Lightweight wheels

Just put some O.Z. Alleggerita HLT's (18x8) on my MazdaSpeed3 today, which saved me 7 pounds per corner.

The moment I started driving, it felt so much better than before. Handling, braking, acceleration, everything improved quite a bit.

It's an amazing feeling. I highly recommend to everyone that they find the lightest wheels they can and enjoy this sensation.

That is all.

>O.Z. Alleggerita HLT
>on my MazdaSpeed3

Is this a bait thread?
I've been offline for awhile, is this what bait threads look like nowadays?

Why not get the smallest size rpf1 you can I don't understand

Honestly, they were a good price. That, and RPF1's are amazing, but a little played out. Both wheels are similar in weight too, so I didnt mind.

>car weights ~3300lbs
>loses 28lbs, literally less than 1 percent of its weight
>WOW IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER

>Unsprung weight*

Fixed that for yah

Doesn't understand the difference between sprung and unsprung mass or rotational and nonrotational inertia.

RPF1s are also kind of ugly

>Unsprung rotational mass

The best weight to lose on a car

>What means unsprung mass?
>What means gyroscopic inertia?

>car forum-tier post on lightweight wheels improving performance
>hur dis bait?

'no'

Looks so easy to break

>little played out
>I can't like/have something because other people like/have the same thing
There is a reason they are so popular

Not quite. Dude was selling them on craigslist, with tires, for $1,000. I like both, these were just available for a good price.

but yeah, I see RPF1's everywhere. I agree they're good. I really wanted a set, but I do think they're a little too common these days. Not that I wouldn't buy some if a similarly good deal popped up.

Post some pics. I want to see how it looks.

Just admit you wanted to be a hipster.

Very much so.

>Looks so easy to break

Somebody could probably hacksaw the inner edges of three adjacent ribs. The next time he takes a hard turn, the ribs could crumple on that wheel and the car would fall down on that side and slide into whatever. Another car, guardrail, or off the cliff.

Super Good.

Ultra Nice.

Burma Shave.

>Somebody could probably hacksaw the inner edges of three adjacent ribs. The next time he takes a hard turn, the ribs could crumple on that wheel and the car would fall down on that side and slide into whatever. Another car, guardrail, or off the cliff.

Diamond wire blade near on two ribs near the axle would be fast. One end of the wire in each hand with a back and forth sawing motion would cut the backside of the rib fairly fast. A wire is quieter at cutting than hacksaw too if you're willing to pay more for one.

Not nearly enough MEAT. You could've saved even more rotational inertia and unsprung weight by going to a smaller wheel size with a higher aspect ratio. If you inner wheel isn't 1.00mm off your brakes, you're doing it wrong.

Tire guy here those rims hold up okay finish wise but are not pot hole proof.

Should've gone with the 17x8. Could've saved you another pound or so.

read his post, they came with the tires

Where does one buy a wire type hacksaw blade cheap?

Holy Fuck this is such a shit board.

You have no concept of how cars work whatsoever

You can adjust 0.5 degrees of camber or toe or 1 psi of tyre pressure and make a feel completely different.