/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Genera

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>”Do You Even /Pose?” Showdown! (August 15th-August 26th)
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/302202

>Moonfire Faire 2016 (August 5th-August 25th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Moonfire_Faire/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

nyaaaaaaaa!!!!

dragons

I thought your name was Ki'loroko?

I'm a hardcore fan with FFXIV, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in New Gridania where I would often train with Kan E-Senna in the conjurer's garden and help Alphinaud with the Moonfaire Festival, but one day as I was talking to Yda, we went to my inn room for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Minfilia and she agreed that you would be PERFECT for the Scions, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Minfilia said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

I want A.A to heal me!

dragons are cute.
i misspelled it. i am not a smart c@

>brown
cute!
CUTE!

midlanders

>tfw dude never showed up.

O-oh..

I TRIED LOOKING FOR YOU. STAY THERE

cutest suncat

midlanders definitely > scaled midlanders

i want kioloroko to breed me

>tfw afraid to ERP because never ERP'd before (except for when I was like 13 and some girl was preying on me in Tales of Pirates, and she did all the "work")
>also never had sex before so don't really even know what I would role play
>still interested since it seems to be such a big interest for so many players in so many MMOs

H-help

I want discord cancer to leave.

no

You're gone ;_;

right meow

hitting 60 is SATISFYING

What server are you on

summary of xivg discord
>ippiki complaining about video games
>gamergrill of the week posting selfies
>guffy shitting on new players
>sera having meltdowns
>'post c@butt'
>people posting pics of dogs and discussing dogs
>meria dropping bowie bombs and leaving again
>complaining about thread
>literal autists discussing lack of empathy

Are you on Balmung?

Oh shit is it time to post selfies??

Actual xaela master race>midlanders>>>pale scaly looking midlander raen scum with no limbal rings

cactar

Thancred a cute. CUTE

Visit me tomorrow if you want, sleeping off drink now.

Would you a Sera?

noone likes you shitskin

Im sorry i missed your tell...
hope you feel better. Ill talk to you tomorrow.

Shiny dressed cats

i find it weird that this kind of post shows up at least once every two threads or so

i wouldn't recommend getting involved in erp to be one of the "cool kids" though, you should either do it because you like typefucking people or because you like writing scenes, maybe other reasons are okay too

erping to be cool is just asking to get bullied and made fun of, and maybe that's what you want but i've seen people go through some shit because of the emotions they develop from typefucking

i would recommend you just stick to regular rp, especially if you don't do it already
if you're still curious about erp then talk to rpfriends about it, they may not be interested but they might be able to point you in the right direction

erp is kind of turning into a meme in xivg

Cute dragons

my new hat is also making a cameo, yes, good

I don't get how you people manage to remain this retarded without ever thinking that yes you might in fact be fucking dumb or at least acting fucking dumb. But no, you think you're doing fine.

Wow 10/10 post my dude!

>erping to be cool
does anyone genuinely believe that
that it's going to make them one of the cool kids
holy fucking shit

yee

Back to cat for Lil Bun!

It's is a meme nearly everyone who erps in this thread is trash and the ones that are decent have or force weird ass fetishes I'm not saying names but you are all filthy as fuck.

hmm... case in point

how to spot a grown man

>metallic dye
>slutty character
>face blush
>terrible color coordination
>unnatural hair color

if you see any of these signs, be sure to report it right away and stay clear

fuck she's ugly

cute desu

the user i responded to seems to have weird motivations to be sure

erping to not be lonely is a VERY bad idea, there's much better things you can do

it's not my fault i like the things i do, i can't control myself
please do not bully

Balmung resident here who has visited other servers. Y'all should appreciate how quiet and noncongested your Ul'dah is.

Nigga YOU ugly! On the inside.

i thought mj died

does anyone wanna do library for the exps or tomes or w/es on balmung??

>blonde
>unnatural

N'Gabo, white people really do exist outside of Africa.

If blue and gold is terrible color coordination, I don't want to know what you think is good.

You don't get tomes from Library. EXP and good glamour items though.

>was gonna try to make an ult on Balmung
>forgot it was restricted right now.
Well that saved me.

cute and plain

How do the FFXIV Veeky Forums guys look? I need to know how I stack up

>you fell for the balmung meme
on a side note i wasted my whole day in this general, for fucks sake, i dont even hang around any of you

it's a library

surely it has tomes

;)

>cyan and yellow
>good

>Has metallic dye
>if you see any of these signs, be sure to report it right away and stay clear
Baiting grown men one hook at a time

>Not being a grown man
Are you saying you're underage?

Agree

Ironically, you can have totally vanilla tastes and a good sense of prose and people will rag on you for trying, because interacting with other people in this game is for nerds

Any metallic dye that isn't tasteful silver or gold is gaudy trash, though

i've seen a lot of goodlooking ones but they are not ebins.

ive seen one ebin and hes also handsome

personally im about a 7/10 i guess (i look terrible in pictures but look nice and handsome in front of the mirror and when i film myself it's about in the middle)
im effay i never have to worry about what im wearing
im everyone loves me

>he doesn't play on multiple servers

Play the man, not the odds.

I have my High Allagan armor dyed Metallic Silver and I like it. Honestly, I'm bothered at how poorly the whole thing dyes.

I like to think I look alright, just need more meat on my bones. You shouldn't be trying to stack up to anyone, just take care of yourself hygienically speaking and have a good diet.

Emilia of SAMA :)

>Ippiki stealing yet another glamour

ugly ghost

Kill me

>Satin/Silk cloth doesn't exist
>Girls don't use blush when they put on makeup
>Blue and gold don't go well together
>People don't bleach their hair
I'll give you the slutty catgirl thing, but nothing else

*yawns*

Im being watched.

*kills you*

I agree on metalic silver if it's a nice set of armor. And gold on a nice axe or spear. But the metalic colors are ass especially on cloth.

Balmung resident here, I'm going to make a character on your server, let's hang out tomorrow =)

i still think shes cute though

>in the middle of ERPing
>they dc
>I have to leave soon so when they come back I'll be gone
There goes another straight one lost. Why is straight ERP so difficult to find?

>unironically being ippiki
>unironically being abe
>unironically being spicspeed

>unironically thinking you're going to do good early progression in 3.4

lmao

>You can't wear a cowl and a mask to look like a shy guy

>ugly
1/10 gross knees mentality
never change, user
you're a living meme

Post your best melds.

>all these grown men anons actually getting baited

so what they said was true

>unironically being abe
>unironically thinking you're going to do good early progression in 3.4

sry kid the ayy lmao team is back

hey ambere

dont you browse s4s

The line between realistic, realistic makeup, and ungodly blush is very thin

Cute

Post your best butt or boobs

How to spot DAMAGED:
>female lizard

Don't do that

hi

>being new

get out sicko

mail them if they're on your friends list, otherwise just whisper them the next time you see them

most people will understand unless they're nuts and you don't want to erp with people who are nuts no matter how desperate you are for straight erp

can confirm

Oh I'm watching you alright, Miss Epperson. Once I catch you, we'll both have some fun.

only one of those is any good, though

mm was she always that pretty? I thought she was a lot scarier when I watched it