerful solutions, and such skills can't be taught in a computer science program or lifted cheaply off interns.

In HS, yoggs is a critical element of the emotional experience the devs are aiming for, ie "anything can happen", "it's never too late", "you might get lucky", etc.
Also provides a massive crutch for low-skill players: basically a mulligan. Played like shit and lost hard? Throw down yoggs for a last chance! Maybe you can turn it into a win after all!

Of course, since HS is multiplayer, this necessarily alienates the opposing player, who feels like they got fucked. They did everything right! They dominated the game, played expertly! What more could they have done?
Yoggs is especially bad in this regard since it fucks them over so directly and flamboyantly: rather than a subtle swing, it's a giant rainbow RNG dick rammed straight down their throats.
The devs have either disregarded this (in classic blizz fashion) or chosen to accept it, in which case they're probably banking on high-skill players being rare enough on ladder and in general such that they aren't actually alienating that many people.
Also, they likely have good relationships (ie $$$) with the top streamers and can keep them under control on this and other issues (since most are skilled competitive players and would otherwise be royally pissed-off at this).

>he doesn't know about the hidden brawl text that reads "The warrior's only minion has a 99% chance of winning the brawl"

>there will be shitters who will actually play prince justfuckupmydeck
Thanks for free wins

I saw some people talking about Ragnaros having a higher % of hitting face yesterday on this very same general but I thought that was bullsht. You tried to warn me /hsg/.

Guess what Warrior's win axe hidden text is.

Yogg is the only card in the game that makes the losing player (the Yogger) feel great and the winning player (the Yogged) feel like shit.

Brode talks a lot about balancing the game for the emotional response that players feel when targeted with particular cards (Mind Control, Thoughtsteal, etc) but then they turn around and add Yogg, a card that completely flips the game state in addition to triggering the shit out of the formerly winning player. For proof of this, look at the emotional responses from the players in the recent NA prelims. The Yogger, who has nothing to lose by playing Yogg as a hail mary card, always has a big ol' smile on his face while the Yogged, who has everything on the line set to lose, can be seen breaking down to tears in some cases. Yogg is a sickening affront to the competitive aspect of Hearthstone and its inclusion into the Standard set shows just how ignorant of the playerbase and their wants that Brode and company actually are.

I hate Yogg and everything that it represents.

>he actually thinks I'm serious about "god"
user plz

>When all of your win conditions are in the bottom third of your deck

increased chance of being in opening hand, just like mana worm has when going second

maybe try spectating him and giving some pointers, idk

>watching friend play arena vs warrior
>gets turn 5 gruul from unstable portal
>ravaging ghoul
>execute

no escape

>Priest with 11 HP
>Drops Priest of the Feast + Auchenai on board

>I go face and leave in with 2 HP

>He hero powers my high and trades.... OH HE'S DEAD.

>Not Quite as planned. Not Quite as planned.

THIS IS THE KIND OF PERSON THAT PLAYS PRIEST.

Yes. Most of Rogue's "Control" cards would be absolutely broken in a class with the proper tools to control the board.
Anub is infinite threat generation with the 8/4 and 4/4 bodies it leaves behind.
Gallywix is insane for the removal stealing and value he provides off the 5/8 body.
Sap is probably the best single-target removal in the game behind Execute and maybe Entomb.
Gang Up and Beneth the Grounds would just give stupidly strong value to anyone but Rogue.

The problem Rogue seems to always have though is that they can't clear lots of small bodies efficiently (Dark Iron Skulker and Fan of Knives being their only really options now that Blade Flurry has been deleted) and they can't heal without using weak neutral options like Cult Apothcary and Earthen Ring.

>â–ªPlaying quest rogue
>takes so l9ng to show up in thought I chose the wrong deck

and what kind of person plays le lonely orc of counting to 8

>draw all your earlygame on curve
>never draw your lategame bombs and wincons, instead just drawing all your earlygame again
Only thing worse is drawing your deck bottom-up vs Aggro

>vs aggro
>Auctioneer, Shiv, Drake in opening hand

>vs control
>Deadly, Leeroy, Backstab in opening hand

playing Rogue requires thick skin.

How am I supposed to play against Anyfin Control Paladin anyways? I usually play Priest but I think the only time I managed to beat it with Priest is when I stole two forbidden healings, and even then I got to 1 hp before I stabilized.

High IQ, intelligent and sophisticated children's poker player. :^)

>Anyfin Control Paladin
are you fucking playing wild or something?

>switch to hunter
>priest, paladin, druid, druid
there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who honestly don't believe the system is rigged

>tfw played so many games with N'Zoth Rogue without drawing N'Zoth and Sylvanas that I actually went into my collection to see if I accidentally removed them from my deck

What's a good Arcane Giant OTK deck list?

anyfin is pretty good in standard mang

>draw my 1 drop on turn 2
>draw my 2 drop on turn 3
>draw my 3 drop on turn 4
>draw my 4 drop on turn 5

Menagerie Warden will be good.
Cloaked huntress might raise secret hunter up a tier.
Arcane giant will probably be useful to rouges.
Violet illusionist might enable some combos at 3 mana (just off the top of my head: spell power up with something then use one of those otherwise-unplayable "deal X damage to EVERYONE" cards).
Medivh will probably be stuck in slow mage decks even if atiesh isn't that good, just for the FUN.
Grandma will probably be great. The new creeper/egg.

And where the fuck is barnes? Gonna be in a whole bunch of decks, he's solid.
Might even claim shredder's crown as the universal 4-drop.

As for Malchezaar, he's not good except maybe in decks that should die in a fire anyway like freeze or fatigue mage.
I'll probably play him a bit though. Just for the hell of it. Can't resist that sweet, sweet RNG. STORIES!

>hey /hsg/, i herd you liek tavern brawl so i put some tavern brawl in your ladder so you can draw darkfisher while you draw nat pagle